[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

aspect of the cat or change 1 heraldry to endbringer would be better. testing out coc cylone
can i use Chaos Inoculation with this build ?
thx
"
fatbanana wrote:
thx

no you cant
"
hiddenmeat wrote:
"
fatbanana wrote:
thx

no you cant

Why do you say he cant? Because imo you can, but you lose a bit on dps cuz of no rightous fire and pain attunement.
"
fatbanana wrote:
thx

can swap out shavs for saqawal's nest for CI but as bonjovii says you won't be able to use RF + pain attunement
"
HAM_An1mA wrote:
"
hiddenmeat wrote:
"
fatbanana wrote:
thx

no you cant

Why do you say he cant? Because imo you can, but you lose a bit on dps cuz of no rightous fire and pain attunement.

not just rf and pain attunement, but also radiant faith which gives 160% armour depending on unreserved life which is about 50% phy dmg reduction for most people which is like one of the core for this build
Could someone take a look at my char and see what would be a nice upgrade?

The damage is fine (tooltip between 5m and 14m depending on flasks / vaal skills), but only 7k ES and dying at Sirus pretty quickly. How do you guys handle Sirus since the amount of flask charges and vaal souls are 0 all the time?

Only have about 10ex left, so please keep an eye on that if you advise something :D I have 6 life to spare and around 254 mana, which seems to be something I need, since I burn through it during vaal haste in 2 secs.

PS. Having so much fun with this build!
"
Red_Devil_666 wrote:
Could someone take a look at my char and see what would be a nice upgrade?

The damage is fine (tooltip between 5m and 14m depending on flasks / vaal skills), but only 7k ES and dying at Sirus pretty quickly. How do you guys handle Sirus since the amount of flask charges and vaal souls are 0 all the time?

Only have about 10ex left, so please keep an eye on that if you advise something :D I have 6 life to spare and around 254 mana, which seems to be something I need, since I burn through it during vaal haste in 2 secs.

PS. Having so much fun with this build!
You really need to get those other two medium cluster jewels up and running. I would:
- Switch out your gloves for Maligaro's. Should cost less than an exalt, and you can get 2 points back by dropping Elemental Overload.
- I'd probably drop Overcharged for the 3 points. I'd rather drop Radiant Crusade on the Ascendancy tree for Harmony of Hope. Radiant Crudade is easily replaced with a Cinderswallow flask, which also nets us a lot more ES regeneration and recovery.
- I'd drop the Aura effect point next to Influence. The reduced mana we need. The extra aura effect, we're better off getting that from cluster jewels.
- I'd drop Ghost Reaver. And the jewel node below it. EK can go next to Charisma, and spend the point to path to it. This gives you 9 points back, then you spend 3 to path to Charisma, and another 2 to connect to the cluster jewel on the right. Net savings, 4 points.

With all of those, you should have 10 more points. That should get you both medium cluster jewels, and the notables on them. If you have any extra points to spend at this point, grab the reduced mana reservation on the way to Leadership for 2 points, or for quality of life, take Arcane Vision. With the extra mana / life, push up your Clarity level to help with mana regen.

As for Sirus, at 7k+ ES, you should be able to tank most of the big hits, and with ES regen / energy leech on hit, you should be able to regain anything he hits you for nearly instantly. Also, remember to dash when he shouts "DIE".

PS: That mana flask has to go. Get one of these:
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
You really need to get those other two medium cluster jewels up and running. I would:
- Switch out your gloves for Maligaro's. Should cost less than an exalt, and you can get 2 points back by dropping Elemental Overload.
- I'd probably drop Overcharged for the 3 points. I'd rather drop Radiant Crusade on the Ascendancy tree for Harmony of Hope. Radiant Crudade is easily replaced with a Cinderswallow flask, which also nets us a lot more ES regeneration and recovery.
- I'd drop the Aura effect point next to Influence. The reduced mana we need. The extra aura effect, we're better off getting that from cluster jewels.
- I'd drop Ghost Reaver. And the jewel node below it. EK can go next to Charisma, and spend the point to path to it. This gives you 9 points back, then you spend 3 to path to Charisma, and another 2 to connect to the cluster jewel on the right. Net savings, 4 points.

With all of those, you should have 10 more points. That should get you both medium cluster jewels, and the notables on them. If you have any extra points to spend at this point, grab the reduced mana reservation on the way to Leadership for 2 points, or for quality of life, take Arcane Vision. With the extra mana / life, push up your Clarity level to help with mana regen.

As for Sirus, at 7k+ ES, you should be able to tank most of the big hits, and with ES regen / energy leech on hit, you should be able to regain anything he hits you for nearly instantly. Also, remember to dash when he shouts "DIE".

PS: That mana flask has to go. Get one of these:

Awesome, I'll start moving some points around. Just need to see where I can get some more strength if I connect them that way (since I'm just on par now for what I need).
"

not just rf and pain attunement, but also radiant faith which gives 160% armour depending on unreserved life which is about 50% phy dmg reduction for most people which is like one of the core for this build

I moved from non CI to CI version yesterday.

You can use radiant faith and it works properly in CI.. You can also use pain attunement on CI (use coward's legacy belt). You won't be able to use RF but are able to use vaal RF (or vaal cold snap which is great for freezing bosses).

I'm capped at 90% phys res with flask and am using pain attunement.. thank you. Also at 63% evade thanks to grace.

CI version is far more expensive than non CI though as the 1% reserved cobalts with 8% ES are 6 ex+ each. You'll take a big ES hit going from nonCI to CI as you'll need those passives to get it working.

And you'll need every last passive at 96 to even get your prism aura's to work. Currently running 18 auras at relative budget build and dps is still a bit mediocre but haven't run into any problems clearing so far. No simulacrums with this version yet though. And no 100%'s either.
Last edited by Zweetsok on May 14, 2020, 7:34:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info