[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Nearly done with my Scion, need to upgrade belt and amulet, but both are quite expensive.

Tooltip DPS in HO without flasks or any charges 18.7m (that's with awakened chain).

PoB shaper DPS with inspiration charges + flasks 54m

9k ES and 65% chaos res with flasks. Will try and patch up chaos res with new belt/amulet at some point.
"
muunisti wrote:
"
BonJovii wrote:

hmm ok i managed to get up to 52% icdr but after all the tweaking, my cyclone is at 10.11 aps. i cant get it to lower down slightly. Changing my haste from 21 to 20 drops it to 9.90aps. Will 10.11 aps really affect the DPS much? or should i drop to 9.90aps instead?

I also managed to get rid of str/es split personality as my belt has enough strength for it. Probably gonna put in some RMR max es jewel in those slots.

By the way are you using Bastion Hope or Harmony Purpose?

Would appreciate any advice as I dont think I can see anymore other changes to make in PoB.

https://pastebin.com/LhNMLv2E

I would use Haste level 20 just to be safely under the 10.1 APS breakpoint. Its better to be a bit under just to be safe :)

Im using both Bastion of Hope and Harmony of Purpose. Dont have Radiant Crusade at all, im getting Onslaught on kill from a abyss jewel.

I also think you got plenty of crit chance even without the Increased Critical Strikes support gem. When checking on POB that only raises your effectice cyclone crit chance from 90.32% to 99.87%. If you use something like Awakened Cold Pen, you would get a lot more DPS for your Arc.

Hi, I'm trying to lower my APS also. But keep getting 11.42 attack rate. Dropped all the items with AS on it, my haste is level 20. Any ideas?
What’s the different go Etherel Knife or Arc ? Thx
"
Protax010 wrote:
"
muunisti wrote:
"
BonJovii wrote:

hmm ok i managed to get up to 52% icdr but after all the tweaking, my cyclone is at 10.11 aps. i cant get it to lower down slightly. Changing my haste from 21 to 20 drops it to 9.90aps. Will 10.11 aps really affect the DPS much? or should i drop to 9.90aps instead?

I also managed to get rid of str/es split personality as my belt has enough strength for it. Probably gonna put in some RMR max es jewel in those slots.

Would appreciate any advice as I dont think I can see anymore other changes to make in PoB.

I would use Haste level 20 just to be safely under the 10.1 APS breakpoint. Its better to be a bit under just to be safe :)

Im using both Bastion of Hope and Harmony of Purpose. Dont have Radiant Crusade at all, im getting Onslaught on kill from a abyss jewel.

I also think you got plenty of crit chance even without the Increased Critical Strikes support gem. When checking on POB that only raises your effectice cyclone crit chance from 90.32% to 99.87%. If you use something like Awakened Cold Pen, you would get a lot more DPS for your Arc.

Hi, I'm trying to lower my APS also. But keep getting 11.42 attack rate. Dropped all the items with AS on it, my haste is level 20. Any ideas?

Drop your haste down? It's 10.1aps on 52 cooldown but that's assuming your accuracy and crit chance is 100%. If this isn't the case in theory the higher aps shouldn't be as much of an issue.

I've dropped mine down to 10. 19 without vaal haste up.
"
Protax010 wrote:
"
muunisti wrote:
"
BonJovii wrote:

You're never going to balance your APS properly in maps anyway, there are lots of buffs that the Headhunter will steal that boost your AS.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Didnt look at the gear. This is 100% correct hh completely f#&ks with coc. Your better off at a lower breakpoint and higher aps.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 12, 2020, 3:35:45 PM
"
Shinyshield wrote:
"
yoloqueen wrote:
thanks for the input. another question. what do u think is the gem combination i should b using? i've experimented with ctrl destruction, faster projectiles, inspiration, cold pen, etc. insp is helpful with the lower mana cost, but still not sure which i should build around.

When I checked POB yesterday I think top dps for you was replacing inspiration with awakened cold pene and controlled destruction with elemental focus (awakened if you can afford).

Supports will change depending on your watchers eye though as I think cold pene is only good if you don't run a cold pene watchers eye

cant use ele focus, i need ignites for cinderswallow urn. atm im using insp/cold pen, its ok but i feel like there is room for improvement. i will buy an awakened cold pen when i have a lot more money. ideas for good boots to replace my pieces of shit? tailwind vs doryani? what to prioritize?

"
BrettLee wrote:

Tooltip DPS in HO without flasks or any charges 18.7m (that's with awakened chain).

9k ES and 65% chaos res with flasks. Will try and patch up chaos res with new belt/amulet at some point.

holy fuck thats insane. my tooltip no flasks or charges is 3.4mm and i have 5.3k es lol. do you mind glancing at my char and seeing what i should work to upgrade first?
Last edited by yoloqueen on May 12, 2020, 4:15:40 PM
"
"
Protax010 wrote:

Drop your haste down? It's 10.1aps on 52 cooldown but that's assuming your accuracy and crit chance is 100%. If this isn't the case in theory the higher aps shouldn't be as much of an issue.

I've dropped mine down to 10. 19 without vaal haste up. [/quote]

POB says that if I lower my haste to 10, I will have 10.69 APS. Dont know how to get it lower :S

When I drop it to level 3, I've 10.01 attack rate.
Last edited by Protax010 on May 12, 2020, 4:18:23 PM
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"
Shinyshield wrote:
"
yoloqueen wrote:
thanks for the input. another question. what do u think is the gem combination i should b using? i've experimented with ctrl destruction, faster projectiles, inspiration, cold pen, etc. insp is helpful with the lower mana cost, but still not sure which i should build around.

When I checked POB yesterday I think top dps for you was replacing inspiration with awakened cold pene and controlled destruction with elemental focus (awakened if you can afford).

Supports will change depending on your watchers eye though as I think cold pene is only good if you don't run a cold pene watchers eye

cant use ele focus, i need ignites for cinderswallow urn. atm im using insp/cold pen, its ok but i feel like there is room for improvement. i will buy an awakened cold pen when i have a lot more money. ideas for good boots to replace my pieces of shit? tailwind vs doryani? what to prioritize?

"
BrettLee wrote:

holy fuck thats insane. my tooltip no flasks or charges is 3.4mm and i have 5.3k es lol. do you mind glancing at my char and seeing what i should work to upgrade first?

If you got enough room for all auras w/o doryanis then go with tailwind boots.

You can just stick with your other gems and save up for awakened ones if you wanna keep ignite
running the coc variant.. what do you guys think would be the best upgrade at this point

currently running 5 heldry 2 endbringer 1 replenshing
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 12, 2020, 5:30:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info