[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
fatbanana wrote:
super noob question:
how can i equip Nebulis (required 104 str) but i only have 42 str ?
thx
You need gear that adds strength. Most of us here use an efficient training jewel or split personality jewels with +strength.

It's possible to get this on belts and amulets as well.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
BonJovii wrote:

I hope I didn't screw up the settings and configurations of PoB to get a wrong result. Gonna attach my PoB and am opened up for criticism (dont be too harsh i'm new =/) and comments.

https://pastebin.com/JzgyjSyt

You should set the "Is the enemy a Boss" to Shaper or Sirus, thats why people usually talk about "shaper dps". Also maybe disable Vaal Arc's Lucky Buff since that doesnt affect dps for more than 4 seconds and in some fights like Sirus you dont even have it.

Ive tried to simulate Sirus fights when calculating dps with pob, but ofcourse things change with charge generation (how fast you get to 3/3/3) and consencrated ground. I do have Smite buff enabled since I try to use it on big bosses like Sirus. Having it on the Alpha Howl with +4 levels gives it a Level 25 and then its a huge boost for Arc DPS. Its like +60% for me, but I dont really use it on except bosses and maybe last waves of simu.

Even with disabling Vaal Arc buff and setting Sirus as the target you got like well over 30M dps if your Cyclone crits on every hit. And with Smite enabled it goes over 60M :) Thats not even counting the 2M DPS from Cyclone alone :D

You got room for some cheap upgrades still. Try to get your Conqueror's Efficiency and other unique jewels with corrupts like elemental penetration, cold penetration or crit chance. Those dont usually cost that much.

Like this jewel:
Rarity: Unique
Conqueror's Efficiency
Crimson Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 1
--------
Damage Penetrates 1% Elemental Resistances (implicit)
--------
3% reduced Mana Cost of Skills
4% increased Skill Effect Duration
2% reduced Mana Reserved
--------
The stone may yet bleed.
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.
--------
Corrupted

That gives you almost 1% of more DPS and costs like 20-40 chaos.
Last edited by muunisti on May 13, 2020, 4:54:42 AM
"
BonJovii wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Thx again going to have to try this out maybe get some crit malis changed to this belt for now

Hmm i'm done with my cyclone coc arc build. I dont think there's any more upgrades to this build without spending more than 100ex to min-max. Only thing left for me to change out is the watcher's eye upgrade which is not very impt to be honest.

Dropped my haste to lvl 20 and managed to get my cyclone APS to 10.02aps with a few IAS jewels. Added 3 Grand Spectrum for increased elemental damage which brought my arc dmg to 7m/arc (without smite and VRF, with smite and VRF is 15m/arc). Crit chance at 90%++ cuz i took muunati's advise to switch Increased Crit Strike Chance to Awakened Cold Penetration.

Took out one of the mana reservation node at Influence cluster on skill tree to be used for ES jewels. Saved 2 skill points and running on 95 mana now.

Added some ES jewels and my ES is now around 6.6k. Quite low for my liking but I dont think I can increase it much without changing into more expensive gears which will take between 50ex-100ex. It takes alot of time and effort to find these items and not worth it IMO.

If I interpret it correctly., total dmg per sec theoretically should be [10 Arcs/sec] X [Dmg per Arc] which for me can range between 70m-150m. Provided that all my attacks from cyclone activates crit.

I hope I didn't screw up the settings and configurations of PoB to get a wrong result. Gonna attach my PoB and am opened up for criticism (dont be too harsh i'm new =/) and comments.

Nice, I cannot figure it out...

First I don't have the belt and boots with recovery speed yet, is this necessary? --> Cannot find boots on the market.

Second somebody gave me the tip to lower my Haste yesterday. Only if I bring back my Haste to level 3, my attack rate goes to 10.02. Isn't this to low?

So far I see I don't have any other item left with AS on it.

Hopefully you can help :)
Running the scion version with CI. And have two questions I hope some of you clever people can answer.

Question one:
Compared to what others are reporting I feel my damage is a bit low.
6 x PH, 4X endbringers, damage boost on watchers eye, level 28 hatred in helmet.
Still dies a little now and then on sirius and singularium wave 20.

Any suggestions on how to improve that doesn't cost hundreds of exalted.

Question two:
Would it make sense switching to coc cyclone EK (if that's even possible)

My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/8qDLKMZn
Last edited by zarkas6 on May 13, 2020, 5:18:10 AM
"
Protax010 wrote:
"
BonJovii wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Thx again going to have to try this out maybe get some crit malis changed to this belt for now

Hmm i'm done with my cyclone coc arc build. I dont think there's any more upgrades to this build without spending more than 100ex to min-max. Only thing left for me to change out is the watcher's eye upgrade which is not very impt to be honest.

Dropped my haste to lvl 20 and managed to get my cyclone APS to 10.02aps with a few IAS jewels. Added 3 Grand Spectrum for increased elemental damage which brought my arc dmg to 7m/arc (without smite and VRF, with smite and VRF is 15m/arc). Crit chance at 90%++ cuz i took muunati's advise to switch Increased Crit Strike Chance to Awakened Cold Penetration.

Took out one of the mana reservation node at Influence cluster on skill tree to be used for ES jewels. Saved 2 skill points and running on 95 mana now.

Added some ES jewels and my ES is now around 6.6k. Quite low for my liking but I dont think I can increase it much without changing into more expensive gears which will take between 50ex-100ex. It takes alot of time and effort to find these items and not worth it IMO.

If I interpret it correctly., total dmg per sec theoretically should be [10 Arcs/sec] X [Dmg per Arc] which for me can range between 70m-150m. Provided that all my attacks from cyclone activates crit.

First I don't have the belt and boots with recovery speed yet, is this necessary? --> Cannot find boots on the market.

Second somebody gave me the tip to lower my Haste yesterday. Only if I bring back my Haste to level 3, my attack rate goes to 10.02. Isn't this to low?

Hopefully you can help :)

Not sure your understanding how coc works. You don't need aps of 10.1, you arnt at the second cooldown reduction breakpoint AND you have a headhunter. The aps for the first breakpoint is 7.57.

If you want to do coc variation you have to
A) drop hh and roll cooldown reduction on boots and belt over 52% and keep you aps where it is or
B) stay at the first breakpoint and let hh carry your damage and try and lower your aps to the right speed or add a second spell and go for 15. 14 aps.

Also you crit chance is just as important, it needs to be high for cyclone to proc your spell(s)

Edit: your not searching correctly there are loads, i sold a pair earlier.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 13, 2020, 5:56:22 AM
[/quote]

Hopefully you can help :)[/quote]

Not sure your understanding how coc works. You don't need aps of 10.1, you arnt at the second cooldown reduction breakpoint AND you have a headhunter. The aps for the first breakpoint is 7.57.

If you want to do coc variation you have to
A) drop hh and roll cooldown reduction on boots and belt over 52% and keep you aps where it is or
B) stay at the first breakpoint and let hh carry your damage and try and lower your aps to the right speed or add a second spell and go for 15. 14 aps.
[/quote]

I want to COC variation, and I want to buy the boots and belt (cannot find good ones a.t.m.). My current APS with Haste 20/0 is 11.40. When I lower it in POB to level 3/0 the APS is @ 10.01 --> Not sure if that is what you want :)

Recommendations?
"
Protax010 wrote:

I want to COC variation, and I want to buy the boots and belt (cannot find good ones a.t.m.). My current APS with Haste 20/0 is 11.40. When I lower it in POB to level 3/0 the APS is @ 10.01 --> Not sure if that is what you want :)

Recommendations?

Boots: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/dkrXmapSJ
Belt: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/MY3JrOJSJ

Adjust those to your liking.
hello, i just tried this build and really amazed how hard it hits and the survivability of the build. i followed the guide on clusters and equipments expect for the belt.

im using arc atm . tooltop only showing 1m dps. wanted to know if etereal knives or divine ire can diss out more damage than this.

Also my physical damage reduction is just 77% . i have 16 auras on me for now. How do i get to 90% damage reduction? im using 3 voices with 7 ded passives for now(cant afford better ones yet).

already done the labs and got all ascendency points and i just hit lvl 85

also i dont know how to import my gears or stat here , im new.
Not really. I have literally just explained. It's all in this thread.

Was in the process of righting something but I've changed my mind. Congratulations you've had a very profitable league. I'd brush up on the trade website though.
"
muunisti wrote:
"
Protax010 wrote:

Recommendations?

Boots: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/dkrXmapSJ
Belt: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/MY3JrOJSJ

Adjust those to your liking.

Not really. I have literally just explained. It's all in this thread.

Was in the process of writing something but I've changed my mind. Congratulations you've had a very profitable league. I'd brush up on the trade website though.

Muunisti just gave you a big helping hand.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 13, 2020, 6:16:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info