[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
So I rerolled my character, and followed the EK PoB, and have come short with a problem of not being able to use my Haste, as I simply dont have enough mana to reserve.

My character PoB: https://pastebin.com/3Ee9m3tA

I have Charisma annointed, I got the enlighten level 4, and I got the 5% reduced on my helmet. I cant figure out at all how to fit in the last aura.

Hope someone can guide me so I can get started on the build :)
I don't think the originally posted EK tree works, to be honest. It has the :Ring of Blades in the right side jewel slot directly below Mind Drinker, and unless I'm missing something, there isn't 40 dex within it's radius?

I've been suggesting a tree closer to this: https://pastebin.com/RLUS87wk

This drops Influence and Leadership - both of which are better off being replaced with jewels in sockets with +8% increased energy shield and 3 damage mods. This also paths to Charisma and anoints Champion of the cause instead. This plus socketing a Conqueror's Efficiacy should deal with your mana / life reservation challenge. I would probably scrap Faith and Steel and it's 2 precursor points for the now, should still leave you above 7k ES, and let you allocate Arcane Vision and the jewel socket right below it.

You should re-evaluate whether you need all the split personalities, or if some can be replaced, I didn't look at those at all.

I actually brainfarted the reason why I couldnt.. I was using the wrong pure small cluster. Since im using purity of fire enchant on my helmet, i didnt think any further that I needed a different pure small cluster instead.

Edit: Also, there's 50 dex in radius on the right sight at Minddrinker, atleast I have no issues with that allocation.
Last edited by Allanwastaken on May 11, 2020, 5:36:58 PM
Wait... have I been reading Ring of Blades wrong for YEARS? It doesn't say 40 dex ALLOCATED in radius... Wow. Just wow.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
Wait... have I been reading Ring of Blades wrong for YEARS? It doesn't say 40 dex ALLOCATED in radius... Wow. Just wow.

yeah been like that for ages.

wording is very misleading lol
"

I went for hatred penetration and Zealotry arcane surge as we can't get it easily otherwise. Lots of options really.

I run two replenishing presence and I have about 4k regen and it also gives 16% aura effect. I think it's pretty good.

just curious how u have so much regen. with 2 replenishing i only have around 2.5k regen i think. would love more. anyways, i am using like 5 heraldry, 3 endbringer, 1 presence, not sure how people get down to like 2 herald or w/e? anyways here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/nf7Ubgyx (looks like a few numbers are off- i ahve almost 6k es, around 2k regen, etc. not sure what else is off but maybe i have it configured wrong. it is the community fork).

I have been testing back and forth between asenath and maligaro, its a big dps hit to take asenath but the clearing help is kinda nice.

what can i do to keep upgrading? just more RMR jewels? i dont have the money for 5 sock voices.
Last edited by yoloqueen on May 11, 2020, 8:48:42 PM
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"

I went for hatred penetration and Zealotry arcane surge as we can't get it easily otherwise. Lots of options really.

I run two replenishing presence and I have about 4k regen and it also gives 16% aura effect. I think it's pretty good.

just curious how u have so much regen. with 2 replenishing i only have around 2.5k regen i think. would love more. anyways, i am using like 5 heraldry, 3 endbringer, 1 presence, not sure how people get down to like 2 herald or w/e? anyways here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/nf7Ubgyx (looks like a few numbers are off- i ahve almost 6k es, around 2k regen, etc. not sure what else is off but maybe i have it configured wrong. it is the community fork).

I have been testing back and forth between asenath and maligaro, its a big dps hit to take asenath but the clearing help is kinda nice.

what can i do to keep upgrading? just more RMR jewels? i dont have the money for 5 sock voices.

You have low ES so low regen.

More ES = more regen from passive and also from replenishing.

Regarding upgrades you can get new boots, maybe an unnatural instinct.

Can get a rare ES belt with spell dmg / cast speed / dmg during flask effect, increased ES from body armor.

RMR is good but not needed until you want to start replacing heraldry with more endbringer

Checked your links and it's a dps upgrade for you to replace inspiration with awakened cold pene & controlled destruction with elemental focus.

You can replace intuitive leap with ring of blades and save 1 point if you path to charisma directly.

You can get a ES% / damage / corrupted blood jewel for cheap to replace your current one.

Can grab a bottled faith to replace wise oak for crit% & DPS

Can place to the top left rare jewel with something better (you have a cast speed with lightning skills there)

Unsure about the gloves but as you said you'll lose alot of DPS without mali

You can also replace flame dash with smite if you want more dps

Last edited by Shinyshield on May 11, 2020, 9:13:30 PM
"
Shinyshield wrote:
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"

You have low ES so low regen.

More ES = more regen from passive and also from replenishing.

Regarding upgrades you can get new boots, maybe an unnatural instinct.

Can get a rare ES belt with spell dmg / cast speed / dmg during flask effect, increased ES from body armor.

RMR is good but not needed until you want to start replacing heraldry with more endbringer

Checked your links and it's a dps upgrade for you to replace inspiration with awakened cold pene & controlled destruction with elemental focus.

You can replace intuitive leap with ring of blades and save 1 point if you path to charisma directly.

You can get a ES% / damage / corrupted blood jewel for cheap to replace your current one.

Can grab a bottled faith to replace wise oak for crit% & DPS

Can place to the top left rare jewel with something better (you have a cast speed with lightning skills there)

Unsure about the gloves but as you said you'll lose alot of DPS without mali

You can also replace flame dash with smite if you want more dps

Thank you for your input! A few thoughts:

how much does es affect regen? i have almost 6k? so unless u have almost 12k i dont understand how u have 2x mine with similar jewels.

boots definitely need upgrade. agree. what do u think about doryani vs other options?

i got some rmr jewels and now have 4 herald, 3 endbringer, 2 replnishing presence. what do u think the ideal balance of these jewels is?

i replaced intuitive with ek, thats great. that gives me another gem socket.

love a bottled faith but not enough money atm :)

for the rare jewel you tell me to replace, aside from rmr, what stats do i want on rare jewels? es obviously, what else is good? cast speed? %phys or % spell damage?

might test smite but tbh movespeed seems like one of this builds only weaknesses (until HH i assume). i like flame dash for positioning in simulacrum etc, but if you think its not worth maybe ill get rid. how much does smite help?

edi: heres my pob now. im just over 200% multi with asenaths. i could crank up to around 250% if i replaced some of my rmr and other jewels with multi. what do u think about rampage gloves as another option?

https://pastebin.com/PWjTQewX
Last edited by yoloqueen on May 12, 2020, 12:00:26 AM
[/quote]

Thank you for your input! A few thoughts:

how much does es affect regen? i have almost 6k? so unless u have almost 12k i dont understand how u have 2x mine with similar jewels.

boots definitely need upgrade. agree. what do u think about doryani vs other options?

i got some rmr jewels and now have 4 herald, 3 endbringer, 2 replnishing presence. what do u think the ideal balance of these jewels is?

i replaced intuitive with ek, thats great. that gives me another gem socket.

love a bottled faith but not enough money atm :)

for the rare jewel you tell me to replace, aside from rmr, what stats do i want on rare jewels? es obviously, what else is good? cast speed? %phys or % spell damage?

might test smite but tbh movespeed seems like one of this builds only weaknesses (until HH i assume). i like flame dash for positioning in simulacrum etc, but if you think its not worth maybe ill get rid. how much does smite help?

edi: heres my pob now. im just over 200% multi with asenaths. i could crank up to around 250% if i replaced some of my rmr and other jewels with multi. what do u think about rampage gloves as another option?

https://pastebin.com/PWjTQewX
[/quote]

I'm not sure how much the ES regen naturally, without replenishing I think it's at 1.8% of your max ES.

With 2 replenishing I lose about 400 ES regen per 1k ES.

Im currently at 10k ES and I have 4k regen without cons. ground. (4.2k on cons. ground and RF on)

As long as you have enough heraldy to cast your spell you'll be fine. Each 1% RMR is like 60 max mana give or take. I'm currently at 3x herald 2x replenishing and 4x endbringer.

I use doryanis atm because I don't have place to slot purity of lightning. I plan to replace these with tailwind / elusive rare boots and a aura COTB when I have the money. Doryanis is a good purchase until you can afford the aura cotb + rare boots set up (about 170-200 ex atm).

With jewels you can go for cast speed%, spell dmg, cast speed while holding a shield, spell dmg while holding a shield, lightning dmg etc. You can go with chaos res as well but these are stupidly expensive at the moment.

I play without flame dash at the moment. Tried with and without and felt like I didn't need it at all, HH helps ALOT but also not needed.

Smite is a huge dps upgrade as the lightning damage aura scales with PH. If you run Doryanis you can run flame dash with smite

Without smite my dps goes to 66m, with smite it goes to 103m so its huge.

Rampage gloves are OK but mali will be better. Going mali can also free up crit multi% on jewels.

If you want to min max then rare gloves ES with dmg conversion is BIS but makes the build hella expensive because you need to make up the multi else where

https://pastebin.com/wPz85gCq

My POB if you wanna take a look

Also just double checked your gems, replace your herald of agony and purity of lightning in your helm with herald of lightning and ice for a bit of dps increase

Last edited by Shinyshield on May 12, 2020, 1:08:14 AM
thanks for the input. another question. what do u think is the gem combination i should b using? i've experimented with ctrl destruction, faster projectiles, inspiration, cold pen, etc. insp is helpful with the lower mana cost, but still not sure which i should build around.
"
muunisti wrote:
"
BonJovii wrote:

hi can i ask if 52% increase cooldown recovery must be exact spot or can i go over to 57%? does it have any effect if i go over 52% or no difference?

Makes no difference after 52%. So 57% is as good as 52%.

hmm ok i managed to get up to 52% icdr but after all the tweaking, my cyclone is at 10.11 aps. i cant get it to lower down slightly. Changing my haste from 21 to 20 drops it to 9.90aps. Will 10.11 aps really affect the DPS much? or should i drop to 9.90aps instead?

I also managed to get rid of str/es split personality as my belt has enough strength for it. Probably gonna put in some RMR max es jewel in those slots.

By the way are you using Bastion Hope or Harmony Purpose?

Would appreciate any advice as I dont think I can see anymore other changes to make in PoB.

https://pastebin.com/LhNMLv2E
Last edited by BonJovii on May 12, 2020, 2:27:54 AM
"
BonJovii wrote:

hmm ok i managed to get up to 52% icdr but after all the tweaking, my cyclone is at 10.11 aps. i cant get it to lower down slightly. Changing my haste from 21 to 20 drops it to 9.90aps. Will 10.11 aps really affect the DPS much? or should i drop to 9.90aps instead?

I also managed to get rid of str/es split personality as my belt has enough strength for it. Probably gonna put in some RMR max es jewel in those slots.

By the way are you using Bastion Hope or Harmony Purpose?

Would appreciate any advice as I dont think I can see anymore other changes to make in PoB.

https://pastebin.com/LhNMLv2E

I would use Haste level 20 just to be safely under the 10.1 APS breakpoint. Its better to be a bit under just to be safe :)

Im using both Bastion of Hope and Harmony of Purpose. Dont have Radiant Crusade at all, im getting Onslaught on kill from a abyss jewel.

I also think you got plenty of crit chance even without the Increased Critical Strikes support gem. When checking on POB that only raises your effectice cyclone crit chance from 90.32% to 99.87%. If you use something like Awakened Cold Pen, you would get a lot more DPS for your Arc.
Last edited by muunisti on May 12, 2020, 3:29:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info