[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
running the coc variant.. what do you guys think would be the best upgrade at this point

currently running 5 heldry 2 endbringer 1 replenshing

Nice gear.

Only upgrades I can see is rare es / phys conv / as / ele weakness corrupt gloves, rare es belt with dmg / dmg or as during flask / avian

maybe more RMR jewels so you can use less heralds for more endbringer or replen
Can somebody confirm if I replace my awakened cold pen lvl 6 with a 21/20 Elemental Focus it will give me a 51% dps increase, atleast according PoB.
Because that's bananas.

Thanks in advance.
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
running the coc variant.. what do you guys think would be the best upgrade at this point

Whats your aps on cyclone and your crit chance? You've managed to stack alot of attack speed.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 12, 2020, 6:05:27 PM
"
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Whats your aps on cyclone and your crit chance? You've managed to stack alot of attack speed.

12.82 aps 61% crit
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

12.82 aps 61% crit

Your in a tricky spot with breakpoints. Your casting two spells at the first breakpoint but are over the ideal aps of 15.15 (7.57 x 2). This means missed casts of arc/spark.

So dropping your attack speed to under 15.15 and increasing your cyclone crit chance to as high as possible would increase you dps by alot buy increasing the amount of procs of arc/spark per second.

It a complicated tricky thing to balance. The option is always there to move up to the next breakpoint but that would mean changing belt and boots dropping your aps right down to 10.1 (assuming 100% crit chance) and dropping down to one spell or going balls deep and trying to hit 20.2 for 2 spells.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 12, 2020, 6:49:09 PM
Can someone explain to me what gems i should use while lvling, other than storm brand, like for movement, defence and utility and all that
Thx again going to have to try this out maybe get some crit malis changed to this belt for now
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 12, 2020, 7:33:25 PM
"
HAM_An1mA wrote:
Can somebody confirm if I replace my awakened cold pen lvl 6 with a 21/20 Elemental Focus it will give me a 51% dps increase, atleast according PoB.
Because that's bananas.

Thanks in advance.

it does give u a big dps but you cant shock chill burn which gives you a bigger damage from cotb and cinderswallow. chill also helps in survivalbility
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Thx again going to have to try this out maybe get some crit malis changed to this belt for now

Hmm i'm done with my cyclone coc arc build. I dont think there's any more upgrades to this build without spending more than 100ex to min-max. Only thing left for me to change out is the watcher's eye upgrade which is not very impt to be honest.

Dropped my haste to lvl 20 and managed to get my cyclone APS to 10.02aps with a few IAS jewels. Added 3 Grand Spectrum for increased elemental damage which brought my arc dmg to 7m/arc (without smite and VRF, with smite and VRF is 15m/arc). Crit chance at 90%++ cuz i took muunati's advise to switch Increased Crit Strike Chance to Awakened Cold Penetration.

Took out one of the mana reservation node at Influence cluster on skill tree to be used for ES jewels. Saved 2 skill points and running on 95 mana now.

Added some ES jewels and my ES is now around 6.6k. Quite low for my liking but I dont think I can increase it much without changing into more expensive gears which will take between 50ex-100ex. It takes alot of time and effort to find these items and not worth it IMO.

If I interpret it correctly., total dmg per sec theoretically should be [10 Arcs/sec] X [Dmg per Arc] which for me can range between 70m-150m. Provided that all my attacks from cyclone activates crit.

I hope I didn't screw up the settings and configurations of PoB to get a wrong result. Gonna attach my PoB and am opened up for criticism (dont be too harsh i'm new =/) and comments.

https://pastebin.com/JzgyjSyt

super noob question:
how can i equip Nebulis (required 104 str) but i only have 42 str ?
thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info