[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
muunisti wrote:
"
BonJovii wrote:

hmm ok i managed to get up to 52% icdr but after all the tweaking, my cyclone is at 10.11 aps. i cant get it to lower down slightly. Changing my haste from 21 to 20 drops it to 9.90aps. Will 10.11 aps really affect the DPS much? or should i drop to 9.90aps instead?

I also managed to get rid of str/es split personality as my belt has enough strength for it. Probably gonna put in some RMR max es jewel in those slots.

By the way are you using Bastion Hope or Harmony Purpose?

Would appreciate any advice as I dont think I can see anymore other changes to make in PoB.

https://pastebin.com/LhNMLv2E

I would use Haste level 20 just to be safely under the 10.1 APS breakpoint. Its better to be a bit under just to be safe :)

Im using both Bastion of Hope and Harmony of Purpose. Dont have Radiant Crusade at all, im getting Onslaught on kill from a abyss jewel.

So bastion of hope, harmony of purpose, radiant faith and unwavering faith?

I suppose I can get onslaught from cinders wallow as well.
"
muunisti wrote:
"
BonJovii wrote:

hmm ok i managed to get up to 52% icdr but after all the tweaking, my cyclone is at 10.11 aps. i cant get it to lower down slightly. Changing my haste from 21 to 20 drops it to 9.90aps. Will 10.11 aps really affect the DPS much? or should i drop to 9.90aps instead?

I also managed to get rid of str/es split personality as my belt has enough strength for it. Probably gonna put in some RMR max es jewel in those slots.

By the way are you using Bastion Hope or Harmony Purpose?

Would appreciate any advice as I dont think I can see anymore other changes to make in PoB.

https://pastebin.com/LhNMLv2E

I would use Haste level 20 just to be safely under the 10.1 APS breakpoint. Its better to be a bit under just to be safe :)

Im using both Bastion of Hope and Harmony of Purpose. Dont have Radiant Crusade at all, im getting Onslaught on kill from a abyss jewel.

So bastion of hope, harmony of purpose, radiant faith and unwavering faith?

I suppose I can get onslaught from cinders wallow as well.
I see poe ninja people use cold to fire gem though. Poe shows high dmg boost also. Just wondering why no one here uses it.
Sorry stupid question again.

Why do you need to have your APS below 10?
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"

I went for hatred penetration and Zealotry arcane surge as we can't get it easily otherwise. Lots of options really.

I run two replenishing presence and I have about 4k regen and it also gives 16% aura effect. I think it's pretty good.

just curious how u have so much regen. with 2 replenishing i only have around 2.5k regen i think. would love more. anyways, i am using like 5 heraldry, 3 endbringer, 1 presence, not sure how people get down to like 2 herald or w/e? anyways here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/nf7Ubgyx (looks like a few numbers are off- i ahve almost 6k es, around 2k regen, etc. not sure what else is off but maybe i have it configured wrong. it is the community fork).

I have been testing back and forth between asenath and maligaro, its a big dps hit to take asenath but the clearing help is kinda nice.

what can i do to keep upgrading? just more RMR jewels? i dont have the money for 5 sock voices.

Don't know what to tell you that's my regen, can't think of anything else I'm running other than the belt craft.

I have a feeling pob isn't quite calculating cluster jewels correctly, values do seem to fluctuate.

I have 8.4k es with 4 herald/ph, 3 end/ph and 2 replenishing presence.

It was quite difficult to get to a point of fitting everything in while dropping enlighten and keeping a movement skill/smite. Took a fair amount of rmr to balance. I have like 35 unreserved Mana but with unnatural instinct I don't need clarity either.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 12, 2020, 4:35:16 AM
"
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"

I went for hatred penetration and Zealotry arcane surge as we can't get it easily otherwise. Lots of options really.

I run two replenishing presence and I have about 4k regen and it also gives 16% aura effect. I think it's pretty good.

just curious how u have so much regen. with 2 replenishing i only have around 2.5k regen i think. would love more. anyways, i am using like 5 heraldry, 3 endbringer, 1 presence, not sure how people get down to like 2 herald or w/e? anyways here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/nf7Ubgyx (looks like a few numbers are off- i ahve almost 6k es, around 2k regen, etc. not sure what else is off but maybe i have it configured wrong. it is the community fork).

I have been testing back and forth between asenath and maligaro, its a big dps hit to take asenath but the clearing help is kinda nice.

what can i do to keep upgrading? just more RMR jewels? i dont have the money for 5 sock voices.

Don't know what to tell you that's my regen, can't think of anything else I'm running other than the belt craft.

I have a feeling pob isn't quite calculating cluster jewels correctly, values do seem to fluctuate.

I have 8.4k es with 4 herald/ph, 3 end/ph and 2 replenishing presence.

it must just be that you have so much more es than me and the regen mustb e partially based on total amount. im at like 5.5k es. how on earth do you get up to 8k? 8% es jewels only give me like another 150 each!
Last edited by yoloqueen on May 12, 2020, 4:37:04 AM
Off the top of my head, I've got higher flat es on belt, amulet and boots. I've also got int/es split personalities (can't remember if it's one or two) meaning my %es is scaled higher including the regen.

Edit: and 5s voices assuming all yours are 7s meaning more jewel slots.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 12, 2020, 4:57:45 AM
"
Mentalmike wrote:
Sorry stupid question again.

Why do you need to have your APS below 10?

well because some of us are playing a cyclone CoC arc variant instead of self-cast arc so APS comes into the equation when calculating the most number of arcs our CoC cyclone can proc out. I have managed to get 52% increased cooldown recovery so based on the CoC calculation, hitting a max of 10.1APS will give me the highest number of attacks to proc arc and get the highest dmg out of it.

If you're playing anything else but CoC variant, then you can just ignore me hahaha.
"
yoloqueen wrote:
thanks for the input. another question. what do u think is the gem combination i should b using? i've experimented with ctrl destruction, faster projectiles, inspiration, cold pen, etc. insp is helpful with the lower mana cost, but still not sure which i should build around.

When I checked POB yesterday I think top dps for you was replacing inspiration with awakened cold pene and controlled destruction with elemental focus (awakened if you can afford).

Supports will change depending on your watchers eye though as I think cold pene is only good if you don't run a cold pene watchers eye
"
BonJovii wrote:
I see poe ninja people use cold to fire gem though. Poe shows high dmg boost also. Just wondering why no one here uses it.

Depends on the rest of your gear. It could have been top dps for them but they could also just be stacking tooltip dps for leaderboards.

Cold to fire gives me the "biggest tool tip" dps increase but in actuality it was like a 10m actual dps decrease compared to other supports.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info