[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"

Nice mate, it's alot of fun.

Why are you using a Mana flask still? My Mana regen without clarity means I can spam cyclone permanently without inspiration. My cyclone costs like 5 Mana, im running with like 35 unreserved.

Im on mobile so can't see much.

Got no room or mana for clarity at this point. I can run cyclone pretty fine but not with vaal haste or no regen. Got 25 unreserved mana and flame dash takes a lot from it even with the lower skill level. Mana seems to run out if I just hold cyclone in hideout, so my regen is not enough..

Maybe there are better flasks but that mana flask is super nice for any curses and/or no regen maps. Atziri flask would give a bit more dmg but I think the damage is pretty fine already. Arc avg hit is now up to 6,7M and with vaal arc + vaal rf it goes over 10M.

I could perhaps swap RF for clarity and test it out with cindercoat/atziri instead of mana flask :)
Last edited by muunisti on May 11, 2020, 10:51:35 AM
"
muunisti wrote:
"

Nice mate, it's alot of fun.

Why are you using a Mana flask still? My Mana regen without clarity means I can spam cyclone permanently without inspiration. My cyclone costs like 5 Mana, im running with like 35 unreserved.

Im on mobile so can't see much.

Got no room or mana for clarity at this point. I can run cyclone pretty fine but not with vaal haste or no regen. Got 25 unreserved mana and flame dash takes a lot from it even with the lower skill level. Mana seems to run out if I just hold cyclone in hideout, so my regen is not enough..

Maybe there are better flasks but that mana flask is super nice for any curses and/or no regen maps. Atziri flask would give a bit more dmg but I think the damage is pretty fine already. Arc avg hit is now up to 6,7M and with vaal arc + vaal rf it goes over 10M.

I could perhaps swap RF for clarity and test it out with cindercoat/atziri instead of mana flask :)

hi can i ask if 52% increase cooldown recovery must be exact spot or can i go over to 57%? does it have any effect if i go over 52% or no difference?
"
BonJovii wrote:

hi can i ask if 52% increase cooldown recovery must be exact spot or can i go over to 57%? does it have any effect if i go over 52% or no difference?

Makes no difference after 52%. So 57% is as good as 52%.
Hi all! Having so much fun with this build! Best league ever. Is there anyone who could take a look at my profile and guide me to some upgrades? I know i need to swap clusters to non-minion ones.

Als I would like to get in Smite somewhere!

Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Bekse on May 11, 2020, 1:12:54 PM
"
Bekse wrote:
Hi all! Having so much fun with this build! Best league ever. Is there anyone who could take a look at my profile and guide me to some upgrades? I know i need to swap clusters to non-minion ones.

Als I would like to get in Smite somewhere!

Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance!

- Move another Split Personality to the far right large cluster jewel to put it further away from your starting point.
- Throw some divines at your Nebulis. Get it as close to 20/20/20 as you can. This makes a big difference in DPS output.
- You have anti-freeze on both a flask and your helm. I'd suggest dropping it from the flask and roll extra move speed instead.
- A set of Sin Trek with the Haste corruption isn't terribly expensive, and will let you drop your haste gem and fit Smite, at the expense of the Vaal Haste burst speed.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Thank you!
But where exactly do you mean the split Personality? At where my WE is now?
Last edited by Bekse on May 11, 2020, 3:45:08 PM
"
Bekse wrote:
Thank you!
But where exactly do you mean the split Personality? At where my WE is now?
Yes. The Split Personality jewels give increased benefit the further away from your starting point they are. The Watcher's Eye doesn't care where it's socketed.

So in this case, SP socketed above grants 43 INT and 546 armour.

The same jewel, socketed on the far right, grants 47 INT and 593 armour.

Of course, this also raises the question of why are you using a bunch of INT/Armour split personalities? You don't need the INT, and you shouldn't need the armour. With flasks up, you're at 90% physical damage reduction with none of those jewels fitted.

Swap one for a Conqueror's Efficiency. The rest of them, replace with +energy shield jewels with some extra damage mods on them. This will boost your defense and DPS by a significant amount.
So I rerolled my character, and followed the EK PoB, and have come short with a problem of not being able to use my Haste, as I simply dont have enough mana to reserve.

My character PoB: https://pastebin.com/3Ee9m3tA

I have Charisma annointed, I got the enlighten level 4, and I got the 5% reduced on my helmet. I cant figure out at all how to fit in the last aura.

Hope someone can guide me so I can get started on the build :)
Last edited by Allanwastaken on May 11, 2020, 4:38:34 PM
"
So I rerolled my character, and followed the EK PoB, and have come short with a problem of not being able to use my Haste, as I simply dont have enough mana to reserve.

My character PoB: https://pastebin.com/3Ee9m3tA

I have Charisma annointed, I got the enlighten level 4, and I got the 5% reduced on my helmet. I cant figure out at all how to fit in the last aura.

Hope someone can guide me so I can get started on the build :)
I don't think the originally posted EK tree works, to be honest. It has the :Ring of Blades in the right side jewel slot directly below Mind Drinker, and unless I'm missing something, there isn't 40 dex within it's radius?

I've been suggesting a tree closer to this: https://pastebin.com/RLUS87wk

This drops Influence and Leadership - both of which are better off being replaced with jewels in sockets with +8% increased energy shield and 3 damage mods. This also paths to Charisma and anoints Champion of the cause instead. This plus socketing a Conqueror's Efficiacy should deal with your mana / life reservation challenge. I would probably scrap Faith and Steel and it's 2 precursor points for the now, should still leave you above 7k ES, and let you allocate Arcane Vision and the jewel socket right below it.

You should re-evaluate whether you need all the split personalities, or if some can be replaced, I didn't look at those at all.
Could I bother anyone to look over my Templar? Sitting at 1m Arc tooltip dps in HO with righteous fire up. I have switched around gems and skill points enough that I'm not sure everything is optimized at this point.

Any help is appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info