[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

So it's already almost end of the league, say a month or so? and I really wanna try HH (Bye Archmage build). I ony got about 5.9k ES now, IDK why POB says 7.3k.

https://pastebin.com/G763SqLm - w/o vaal haste and RF active

Last edited by froztyxx on May 10, 2020, 1:59:07 PM
Probably a stupid question but could someone please explain why you would want to use Smite if you have a spare gem slot?

It was mentioned a few pages back and i cant understand how it would work with this build unless you used it as a skill.
"
Mentalmike wrote:
Probably a stupid question but could someone please explain why you would want to use Smite if you have a spare gem slot?

It was mentioned a few pages back and i cant understand how it would work with this build unless you used it as a skill.

You do use it as a skill, it acts as a temporary damage boost by granting you a aura on hit, which like all our aura's is scaled through the roof. It's quality.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 10, 2020, 3:50:19 PM
Hi can anyone take a look at my build and tell me how i can improve/upgrade it further? i currently have around 35 ex to play around with.
Also i'm not sure if i configured the build correctly in PoB

PoB: https://pastebin.com/iJ4mnzax

Edit: I currently have about 7 million'ish tooltip dmg on EK
Last edited by ryan_MD on May 11, 2020, 1:35:13 AM
You can unallocate leadership and take a better sp. Leadership doesn't give a lot. its 6% to your 450%
"
ryan_MD wrote:
Hi can anyone take a look at my build and tell me how i can improve/upgrade it further? i currently have around 35 ex to play around with.
Also i'm not sure if i configured the build correctly in PoB

PoB: https://pastebin.com/iJ4mnzax

Edit: I currently have about 7 million'ish tooltip dmg on EK
Time to start looking for 5 socket voices and some +8% ES / -1% mana reserved jewels.

You could improve your flasks some... pick up a immune to corrupt blood jewel - efficient training, perhaps - and then you can drop the bleed affix on your flask. You can already drop the anti-freeze flask, you have immunity on your helmet.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
So abit of an update to the coc hybrid afew people are running. I vaal orbed a cotb with lvl 21 hatred and sold it for 100ex lol, with a heavy heart sold it because I can use the currency better elsewhere.

With the aura effect it's actually difficult to stay below the aps breakpoint of 10.1.

I sold the ias cyclone alphas and replaced it with an arc chain one instead and dropped spark, the damage and clear difference is very noticeable.

Rerolled my belt (very happy with it) meaning I dropped a strength split personality for a int/es one and rerolled my jewels. Got afew reduced Mana cobalts which means I'm approaching fitting in another aura if I drop my movement skill. Unfortunately had to drop elusive from a small cluster jewel.

7.7k es with alphas seems pretty comfortable and the damage it extremely nice both clearing and bossing.

Got also to the magical 52% ICRS on the weekend with new belt and my own crafted boots. Currently got 9.76 APS on cyclone without Onslaught (trying to mimic boss killing dps) and a bit over 10.6 with Onslaught. Onslaught is easy to disable by swapping a gem on the tree. Could pick up a bit more attack speed, but all my cobalt es% corrupts are unlucky.

Also got a Bottled Faith to boost the crit% even further, POB gives now Cyclone a 95% effective crit chance if the enemy is on Consencrated Ground.

Fun to watch Arc spamming 10 times a second :)

Regen is now about 3500es/s, need a bit more to be able to stand in Sirus clouds. Or maybe I didnt have a Consencrated Ground
active inside the cloud.
I've finally managed to drop another heraldry for an endbringer.

Running 4 heraldry and 3 endbringers and 2 replenishing presence. Seems like a good balance.

I could swap in another endbringer and run 1 replenishing but I'm too used to the fat regen.

Its taken a fair amount of luck to get the reduced Mana required, only had to buy one jewel the rest I corrupted myself.

I feel like I may of peaked, im low on currency but managed to get to a point I'm pretty happy with.
"
muunisti wrote:
"
So abit of an update to the coc hybrid afew people are running. I vaal orbed a cotb with lvl 21 hatred and sold it for 100ex lol, with a heavy heart sold it because I can use the currency better elsewhere.

With the aura effect it's actually difficult to stay below the aps breakpoint of 10.1.

I sold the ias cyclone alphas and replaced it with an arc chain one instead and dropped spark, the damage and clear difference is very noticeable.

Rerolled my belt (very happy with it) meaning I dropped a strength split personality for a int/es one and rerolled my jewels. Got afew reduced Mana cobalts which means I'm approaching fitting in another aura if I drop my movement skill. Unfortunately had to drop elusive from a small cluster jewel.

7.7k es with alphas seems pretty comfortable and the damage it extremely nice both clearing and bossing.

Got also to the magical 52% ICRS on the weekend with new belt and my own crafted boots. Currently got 9.76 APS on cyclone without Onslaught (trying to mimic boss killing dps) and a bit over 10.6 with Onslaught. Onslaught is easy to disable by swapping a gem on the tree. Could pick up a bit more attack speed, but all my cobalt es% corrupts are unlucky.

Also got a Bottled Faith to boost the crit% even further, POB gives now Cyclone a 95% effective crit chance if the enemy is on Consencrated Ground.

Fun to watch Arc spamming 10 times a second :)

Regen is now about 3500es/s, need a bit more to be able to stand in Sirus clouds. Or maybe I didnt have a Consencrated Ground
active inside the cloud.

Nice mate, it's alot of fun.

Why are you using a Mana flask still? My Mana regen without clarity means I can spam cyclone permanently without inspiration. My cyclone costs like 5 Mana, im running with like 35 unreserved.

Im on mobile so can't see much.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 11, 2020, 9:15:19 AM
"
froztyxx wrote:
So it's already almost end of the league, say a month or so? and I really wanna try HH (Bye Archmage build). I ony got about 5.9k ES now, IDK why POB says 7.3k.

https://pastebin.com/G763SqLm - w/o vaal haste and RF active

I've never had this much fun in a league. I think this is my final build once I hit 97, I don't have anymore exalts, other than buying an unnatural instinct on 97.
https://pastebin.com/zxceAntK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info