[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
BonJovii wrote:
"
"
dor961 wrote:
I just got that:

I paid a lot... what do you guys think its worth? XD

You must of payed ALOT. The way I understand it anyone who wants pure aptitude anyway will essentially save a point.

So I suppose the answer is whatever people who fit the above criteria are willing to pay for the extra point.

Personally id rather go pure might for the strength and replenishing presence for the gucci regen.

may i knoww if replenishing presence is really that good? i mean when i swap it with heraldry i only get an additional 500 es regen/s and i already have 2k es regen/s atm.

also i would like to ask what is a good watcher's eye mod to get for cyclone CoC arc?

I went for hatred penetration and Zealotry arcane surge as we can't get it easily otherwise. Lots of options really.

I run two replenishing presence and I have about 4k regen and it also gives 16% aura effect. I think it's pretty good.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 10, 2020, 9:38:28 AM
Hi all, for who is interested in seeing this build with EK this is a video I've done this morning on T14 burial (juiced)

https://youtu.be/xR4YooAmIWo

I've used up to lvl 99 Arc and then switched to EK, what can I share with you guys is that EK is better for mapping but it needs a bigger investment than arc.
Very important is to add to EK set up one gem between Chain support/Fork support

For who is interested in my pob: https://pastebin.com/c0HycaQW

As well what can i suggest is to use a single target set up for Sirus replacing chain support with cold penetration

Hope it helps :)
"
dor961 wrote:
Just want to know if I made a good deal here.. gave a lot for this XD

Since you havnt mentioned what you paid, I've got no idea. 50c I'd say yes, 3 mirrors I'd say no.

Edit: it's a ridiculous jewel regardless.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 10, 2020, 9:53:09 AM
"
"
BonJovii wrote:

Personally id rather go pure might for the strength and replenishing presence for the gucci regen.

may i knoww if replenishing presence is really that good? i mean when i swap it with heraldry i only get an additional 500 es regen/s and i already have 2k es regen/s atm.

also i would like to ask what is a good watcher's eye mod to get for cyclone CoC arc?

I went for hatred penetration and Zealotry arcane surge as we can't get it easily otherwise. Lots of options really.

I run two replenishing presence and I have about 4k regen and it also gives 16% aura effect. I think it's pretty good. [/quote]

hmm do you think i can have your PoB?
"
"
dor961 wrote:

Since you havnt mentioned what you paid, I've got no idea. 50c I'd say yes, 3 mirrors I'd say no.

Paid a Headhunter
"
dor961 wrote:
"
"
dor961 wrote:

Paid a Headhunter

Similar to what a sold the hatred cotb for. I think you got a good deal. I would of used the 100ex for other things but each to there own.

My regen is actually 4520 and I don't have the 2% I had before my boot swap anymore. I need to enchant those.

Just import my character, it should be public.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 10, 2020, 10:28:10 AM
"
"
dor961 wrote:

Similar to what a sold the hatred cotb for. I think you got a good deal. I would of used the 100ex for other things but each to there own.

My regen is actually 4520 and I don't have the 2% I had before my boot swap anymore. I need to enchant those.

Alright i saw your skill tree. Not using Interrogation Jewel?
"
BonJovii wrote:
"
"
dor961 wrote:

Alright i saw your skill tree. Not using Interrogation Jewel?

I have one and I have played around with it, the increased base crit is really nice but I like freezing aswell.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 10, 2020, 10:38:54 AM
"

I have one and I have played around with it, the increased base crit is really nice but I like freezing aswell.

It adds base crit where? Neither cyclone nor arc has crit chance decreased though.
"
BonJovii wrote:
"

It adds base crit where? Neither cyclone nor arc has crit chance decreased though.

Lol the gem you just asked if I used. The interrogation means you can apply brittle with your cold damage but can't freeze.

'Brittle now increases the chance to critically strike an afflicted enemy by up to 15% (from 10%)'

I have been told this acts like base crit, no clue if that's true mind you but people use it to offset reduced crit from stuff like controlled destruction.

Optimal coc damage is based on 100% accuracy and 100% crit. My bottleneck for damage is my crit chance of about 75% on both arc and cyclone. Adding brittle will help alot but I'm at a point where I just don't see the point when the damage is flat out broken.

Edit: probably worth mentioning all this could be wrong, im nowhere near an expert and I'm even worse at pob'ing. The only thing I have is a long time playing the game.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 10, 2020, 11:13:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info