[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Thanks for your help!
I just tested with the Maligaro's, damage is lower.
I guess you can't compare Maligaro's without ele weakness to gloves with ele weakness...
But also the numbers on the tooltip are lower.
"
dor961 wrote:
Thanks for your help!
I just tested with the Maligaro's, damage is lower.
I guess you can't compare Maligaro's without ele weakness to gloves with ele weakness...
But also the numbers on the tooltip are lower.

when u change the glove did you remove elemental overload. most people go this way cause it allows u to remove 1 heraldry for 1 endbringer
Last edited by hiddenmeat on May 10, 2020, 8:43:11 PM
I did.
The damage did increase on the tooltip, but when fighting I have the EO and the damage is much higher with that.
"
dor961 wrote:
I did.
The damage did increase on the tooltip, but when fighting I have the EO and the damage is much higher with that.

If you wanna go this way, no issue no issue
I just got that:

I paid a lot... what do you guys think its worth? XD
"
dor961 wrote:
I just got that:

You must of payed ALOT. The way I understand it anyone who wants pure aptitude anyway will essentially save a point.

So I suppose the answer is whatever people who fit the above criteria are willing to pay for the extra point.

Personally id rather go pure might for the strength and replenishing presence for the gucci regen.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 11, 2020, 1:16:31 AM
It saves two points.
Yes it does. Forgot about the jewel point itself. If your going to take pure aptitude.

I dunno saving two points is huge, especially for this point staved build but personally I'd rather use that large amount of currency on other things first.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 11, 2020, 1:25:51 AM
Just want to know if I made a good deal here.. gave a lot for this XD
"
"
dor961 wrote:
I just got that:

You must of payed ALOT. The way I understand it anyone who wants pure aptitude anyway will essentially save a point.

So I suppose the answer is whatever people who fit the above criteria are willing to pay for the extra point.

Personally id rather go pure might for the strength and replenishing presence for the gucci regen.

may i knoww if replenishing presence is really that good? i mean when i swap it with heraldry i only get an additional 500 es regen/s and i already have 2k es regen/s atm.

also i would like to ask what is a good watcher's eye mod to get for cyclone CoC arc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info