[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
K4P0T wrote:
Can anyone with the CoC Cyclone setup post a mapping video? I'm intrigued to say the least.

https://youtu.be/2I7JP9g-NaY

Here is a basic splinter farming run on Malformation. Pob in video description.

Think im using way too much Smite on trash mobs :D
Last edited by muunisti on May 7, 2020, 10:38:02 AM
I am currently running a budget version of the budget version , I am on xb1 prices are dreadfully expensive but im trying ive only just got third lab done at levl 73 (no joke ) my heralds don't do damage I do ive got my ethereal knives up to 83k dps , life just over a 1000 , es just over 2000 , I am not complaining as I say I can kill to a point with my dps survivability is not so good , I am hoping some nice person will give me a hint on how best to farm currency so I can get some upgrades and get my heralds into the fight aswell 1 heraldry jewel with both modifiers needed for this build are a minimum of 7 exalts that is not an easy amount to come by I struggle to get one and that's normally pure luck which isn't happening in this league thanks for any help
"
alckipone wrote:
I am currently running a budget version of the budget version , I am on xb1 prices are dreadfully expensive but im trying ive only just got third lab done at levl 73 (no joke ) my heralds don't do damage I do ive got my ethereal knives up to 83k dps , life just over a 1000 , es just over 2000 , I am not complaining as I say I can kill to a point with my dps survivability is not so good , I am hoping some nice person will give me a hint on how best to farm currency so I can get some upgrades and get my heralds into the fight aswell 1 heraldry jewel with both modifiers needed for this build are a minimum of 7 exalts that is not an easy amount to come by I struggle to get one and that's normally pure luck which isn't happening in this league thanks for any help

My advice would be stop playing on xbox. From what I've heard gearing is not easy and farming currency almost impossible. This build isnt a budget of a budget build im afraid. Your better of doing something else.

Also it doesn't sound like you've read the op updated guide. It's mostly in there and what isn't has been covered in this thread.

Edit: farming currency in the context of outrageous prices.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 7, 2020, 10:59:04 AM
"
muunisti wrote:
"
K4P0T wrote:
Can anyone with the CoC Cyclone setup post a mapping video? I'm intrigued to say the least.

You are using smite abit much lol. Im running the guardian LL version but I think it's worth mentioning that this looks about the same as a t16 100% delirium map.

I think I'm going to mix my gear up abit and see how the 52% breakpoint works out. Need to up my ias abit and do some crafting.

The other thing I'm considering trying to shoe horn in is malevolence for spark but realistically its probably not possible without another couple hundred exalts, which I don't have. Watch this space.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 7, 2020, 11:25:58 AM
See alot of people are running Cold to Fire on poe.ninja. However, in PoB, if I switch my woke Cold Pen to Cold to Fire, I lose dmg. Why are people using this? Is it only beneficial to run if you have cold pen with Hatred on Watcher's Eye?

Here's my PoB, btw: https://pastebin.com/zuLRZMFf - playing on ps4, so the sickest gear is not available (like 1-5 voices)

"
"
muunisti wrote:
"
K4P0T wrote:

You are using smite abit much lol. Im running the guardian LL version but I think it's worth mentioning that this looks about the same as a t16 100% delirium map.

I think I'm going to mix my gear up abit and see how the 52% breakpoint works out. Need to up my ias abit and do some crafting.

The other thing I'm considering trying to shoe horn in is malevolence for spark but realistically its probably not possible without another couple hundred exalts, which I don't have. Watch this space.

Yea Im trying to craft cobalt jewels with energy shield and corrupt for mana reserve, no luck so far. Also saving up for Bottled Faith, that would boost the damage up nicely.

Had to shuffle the ias a lot to get it to the sweet 7.57 aps for awakened coc. 15.14 aps seems to far for my budget, dunno if rings with +10% attack speed, gloves and nebulis would be enough with blood rage maybe? The casting frequency of arc did get a nice upgrade when moving from regular coc to awakened coc lvl 3.
"
alckipone wrote:

I'd say forget about this build if you don't have the currency or a speed farming build already. League is about to end in a month and you need at least 40 ex to get started at this point.
Anything cheaper than that is not worth the effort.
I'm fairly sure it's 10.1 aps at 52 icrs. Assuming my research is accurate.

If it's 15 aps then I'm probably up s#@t creek without a paddle.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 7, 2020, 12:19:03 PM
"
muunisti wrote:
"
K4P0T wrote:

Nice idea but seems kind of slow. Ek or even self cast arc can clear way faster.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
muunisti wrote:
"
K4P0T wrote:

Nice idea but seems kind of slow. Ek or even self cast arc can clear way faster.

Its not just a nice idea, I've played both and cyclone coc is at least as quick at higher gear levels, imo alot quicker although I've added spark aswell. I can't really comment on ek as I havn't played it.

With the amount of damage we have the fact that your not stopping to cast has to be quicker. Tailwind, elusive and avian aspect all help with cyclone QOL.

Personally I much prefer it but I'm sure others will disagree.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 7, 2020, 12:55:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info