[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

From what I see from gameplay video, EK has much faster clearing but coc much higher dps
"

Its not just a nice idea, I've played both and cyclone coc is at least as quick at higher gear levels, imo alot quicker although I've added spark aswell. I can't really comment on ek as I havn't played it.

With the amount of damage we have the fact that your not stopping to cast has to be quicker. Tailwind, elusive and avian aspect all help with cyclone QOL.

Personally I much prefer it but I'm sure others will disagree.

EK gameplay basicaly is run with quicksilver and vaal haste,press ek button once every 2 seconds and the whole screen gets oneshotted.
Cyclone can never catch up with that.
I don't know what cyclone can do with mirror tier gear,but in this video ek is at least 3-4 times faster.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"

Its not just a nice idea, I've played both and cyclone coc is at least as quick at higher gear levels, imo alot quicker although I've added spark aswell. I can't really comment on ek as I havn't played it.

With the amount of damage we have the fact that your not stopping to cast has to be quicker. Tailwind, elusive and avian aspect all help with cyclone QOL.

Personally I much prefer it but I'm sure others will disagree.

EK gameplay basicaly is run with quicksilver and vaal haste,press ek button once every 2 seconds and the whole screen gets oneshotted.
Cyclone can never catch up with that.
I don't know what cyclone can do with mirror tier gear,but in this video ek is at least 3-4 times faster.

The video is a good showcase mechanically of the build but I wouldnt say it was that quick. I'm not doubting ek is quick, I just don't think cyclone is slower. Although level of gear has to be a big factor I suppose.

Could you post a t16 100% map? im really curious to see ek shred.

Edit: pretty sure vaal haste and a quicksilver is available for all variations.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 7, 2020, 1:33:23 PM
"
I'm fairly sure it's 10.1 aps at 52 icrs. Assuming my research is accurate.

If it's 15 aps then I'm probably up s#@t creek without a paddle.

I just took the figures from here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/

Had to lower my Haste to lvl 13 (which takes a bit of movement speed also) to get to the 7.57 aps.

Yea it could go a lot faster with tailwind boots and using vaal haste. Also not using Smite so much would shave a lot of time :)
"
muunisti wrote:
"

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/

Had to lower my Haste to lvl 13 (which takes a bit of movement speed also) to get to the 7.57 aps.

Yea it could go a lot faster with tailwind boots and using vaal haste. Also not using Smite so much would shave a lot of time :)

Thats where I read it. Look at the 3.9 update, unless I'm missing something.

Just double checked, it's definitely 10.1 aps with 52 icrs.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 7, 2020, 2:46:13 PM
I just wanted to switch to a rare helmet from Alphas Howl. Before switching i just vaaled my Alphas:

I guess running Alphas is now better than the rare helmet? i can fit 16 Auras in my build inclusive Vitality. Alone the ES increase from Discipline and Vitality with the +4 Level in Alphas gets me far over 1k ES.

Is there any reason now to switch to a rare helmet+ Doryanis Delusion? I guess best thing is to farm for reduced purity reservation on Alphas now in lab?

And another question: Is the shocking chance on arc quality worth anything? The rings give 100% shock chance on frozen enemies.
Last edited by niratschi on May 7, 2020, 3:27:34 PM
which gem setup for EK?
"
"
muunisti wrote:
"

Thats where I read it. Look at the 3.9 update, unless I'm missing something.

Just double checked, it's definitely 10.1 aps with 52 icrs.

Ahh yeah I got mixed up. Getting to 10.1 aps should be doable(rings+gloves with attack speed corrupt and nebulis attack speed implicit too).

Then a nice belt + boots with 15% icrs on both and lvl 5 awakened coc. Cant switch my belt unless I get 1% more mana reserve reduction on somewhere :)
My damage seems a bit low in POB compared to what other people are posting. But everything dies pretty fast. So am I missing something or just can't configure POB properly.
Does 11 mill shaper dps with EK sound normal with 6 endbringer, 3 heraldry, 9 purposeful harbringers - 13 auras, 1 buff and 5 heralds.
My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/LtMNWsrZ

@niratschi: I think you forgot...you cannot enchant a corrupted helm haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info