[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
solemf wrote:
Can I ask, in my build i'm using awakened cold penetration and also a watcher eye with cold penetration(hatred).

Is it overkill and if so, what should i change it to?

Also, after all my twinking, i realized i have 300 life/ 88 Mana left.

Any suggestion how i can utilize them a bit more.. not sure if i can fit avian in.. quite bad at using PoB :x

Any suggestion in terms of points allocation is greatly appreciated.

POB your character regarding cold pene.

When I was LL arc I had quite similar gear to you and Cold to fire instead of cold pene gave around a 10% dps upgrade.

If you grab some more mana % reserve on jewels you could prob fit Avian in.
can this build doing good with 50 ex ? thx
"
fatbanana wrote:
Easily. I did the math on starting this at current market prices and it's under 35ex unless I missed something critical... which is entirely possible!

Templar. Budget build is ~35ex. Expensive items:
- 6L shavronnes wrappings chest (1.5ex corrupted with right colours)
- 2 x Call of the Brotherhood rings (3.5ex each)
- Nebulis (1ex for a starter version)
- Prism Guardian shield (55c)
- 3 x 7 passive Voice large cluster jewels (1.2ex each)
- 9 x medium cluster jewels (2 ex each)
Total: ~31.5ex

"Cheap" items:
- Alpha's howl helm
- Chayula's presense amulet
- Bated Breath
- Sin Trek
- Flasks

You'll also need several dozen regrets, leveling gear, gems, etc.

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
FWIW it's important to disclaimer that under 50 ex, your performance will take a big, big hit. If you want to do stuff with a big aura stack, then that still works, but until you throw more currency at it (and you gotta level all your gems, etc), you're probably gonna be much weaker than any of the strong 10-20 exalt builds, even with twice as much invested this league.
Link to my profile

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zyffi

Im having trouble fitting wrath and haste to my build, anyone know why?

I had to get more heraldry passives from medium clusters as it is and i dont think i have missed any majos mana reserve passives. Helmet is only 3% though.

Thanks
"
Zyffi wrote:
Link to my profile

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zyffi

Im having trouble fitting wrath and haste to my build, anyone know why?

I had to get more heraldry passives from medium clusters as it is and i dont think i have missed any majos mana reserve passives. Helmet is only 3% though.

Thanks

by taking the route of the tree you took your missing 8% mana reserve n you dont have any on your ammy? could be y you have 13% mana reserve total n i have 25% mana reserve just saying + your missing 1% on a jewel somewhere
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 7, 2020, 2:32:17 AM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
fatbanana wrote:
Easily. I did the math on starting this at current market prices and it's under 35ex unless I missed something critical... which is entirely possible!

Templar. Budget build is ~35ex. Expensive items:
- 6L shavronnes wrappings chest (1.5ex corrupted with right colours)
- 2 x Call of the Brotherhood rings (3.5ex each)
- Nebulis (1ex for a starter version)
- Prism Guardian shield (55c)
- 3 x 7 passive Voice large cluster jewels (1.2ex each)
- 9 x medium cluster jewels (2 ex each)
Total: ~31.5ex

"Cheap" items:
- Alpha's howl helm
- Chayula's presense amulet
- Bated Breath
- Sin Trek
- Flasks

You'll also need several dozen regrets, leveling gear, gems, etc.

Don't forget gems, they are expensive, at least some of them (blood magic 21, enlighten 4, 21/20 main skill, awakened supports, etc. etc.)

You don't even need Brotherhood rings to start off. Or it is possible to buy corrupted ones for much cheaper, ~1ex.I've been running around with blade vortex and using just generic high ES/int/str rings (one is unset for extra socket) which goes for ~30C. Build has enough damage already, it's just juicing up :)

Also if you are not taking jewels with socket (which will be kinda hard to take until ~93-94 because of passive point hunger; so for start it's not that mandatory) they are a bit cheaper, some are below 1ex.

But this is for extra budget. 50ex - easy. I started with same budget, I am at ~20ex left.
Last edited by gageris on May 7, 2020, 2:56:41 AM
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
niratschi wrote:
Hey guys, short question:

I have BloodMagic Gem 21, all reduced Mana reserved Nodes from the Passive tree, that was posted after the patch.
I cant reserve clarity on life. My 3 Auras on Prism require 19% and the one 35 Purity Aura on BM costs 42%. After that only 1% Life is left, not enough for Clarity.

Did i oversee something? I am running Alphas Howl without enchant and no reduced Mana Jewel. But in the Aura Setup guide, it says i should be able to run 3x50% on Prism and 35%+clarity on BM 21.

Character is HaraldTheBold

The skill tree/anoint you have selected misses champion of the cause (4%) and the mana reservation gem next to Charisma (4%). You are also using a useless amulet (6%) and you aren't using conqueror's efficiency (2%). You are missing 16% mana reserve...and I am not sure why you selected that small cluster jewel, are you trying to waste as many skill points as you can? Buy a 2 passive one, pure aptitude is best, preferably with chaos res/STR/regen/INT/ES.

Thanks for the feedback. I was using the tree from the "POST NERF CHANGES" update. There are some nodes not selected. I switched now to crit arc and i am running 16 auras now. Thanks for the mention with the 3 passives small cluster jewel, i missed that one.
Yah some of the gems can get costly. I just don't want to sell false hope to newer players with very limited currency- the nickel and dime costs of this build tend to add up.

If they're looking to have the power to clear Sim 20 and Sirus, 50ex Harold can do it, but so can 10 ex storm brand and that probably still way stronger at that point.

Just don't want people to invest 50 ex in this build expecting the chadliest build in the league, because at that point, I don't think it's quite got the sauce.
"
Budewnpa wrote:
Yah some of the gems can get costly. I just don't want to sell false hope to newer players with very limited currency- the nickel and dime costs of this build tend to add up.

If they're looking to have the power to clear Sim 20 and Sirus, 50ex Harold can do it, but so can 10 ex storm brand and that probably still way stronger at that point.

Just don't want people to invest 50 ex in this build expecting the chadliest build in the league, because at that point, I don't think it's quite got the sauce.

Yes good point, by normal builds standards, this is very expensive build and requires a lot of investment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info