[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Thanx for the replies everybody :3 I'm learning a lot from You :)

"
grimjack68 wrote:

You're wearing Maligaro's gloves for killer crit chance... and then running controlled destruction? Seems a little counter-productive. Also, you're still using Elemental Overload on the tree, which also destroys any effect from Maligaro's. To follow up...

CwC procs just shy of 3 times / second, while CoC for your setup should be ~3.5 times per second.

CwC is a 12% damage multiplier. CoC is a 39% damage multiplier.

Seems pretty obvious to me that CoC is a clear winner.

If I were you, I'd drop Elemental Overload, CwC, and Controlled Destruction, and pick up CoC and Increased Critical Strikes, and try that.

OTOH, I'm not an experienced CoC *or* CwC player, so I could easily have missed something obvious.

Okay, i've swaped Controlled Destruction with Increased Crit Strikes. Dropped Ele overload, took 4% reserved mana node so I could upgrade precision gem from some low lvl to lvl 20. I also had some old watcher's eye, so that could be some upgrade (as ShinyShield advised)

I'm still using CwC. Can't afford now awakened 5 CoC. I can't see the DPS in PoB while using CoC, so don't really know what is better for now. Not sure if I should stick with A5/20 CwC or take 21/20 CoC. And I'm not sure if my CoC would proc as often as CwC. I mean my crit chance is about 57%

Edit: Swaped A5/20 CwC for 21/20 CoC AND A5/20 added lightning for 21/20 ball lightning. Not sure why, but some people does that.
Anyways, tried some t15 map. Didn't even notice when i killed the map boss. The heck, my damage went crazy now. And there's still a lot of things to improve.

Again, Thank You all :3
Last edited by SrankFinatra on May 7, 2020, 3:57:27 AM
I'm still trying to figure most things out, so sorry for the easy questions... ;)

Could someone explain how we get to the 90% phys dam reduction?

Thanks
"
Red_Devil_666 wrote:
I'm still trying to figure most things out, so sorry for the easy questions... ;)

Could someone explain how we get to the 90% phys dam reduction?

Thanks
Guardian Ascendancy: Unwavering Faith. Auras from your Skills grant +1% Physical Damage Reduction to you and Allies. We run a lot of auras.

Combine that with the cluster jewel Purposeful Harbinger, which gives us increased aura effect for each Herald affecting you. And we run a lot of heralds, too.

This works out to - for my current char - to a 6% boost per aura. I'm running 13 auras that seem to count towards this, so that's +78 right there. Then we have 3 endurance charges and our base armour rating. This caps at 90 or we would be sitting at well over 100.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
SrankFinatra wrote:
Thanx for the replies everybody :3 I'm learning a lot from You :)

"
grimjack68 wrote:

You're wearing Maligaro's gloves for killer crit chance... and then running controlled destruction? Seems a little counter-productive. Also, you're still using Elemental Overload on the tree, which also destroys any effect from Maligaro's. To follow up...

CwC procs just shy of 3 times / second, while CoC for your setup should be ~3.5 times per second.

The second breakpoint is like 52% which requires gem/boots/belt.

Cwc is definitely inferior but alot easier to gear and cheaper
CwC is a 12% damage multiplier. CoC is a 39% damage multiplier.

Seems pretty obvious to me that CoC is a clear winner.

If I were you, I'd drop Elemental Overload, CwC, and Controlled Destruction, and pick up CoC and Increased Critical Strikes, and try that.

OTOH, I'm not an experienced CoC *or* CwC player, so I could easily have missed something obvious.

Okay, i've swaped Controlled Destruction with Increased Crit Strikes. Dropped Ele overload, took 4% reserved mana node so I could upgrade precision gem from some low lvl to lvl 20. I also had some old watcher's eye, so that could be some upgrade (as ShinyShield advised)

I'm still using CwC. Can't afford now awakened 5 CoC. I can't see the DPS in PoB while using CoC, so don't really know what is better for now. Not sure if I should stick with A5/20 CwC or take 21/20 CoC. And I'm not sure if my CoC would proc as often as CwC. I mean my crit chance is about 57%

Edit: Swaped A5/20 CwC for 21/20 CoC AND A5/20 added lightning for 21/20 ball lightning. Not sure why, but some people does that.
Anyways, tried some t15 map. Didn't even notice when i killed the map boss. The heck, my damage went crazy now. And there's still a lot of things to improve.

Again, Thank You all :3

Bear in mind that regular coc gem has no cool down recovery so you would need to gear 14% reduction to make the first breakpoint. The awakened coc gem has it build in which for us is very very handy.

The second break point is 52% which needs cool down reduction from gem/boots/belt
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 7, 2020, 10:21:39 AM
Can anyone with the CoC Cyclone setup post a mapping video? I'm intrigued to say the least.
Hello i just want to know how u get mana leech or substaine mana im totaly lost

thx
"
JoDesro wrote:

thx

clarity 5-20 plus 7-9 harbinger
"
hiddenmeat wrote:
"
JoDesro wrote:

thx

sorry what is 7-9 harbinger :S
"
JoDesro wrote:
"
hiddenmeat wrote:
"
JoDesro wrote:

thx

sorry what is 7-9 harbinger :S

Clarity provides mana regen higher the level. Purposeful harbinger which you are suppose to use for your medium cluster jewel amplify your clarity mana regen. At the very least you should have 8 medium cluster with purposeful harbinger
Last edited by hiddenmeat on May 7, 2020, 8:26:47 AM
Heyo, I'm trying the build out but I'm really lost. I can't reserve hatred because there's no enough life.

This is my POB link: https://pastebin.com/2vFGacDz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info