[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

I rerolled my hierophant 98 for a variant this build ( CI ) in order to reach lvl 100.
It's tanky as well but sometimes, some of my auras are disconnecting ! Of course, they are not in my skill selection so there is any misclick from myself : does anyone know with sometimes some skills are set off ?
"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:
I rerolled my hierophant 98 for a variant this build ( CI ) in order to reach lvl 100.
It's tanky as well but sometimes, some of my auras are disconnecting ! Of course, they are not in my skill selection so there is any misclick from myself : does anyone know with sometimes some skills are set off ?

Some people from previous post mentioned the same thing as well. Seems like the common issue is that you might have accidentally right click the aura icon itself at the top of the screen while either moving or aimming. might wanna take a look at that.
"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:

It happens to me as well.

But it's mostly just with Haste it seems.

I've just assumed I was cursed by a mob and it did something to lower the required threshold for the reserved skill (i.e. Lowered my max health and skewing the 'numbers' for the skills that are locking health up in reservation) and therefore it is switched off.

Just my guess though and I am not sure. Probably need to monitor debuffs and take notice.

Hi all, I am playing cyclone CoC arc build and i think i have reached the max of my build. After tweaking in PoB, I now run 16 auras + smite + aspect of the cat + flame dash in this build. (I took out clarity because I dont need the mana regen and also i dont have clarity mod watcher's eye).

In my PoB my arc is doing around 7m dps (righteous fire + smite activated) and I melt through mobs. Only question I have is should i stick with Harmony of Purpose or Bastion of Hope for ascendancy skills?

https://pastebin.com/KpWbZzWJ

I have pasted my PoB and my gears for reference. Appreciate any suggestion to improve or upgrade my character.

"
BonJovii wrote:
"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:

Some people from previous post mentioned the same thing as well. Seems like the common issue is that you might have accidentally right click the aura icon itself at the top of the screen while either moving or aimming. might wanna take a look at that.

You damn right ! Didn't even notice a right clic on aura icon on the top of screen could remove it !
So i remove the option to see these icon, it's more safe !

Many many thanks !
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"

thanks for ur reply. i have body armor corrupted so i dont think the qual can be increased anymore. will try to increase flask qual.

yes will try to get better nebulis, what are the other recommended affixes on nebulis I should look for?
yeah I have 24 ex i plan on getting atleast 1 voices 5 so i can move one point closer towards Insightfulness and then maybe another 50ex if i can farm or get some lucky drops lol.

the Amulet you linked, how much will it cost? also, wouldnt my chaos resist be -60 then? how would i mitigate that damage?

I will run a wise oak for simalcrum to see if i can do better cuz i realized i dont move around a lot could be one of the reasons i Die in sim 20 wave because i try to hard to get 6th bar lol

If your chest is corrupt, can you still quality 28 your helm, gloves, boots, shield?

Affixes on your Nebulis don't matter as much. Grab anything that's useful. Decent affixes are pretty expensive there, so that's for later when you have lots of currency to spare.

I picked up that amulet for 12ex. I wasn't bargain hunting at the time, you can probably get one cheaper.

Your chaos resist won't be -60, you still have your Atziri flask. I also run Shakiri from the pantheon to help with poisons. Seems to work for me.

Ya i can get my helm and boots, i have 24 weapon but i am thinking of buying anew one

i got 5 voices x1 2 more to go

I was thinking of adding awakened added lightning damage to my setup, anything in my gem links worth replacing or everything I have is better than awak added lightning ?

i don't think I have any other source of ES leech
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
I've hit 96 and I think I've reached a pretty good point with my build- if anyone could take a look, and see if there's anything I could improve immediately? I'm broke atm but I'm slowly earning more currency to put in- I know I need another 5p voices and some better ES/mana jewels, but anything else? I've managed to fit 10 aura + 5 herald + aspect of the avian in... Don't know where I could go from here that isn't 'spend mirrors on mana reserved clusters'.

I'm at like 7.6k ES or so and probably can burst upwards of close to 100m dps if everything is up at once, but I still feel like I could push it further.

Edit: The random health flask is a bottled faith. I was messing around with aura setup so I had it in.
Last edited by Budewnpa on May 4, 2020, 4:09:07 AM
I recently got a Awakened Lightning pen sup, from sirus would it out place any of the current gems on a divine ire build ^?
"
Swittyyy wrote:
I recently got a Awakened Lightning pen sup, from sirus would it out place any of the current gems on a divine ire build ^?

bruh, your damage is at least 90% cold
Hey all, running a crit arc build. I currently use the jewel for sap/brittle. Does anyone know if it is better to run without it for the shock? PoB can't calculate brittle so I have no idea what dps it's actually giving me, and I assume I do way too little fire damage for scorch to play a role.

I currently have corrupted blood on that unique jewel so it'll be a heavy cost to replace it, but if I'm losing significant dps its probably worth the switch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info