[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
MaartenXe wrote:
Hello guys, thanks a lot for this build and all the information in the forum posts.
I created this build on a budget and finally finished the start of it with 3 7-passive voices.
Would it be possible to take a look at my build and tell me what to upgrade first.

I know I need some extra levels to get my ES back up with passive nodes, are there other small improvements I can make that don't cost like 20EX? I feel like I'm lacking damage and defenses.

Thanks a lot in advance, here is my gear setup:

Hi,you can take a look at my character since i'm also running 3x7 voices and i am only level 93.
I can't see if you have a phys to lightning watcher's eye and i think you're missing some auras. With a reduced mana es helm and amulet i only need an extra 1% reduced mana anywhere to be able to run 16 auras. Are your heralds free or do they reserve mana? You're wasting 3 nodes on quick recovery. Ignore the bottled faith and the boots on my character,aim to get a helm and amulet like mine and find the optimal setup for auras on blood magic,you might get better balance between mana and life reservation.
I currently have 107 mana and 22 life free.

Thanks for the help PsOfOs, I changed up my tree and also added a precision gem.
Looking to buy the watchers eye now, is it that important?
"
MaartenXe wrote:
Hello guys, thanks a lot for this build and all the information in the forum posts.
I created this build on a budget and finally finished the start of it with 3 7-passive voices.
Would it be possible to take a look at my build and tell me what to upgrade first.

I know I need some extra levels to get my ES back up with passive nodes, are there other small improvements I can make that don't cost like 20EX? I feel like I'm lacking damage and defenses.

First post,

after following this guide and making this build my own i try to give u some advices:
1)Reduced mana reserved as enchant on the helmet
2)enlighten lvl 4
3)blood magic support lvl 21!
4)why are u reserving herald on blood magic when they shouldnt reserve any mana
5)i recommend doing non crit first, Its easier and cheaper to build-->follow the guide
6) small cluster jewel with purity of x has reduced mana reservation is key--->as the guide says it
7)i would use shapers gloves you basically have nothing with supports a crit build
8) whatcher eye with physical to lightning

And dont even try to copy my herald would not recommend it :D
"
MaartenXe wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
MaartenXe wrote:

Hi,you can take a look at my character since i'm also running 3x7 voices and i am only level 93.
I can't see if you have a phys to lightning watcher's eye and i think you're missing some auras. With a reduced mana es helm and amulet i only need an extra 1% reduced mana anywhere to be able to run 16 auras. Are your heralds free or do they reserve mana? You're wasting 3 nodes on quick recovery. Ignore the bottled faith and the boots on my character,aim to get a helm and amulet like mine and find the optimal setup for auras on blood magic,you might get better balance between mana and life reservation.
I currently have 107 mana and 22 life free.

Thanks for the help PsOfOs, I changed up my tree and also added a precision gem.
Looking to buy the watchers eye now, is it that important?

1. Alpha's Howl provides +2 levels to socketed auras. Do you really benefit from placing your purities there? I wonder if there are other aura that will benefit from the extra levels.

2. Why are you not running Wrath, Clarity or precision? Why are you linking two heralds to your blood magic? Why level 20 blood magic? Why is your vitality only level 6? Why are you not using small cluster with pure aptitude (or other purity mana res)? Have you actually even looked at the OP? If you use Level 21 Blood Magic and one purity small cluster jewel, you can run all the standard auras without a single mana reserve implicit jewel.

3. Why are you using this garbage amulet? Its not complicated mate, you either use Chayula's (cheap AF) or an amulet with vitality + mana reserve.

4. Why are you running so many crap gems? I don't care for auras or heralds, but at least you could get 20/20 on all your links to EK? Level 21 EK will also be a big DPS boost.

5. I just cannot comprehend why anyone would use blood rage on Guardian when you already have a better ascendancy option available.

I am actually amazed by how terrible your build is. You clearly have not read the OP, you don't have any idea about the gear you have equipped and you have no clue about your own tree or ascendancy. I appreciate that this build can get a little complex with some things, but you have made so many simple mistakes and have completely ignored the information in the OP.
Last edited by BrettLee on May 4, 2020, 11:31:41 PM
"
FurtiveGadfly wrote:

Awakeners orbs are nearly 3ex on their own. T1 Mana res amulets are 100c. And you haven't even annointed with champions of the cause. Trust me, at this point in the league, it's cheaper to buy one than to craft one.

"
An awakeners orb costs this on its own. Bear in mind this is the bare minimum, no guarantee it will be any good. But crafting is often the best/cheapest way to get herald stacking gear generally because at this point its so stupidly expensive.

Edit: maybe excluding medium cluster jewels, i had a bad time crafting them, although some people didn't. Alot of my gear I crafted, amulet, boots, helm, reduced mana jewels. It all took multiple attempts

I'm not here to disagree, guys. However. He asked how to craft one, not how to buy one. So... /me shrugs.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
FurtiveGadfly wrote:

Awakeners orbs are nearly 3ex on their own. T1 Mana res amulets are 100c. And you haven't even annointed with champions of the cause. Trust me, at this point in the league, it's cheaper to buy one than to craft one.

"
An awakeners orb costs this on its own. Bear in mind this is the bare minimum, no guarantee it will be any good. But crafting is often the best/cheapest way to get herald stacking gear generally because at this point its so stupidly expensive.

Edit: maybe excluding medium cluster jewels, i had a bad time crafting them, although some people didn't. Alot of my gear I crafted, amulet, boots, helm, reduced mana jewels. It all took multiple attempts

I'm not here to disagree, guys. However. He asked how to craft one, not how to buy one. So... /me shrugs.

Thats true and I'm not suggesting he necessarily buys one just that the details you gave arnt that accurate cost wise. Everything else was bang on. I crafted mine.
"
BonJovii wrote:
Hi all, I am playing cyclone CoC arc build and i think i have reached the max of my build. After tweaking in PoB, I now run 16 auras + smite + aspect of the cat + flame dash in this build. (I took out clarity because I dont need the mana regen and also i dont have clarity mod watcher's eye).

In my PoB my arc is doing around 7m dps (righteous fire + smite activated) and I melt through mobs. Only question I have is should i stick with Harmony of Purpose or Bastion of Hope for ascendancy skills?

https://pastebin.com/KpWbZzWJ

I have pasted my PoB and my gears for reference. Appreciate any suggestion to improve or upgrade my character.

Bump. I am abit lost in calculating Cyclone proc rates and number of arc casted in this build. Anyone familiar with CoC Cyclone can help me out. I feel like the dmg is crazy high but i'm not sure if it's comparable to self-cast Arc instead.
Hi I only have a quick question.

The Guide says if we get a phys to lightning Watcher's Eye we can drop the phys to lightning suport gem. With what would I replace it then? Tried to switch it with insipiration support and awakened chain but it is a huge dps loss.

Someone any recomendation, but maybe i just overlook something in POB.

Here's my updated items. Eyeing for an awakened spell echo next.
Last edited by froztyxx on May 5, 2020, 7:38:32 AM
"
Nusli wrote:
Hi I only have a quick question.

The Guide says if we get a phys to lightning Watcher's Eye we can drop the phys to lightning suport gem. With what would I replace it then? Tried to switch it with insipiration support and awakened chain but it is a huge dps loss.

Someone any recomendation, but maybe i just overlook something in POB.

you want a near 100% conversion. the only way to replace the gem i can think of is having a near 50% conversion to lightning glove
Hi ! I'm looking to craft a Vitality / Mana reserved amulet. Which base / ilevel is ideal to start ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info