[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:
"
BonJovii wrote:
"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:
I rerolled my hierophant 98 for a variant this build ( CI ) in order to reach lvl 100.
It's tanky as well but sometimes, some of my auras are disconnecting ! Of course, they are not in my skill selection so there is any misclick from myself : does anyone know with sometimes some skills are set off ?

Some people from previous post mentioned the same thing as well. Seems like the common issue is that you might have accidentally right click the aura icon itself at the top of the screen while either moving or aimming. might wanna take a look at that.

You damn right ! Didn't even notice a right clic on aura icon on the top of screen could remove it !
So i remove the option to see these icon, it's more safe !

Many many thanks !

How do you remove the aura icons?

"
How do you remove the aura icons?

Options -> UI -> deselect "Show Aura Icons"
guys I have a question about EK - what is the optimum 6l with high end gear?
do we go for Awaken Chain Support? or is it better to have projectile pierce an additional target on boots and setup another gem? or maybe some other combination?

Also if we use templar gloves, how does that affect our 6L?
Last edited by Dreddster on May 4, 2020, 12:12:59 PM
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
What's the best method of crafting the -mana res and vitality jewel?

spam alts for -mana and aug/regal and hope for vitality?

anyone?
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:

anyone?

You're talking about the amulet? It's going to be an expensive craft. Just to start, you'll need a double influenced base or an awakener orb + 2 individual amulets with each influence. Then you're looking for two suffixes, each with <0.5% weight.
"
FurtiveGadfly wrote:
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:

anyone?

You're talking about the amulet? It's going to be an expensive craft. Just to start, you'll need a double influenced base or an awakener orb + 2 individual amulets with each influence. Then you're looking for two suffixes, each with <0.5% weight.

- Buy a Shaper influenced amulet with grants vitality skill, and no other shaper affixes.
- Buy a Redeemer influences amulet with reduced mana reservation, and no other redeemer affixes.
- Buy an Awakener's Orb.
- Merge the amulets. If you've done everything correctly, you'll get a new amulet with both affixes and random others.

Should cost you under 3ex all told.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
An awakeners orb costs this on its own. Bear in mind this is the bare minimum, no guarantee it will be any good. But crafting is often the best/cheapest way to get herald stacking gear generally because at this point its so stupidly expensive.

Edit: maybe excluding medium cluster jewels, i had a bad time crafting them, although some people didn't. Alot of my gear I crafted, amulet, boots, helm, reduced mana jewels. It all took multiple attempts
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 4, 2020, 4:53:39 PM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
FurtiveGadfly wrote:

- Buy a Shaper influenced amulet with grants vitality skill, and no other shaper affixes.
- Buy a Redeemer influences amulet with reduced mana reservation, and no other redeemer affixes.
- Buy an Awakener's Orb.
- Merge the amulets. If you've done everything correctly, you'll get a new amulet with both affixes and random others.

Should cost you under 3ex all told.

Awakeners orbs are nearly 3ex on their own. T1 Mana res amulets are 100c. And you haven't even annointed with champions of the cause. Trust me, at this point in the league, it's cheaper to buy one than to craft one.
Hello guys, thanks a lot for this build and all the information in the forum posts.
I created this build on a budget and finally finished the start of it with 3 7-passive voices.
Would it be possible to take a look at my build and tell me what to upgrade first.

I know I need some extra levels to get my ES back up with passive nodes, are there other small improvements I can make that don't cost like 20EX? I feel like I'm lacking damage and defenses.

Thanks a lot in advance, here is my gear setup:

Last edited by MaartenXe on May 4, 2020, 5:24:47 PM
"
MaartenXe wrote:
Hello guys, thanks a lot for this build and all the information in the forum posts.
I created this build on a budget and finally finished the start of it with 3 7-passive voices.
Would it be possible to take a look at my build and tell me what to upgrade first.

I know I need some extra levels to get my ES back up with passive nodes, are there other small improvements I can make that don't cost like 20EX? I feel like I'm lacking damage and defenses.

Thanks a lot in advance, here is my gear setup:

Hi,you can take a look at my character since i'm also running 3x7 voices and i am only level 93.
I can't see if you have a phys to lightning watcher's eye and i think you're missing some auras. With a reduced mana es helm and amulet i only need an extra 1% reduced mana anywhere to be able to run 16 auras. Are your heralds free or do they reserve mana? You're wasting 3 nodes on quick recovery. Ignore the bottled faith and the boots on my character,aim to get a helm and amulet like mine and find the optimal setup for auras on blood magic,you might get better balance between mana and life reservation.
I currently have 107 mana and 22 life free.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info