[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

amulet with 6% mana reserve with vit and es and annoint champion of the cause
hubris helm with mana reserve 5% and aura enchant mana reserve or alpha howl with enchant
jewel with mana reserve.

If it doesnt help, maybe dont max out clarity and precision 1st
post your pob

edit: just saw your char. we took vit in amulet due to str req.

most importantly, u need to take charisma and annoint champion

Use maligaro instead and remove EO, the 2 passive point in important

Last edited by hiddenmeat on May 3, 2020, 11:01:21 AM
Thanks for you help, I really appreciate it!
You can view my char, its open.

I have everything you said. amulet anoint is charisma. clarity is on blood so its not a problem, I have to make it higher level or else I run into mana issues and have to keep an enduring mana flask.
Precision is at lvl 1.
Looking for some guidance.. I'm using EK and the clear speed is great but I feel like my boss damage is a little low (it's not bad but could be better) and my suvivability is sometimes not great. Also looking at how I can get more auras as I have about 30% unreserved life and 15% unreserved mana.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Spoiler
Gear

Last edited by CheZZoR on May 3, 2020, 11:09:53 AM
"
dor961 wrote:

I have everything you said. amulet anoint is charisma. clarity is on blood so its not a problem, I have to make it higher level or else I run into mana issues and have to keep an enduring mana flask.
Precision is at lvl 1.

the biggest issue is still the charisma and annoint. you can look at my char since you are ek or poeninja.
"
"
Berith312 wrote:
"
ecMK wrote:
Hi, new templar player here.

If i have to choose between vitality or aspect of the avian... Which to choose?

You can take both afterwards. But in the beginning, I suggest to take the vitality, it boosts your ES regen a lot. OP guide is a bit outdated. My suggestion for the future build is:
- Standard build is that you gonna have 9 medium jews. All of them have purposeful.
- For the other skill, you have 3 options:
*** Heraldry.
*** Engbringer.
*** Replenishing Presence.
At first, you can follow the guide with 6 heraldry and 3 endbringer. When you can manage your setup effectively, slowly change heraldry to endbringer as it will boost your damage. You can consider add 1 Replenishing as it will boost your ES regen. With Vitality and 1 Replenishing, you ES regen will be around 2k. My current setup is 3-5-1 (following the order of listed skill above)

P/s: (Personal thinking) - I think aspect of the cat is better than the avian, but they are not quite necessary, Vitality is a must.

Hi can u pls tell me how much -1% reduced mana reserved jewels did you need to use to manage 3 heraldry 5 endbringer 1 replenishing?

I am currently having -4% mana reduced from jewels apart from the normal tree and i am able to run 5 heraldry 4 endbringer.

I only use one conq efficiency (I think you can look up my profile as I set it public) and no -% jew. But I do have helmet enchantment and rare amulet mana reserve. However, I'm using 17 aura (including: Vitality, Precision level 3 and Aspect of Cat).
"
hiddenmeat wrote:
"
dor961 wrote:

Precision is at lvl 1.

the biggest issue is still the charisma and annoint. you can look at my char since you are ek or poeninja.

Thanks, I kinda copied your tree. feels better. I replaced one heraldry with endbringer!
I have 300 unreserved life right now and 7.7k ES. Running vitality and replaced vaal RF.
Can you guys give me some general tips to boost damage and defense. I think my char is not optimized at all. I started as divine ire but then changed to crit arc. I have about 19 exalts to spend. Thanks in advance!

1.21 Gigawatts
"
EmmetBrown wrote:
Can you guys give me some general tips to boost damage and defense. I think my char is not optimized at all. I started as divine ire but then changed to crit arc. I have about 19 exalts to spend. Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure if I'm looking at the wrong character, but your skill tree is a mess. I suggest you to copy the build of anyone else, or the pob of OP.
You also have only 6 medium jew, while we need 9.
Personally, I think the core to survive is Vitality, and one jew with Replenishing skill, they will boost the ES regen to around 2k, which allows you to do 2 things at the same time:
-Constantly active Righteous fire, which boost your damage.
-Instantly regen your ES when you get hit without waiting for the ES recharge, you just need to dash out when your ES is low, and it instantly become full again.
I'm not using vitality because I don't have the mana reserve for it, but it's been working out OK for me. I might put it on later but as of now I don't have the skill points to spare...
"
I'm not sure if I'm looking at the wrong character, but your skill tree is a mess. I suggest you to copy the build of anyone else, or the pob of OP.
You also have only 6 medium jew, while we need 9.
Personally, I think the core to survive is Vitality, and one jew with Replenishing skill, they will boost the ES regen to around 2k, which allows you to do 2 things at the same time:
-Constantly active Righteous fire, which boost your damage.
-Instantly regen your ES when you get hit without waiting for the ES recharge, you just need to dash out when your ES is low, and it instantly become full again.

Now I changed my skill tree. Previous tree was low budget hybrid from using divine ire. After change I gained decent chunk of damage but lost few hundred ES because I hade to respec from using these
Now I would need unnatural instinct but cant yet afford it.

I should get some defense back, thats now my main focus. Vitality would help, have to figure out how to fit it in. Then im ready to rock.

1.21 Gigawatts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info