[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Can I get some advice please I keep dying in the simulacrum. I'm doing the arc version and I don't know what to upgrade first now for more survivability.

This is my POB, using fork version: https://pastebin.com/LGnCf6VX

Edit: I made some changes, dropped vitality for Rejuvenating Totem and it's better now
Last edited by alexyo27 on Apr 30, 2020, 6:01:25 PM
Having a lil bit issue on single target. I'm reaching 8m+ on on tooltip tho.
Last edited by froztyxx on Apr 30, 2020, 6:15:43 PM
"
froztyxx wrote:
Having a lil bit issue on single target. I'm reaching 8m+ on on tooltip tho.
We either need a pastebin for your character, or you need to mark them as public on your profile. As it is, we can't see your setup to offer advice.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hi thank you for the build guide and i have used the LL Crit Arc version. Just to check, given my build now, with 120ex to spare, should i go for a HH or to upgrade my gems to awakened versions? I have already invested quite a bit into this.

I was thinking HH for better clearing and survival...

any opinions?

P.S also, just to check did i spec my points correctly? I seem to have less points than what the POB should have. :/
Last edited by solemf on Apr 30, 2020, 10:26:22 PM
"
solemf wrote:
Hi thank you for the build guide and i have used the LL Crit Arc version. Just to check, given my build now, with 120ex to spare, should i go for a HH or to upgrade my gems to awakened versions? I have already invested quite a bit into this.

any opinions?

P.S also, just to check did i spec my points correctly? I seem to have less points than what the POB should have. :/

More to the point, do you feel you are lacking anything? Clear speed? Survivability? You could swap haste and hatred, that would boost your damage some with the +2 levels from the shield. And quality your Chayula amulet, will give you a decent boost on your energy shield conversion:

Honestly, I'd probably upgrade your voices to 5 socket versions before going HH. That will get you 3 more passive points to allocate. I'd personally grab Influence and Arcane Vision on the tree.

Edit: Might pick up a 20/20/20 Nebulis, too. I keep doing the math on how many divines to change mine, and I keep not doing it.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Apr 30, 2020, 11:35:21 PM
Just grabbed my 9th ph cluster and did some upgrades, now sitting at ho with 12.6M tooltip with rf on. Have about 8.2 es with hh and 9.2 es with an actual belt. Nice fucking build lmao, enjoy while it lasts guys

pob: https://pastebin.com/Ah3FyJZ7

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
solemf wrote:

any opinions?

More to the point, do you feel you are lacking anything? Clear speed? Survivability? You could swap haste and hatred, that would boost your damage some with the +2 levels from the shield. And quality your Chayula amulet, will give you a decent boost on your energy shield conversion:

Honestly, I'd probably upgrade your voices to 5 socket versions before going HH. That will get you 3 more passive points to allocate. I'd personally grab Influence and Arcane Vision on the tree.

Edit: Might pick up a 20/20/20 Nebulis, too. I keep doing the math on how many divines to change mine, and I keep not doing it.

Def worth it getting a 20/20/20 one, I might have gotten lucky and mine didn't take too many divines but it shouldn't be that hard. Think it is just (1/5)^3, which is about .8 percent
"
zouzou63 wrote:
hello i am going to try play this build and i dont know who is the most easy to star?
arc or ethereal Knives ? i look somme video and love 2 gameplay

arc look more fast and more dps for litlle pack but EK clean all maps for "one click"

sorry for my English i am French and thanks for this build :)

Bonjuer!

I've been playing with arc for most of the time. I am trying out EK right now.

Arc
Good for corridors
Good for narrow maps
Can shot around corner
Need a little bit of "aiming"
Low tool tip dps(but just as power at ek)
Can still manage physics reflect

EK
Good for slightly wider maps
Hit 360 degree
Terrible at door way
0 aiming needs...
But if you are far, it won't hit 100% of the time(as in the blade flies past the monster)
Much higher tool tip dps(big number feels good)
CAN'T do phy or ele reflect.

Edit. Spelling
Hope this helps!
Last edited by Hantrygame2 on May 1, 2020, 1:54:42 AM
Can someone suggest what is the next best upgrade for me? I can kill A8 Sirius deathless but sometimes die in Simalcrum 19-20th Wave

Tree in my profile u can check- Fix_Delirium_Guardian

https://pastebin.com/PZ03fx25
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Hi, got a few things bothering me, would appreciate any advice.

I have level 21 vitality gem, but due to lacking strength, im using level 13. How important is level 21 over level 13? I know it's only like 0.40% more regen but our stuff gets amplified a lot right? When doing sirus, i much rather prefer not to have RF on for the 99% of the fight. Maybe getting that 21 vit would help a lot.

How important is for clarity to be high level? Atm i have 30 unreserved life, could level up clarity a bit OR i could put Fertile catalyst on my amulet BUT is fertile on chayula really better than let's say putting the ones that would maybe get my chaos ress up? So the 2nd main question is leveling up vitality vs using fertile catalyst on chayula.

2% regen on boots vs adds 1-160lightning dmg if haven't killed (bossing mostly).
I fell like 2% regen would actually be way better but im not sure.

I see many people on poe ninja using stuff like awakened ele focus, arcane surge etc. Should i just stick to the gems that u posted? Seems like Energy leech is better than awakened lightning dmg (In PoB at least).

Also if it turns out that getting that vitality is somewhat important, should i maybe drop pure aptitude for strength version one? I think that could give me 25-30 strength and remaining one could be found on a regular small jewel.
Also, for regular small jewels, ES+what other mods? I was thinking something like ES, es recharge and something like cast speed or added flat cold/lightning

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info