[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
DeathPunch79 wrote:
Thinking of transitioning to this build from my Herald of Purity Guardian at level 90. Just not sure if it's worth running a budget version of this build or go big when I have the currency for all the good stuff.

It depends on what you consider a budget version. With 50ish ex you can create a nice build and if you get more money later just throw them in. This build is really good at devouring currency.
"
DeathPunch79 wrote:
Thinking of transitioning to this build from my Herald of Purity Guardian at level 90. Just not sure if it's worth running a budget version of this build or go big when I have the currency for all the good stuff.

Even the budget build is fantastic. That's what I started with, and then started adding in small pieces here and there.

Went with the straight cheap everything. Still had fun.
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
When looking to replace bated breath, what should I be looking for mod wise? Crystal belt with flat ES, and ES recovery rate?

Belt slot is pretty flexible tbh, you can look for flat es, %es, es recovery, es from body, ele damage, flask effect, flask duration, spell damage during flask effect, chaos res, chaos res during flask. Since we dont need any res, there is alot of mods you can pick up in the belt
I know OP gave some pantheon options but wondering if anyone found anything better or what they personally use?
"
Can someone suggest what is the next best upgrade for me? I can kill A8 Sirius deathless but sometimes die in Simalcrum 19-20th Wave

Tree in my profile u can check- Fix_Delirium_Guardian

https://pastebin.com/PZ03fx25

Bump
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
Build is insane, moved to a coc arc/spark version and I love it. May be the first time I've bothered to get to 100.

At this point upgrades arnt all that easy other than lvls but managed to squeeze in an avian aspect.

I'd guess my aps breakpoints arnt on point but it doesn't seem to matter, everything melts.

Can I ask for the dps in the tooltip? I’m using arc and feel a little bored, so I’m thinking about changing to coc, but I’m not sure if the damage outcome is lowered or not
Tooltip hasn't meant much for along time. I find it hard to accurately calculate it with pob. It's feels alot higher with significantly quicker clearspeed than I had with selfcast arc.

Added aspect of the avain and tailspeed/elusive boots.

Bear in mind I've probably got between 1 to 2 mirrors worth of gear.

Edit: no clue what the mirror rate is, between 150 and 250 ex ish.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 1, 2020, 3:37:04 PM
"
Tooltip hasn't meant much for along time. I find it hard to accurately calculate it with pob. It's feels alot higher with significantly quicker clearspeed than I had with selfcast arc.

Added aspect of the avain and tailspeed/elusive boots.

Bear in mind I've probably got between 1 to 2 mirrors worth of gear.

Edit: no clue what the mirror rate is, between 150 and 250 ex ish.

Is it enough if I only change the gem setup of the body chest? Do i need anything else to make it work perfectly, for example: atk spd? As I know when playing coc lightning ball, speed does affect your damage outcome.
More important, how many mana do I need to spare to make this work, I have like 120 mana left after turn on my 17 aura. Thanks
It will definitely work with a straight gem swap, but I don't know if it will be better than selfcast for you.

I went for lvl 5 awakened coc gem because I have no cool down recovery otherwise, and the boots change for the increased action/ attack speed.

My cyclone costs 3 Mana, I have 60 left over and it allowed me to drop clarity and run smite, which skyrockets my damage.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 1, 2020, 3:58:12 PM
Hey buddies :3

What is the best way to spend 15ex in my case? What should I change or improve in my tree/gems/items? I tried the uber lab like 7 times. This ugly Izaro always 1shotted me. I'll leave it for later, when i'll be stronger or at least smarter. Or maybe i just need just some more levels? I'm pretty newbie btw.

The only thing i know i have to do for now is level up my gems. But that won't be enough i guess.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SrankFinatra/characters

What You guys think?
Thanx :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info