[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

How much harder is Sirus w/o presence of chyula for chaos res?
IGN PoopyPotter
"
Phloozy wrote:
"
PopePleb wrote:
"
zeneluvia wrote:
Guys, quick question:
If we have physical to lightning conversion from watcher's eye, is it still dps increase to use physical to lightning gem?

Or better to use other gem such as cold penetration for example?

Thanks

don't know how I missed this from a few pages back but that's a big no no, we want to convert as much Phys to lightning as possible to abuse double dipping during conversion with CotBs, so please don't drop Phys to lightning gem even if you have the watcher's eye mod. On pob, Phys to lightning is about 64% of my overall dps

For some reason I see an 800k damage decrease with physical to lightning compared to controlled destruction. Am i missing something because I cant imagine thats true and everyone is using phys to lightning.

Edit: ok nm im not using wrath.... why am i not using wrath and how can i fit it in..

You should be definitely using that, and blood magic on 3 of your other auras if you are not (im using it on clarity, precision, and discipline).

After some good investment my build is now ridiculous, ek nova is amazing and pob has my dps at 55.5 million. Using two 5 voices and one 7, there are also so many upgrades i could get and I would love to fit in malevolence to get duration on vaal haste/vaal rf, and benefit completely from my watchers eye recovery rate of ES while using malevolence.
"
Phloozy wrote:
How much harder is Sirus w/o presence of chyula for chaos res?

I just did al8 deathless without chayula, instant phasing him is key to taking no damage :D. But really if you avoid the storms you wont die, I just facetanked him the whole time while dodging his telegraphed moves.
Awesome thanks a lot, guess its time for a reduced mana neck
IGN PoopyPotter
PoB shows me gaining a large amount of damage using my assassins mark ring over a 2nd call of the brotherhood but I dont see anyone else doing this. Is there a point at which cotb scales better or am i missing something obvious?
IGN PoopyPotter
"
Phloozy wrote:
PoB shows me gaining a large amount of damage using my assassins mark ring over a 2nd call of the brotherhood but I dont see anyone else doing this. Is there a point at which cotb scales better or am i missing something obvious?

Probably bc you are still not using wrath?
"
Tramazings wrote:

You should be definitely using that, and blood magic on 3 of your other auras if you are not (im using it on clarity, precision, and discipline).

After some good investment my build is now ridiculous, ek nova is amazing and pob has my dps at 55.5 million. Using two 5 voices and one 7, there are also so many upgrades i could get and I would love to fit in malevolence to get duration on vaal haste/vaal rf, and benefit completely from my watchers eye recovery rate of ES while using malevolence.
If you swap Purity of Fire from your helm with Vaal Discipline from your gloves, you'll gain 2 levels of ES from your discipline. Purity of fire will lose 2 levels, but that shouldn't matter, you'll still be at 90% fire resist. They both reserve the same amount of mana, so it should be a simple bench colour craft.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Phloozy wrote:
Is there a reason you aren't socketing 3x50% reserve auras in your shield? This is key to being able to use so many 50% gems.

I'd swap Wrath with Discipline.

I'd also drop the leveled clarity and precision for level 1s, then get everything up and running, then level those until they still fit in your mana / life reservation setup. If you can fit another aura in with those at lower levels, that's a bonus.

Also. Vitality is probably the last aura I'd try to squeeze in.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hi everyone I have recently changed my amulet to a rare -6% mana reserve amulet instead of chayula. Question here is that it seems that I have managed to free up the Champion of the Cause anointment as I don't need it to run all the auras.

If I choose to anoint Champion of the Cause I dont think I will have enough to fit another aura in anyway unless I overlooked something. What would be a good anointment to choose? Whisper of Doom so I can put in 2 curses with hand of templar glove?

https://pastebin.com/cGXC2jUU

I included my PoB for suggestions.
"
PopePleb wrote:
"
Phloozy wrote:

Probably bc you are still not using wrath?

I swapped it in pob, not my gear yet. With wrath and assassins mark ring im 11.7mil dps with cotb im 11.4 mil. I imagine im missing something else

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Phloozy wrote:
Is there a reason you aren't socketing 3x50% reserve auras in your shield? This is key to being able to use so many 50% gems.

I'd swap Wrath with Discipline.

I'd also drop the leveled clarity and precision for level 1s, then get everything up and running, then level those until they still fit in your mana / life reservation setup. If you can fit another aura in with those at lower levels, that's a bonus.

Also. Vitality is probably the last aura I'd try to squeeze in.

Unsure why you see that but im running Haste Hatred and Zealotry in my shield
IGN PoopyPotter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info