[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

How to check your POB damage when you can't import a character with clusters properly?
"
zarkas6 wrote:
How to check your POB damage when you can't import a character with clusters properly?

If you use the fork, everything is imported correctly. You just have to manually skill the points in the cluster jewels after importing.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
froztyxx wrote:
Having a lil bit issue on single target. I'm reaching 8m+ on on tooltip tho.
We either need a pastebin for your character, or you need to mark them as public on your profile. As it is, we can't see your setup to offer advice.

I can post the pastebin, but I don't know what to adjust xD

Here it is: https://pastebin.com/gGHZGSXP

I haven't adjusted anything, just the imported POB.
When looking to replace bated breath, what should I be looking for mod wise? Crystal belt with flat ES, and ES recovery rate?
Hello, noob question. I got the mali gloved, in the character sheet the multiplier still says 100. Is is just invisible? or I got the wrong equipment?
"
Hantrygame2 wrote:
Hello, noob question. I got the mali gloved, in the character sheet the multiplier still says 100. Is is just invisible? or I got the wrong equipment?
Unspec Elemental Overload.
"
NetBurst wrote:
"
Hantrygame2 wrote:
Unspec Elemental Overload.

OOooooooh. Thanks!

You are the man!

New to this clas, alway been playing necro.

Cheers!
Could someone please take a look at my character and see if it's possible to turn on haste? I have everything else the build calls for but that. Thanks in advance.

https://pastebin.com/Qy6qskAJ
Thinking of transitioning to this build from my Herald of Purity Guardian at level 90. Just not sure if it's worth running a budget version of this build or go big when I have the currency for all the good stuff.
Build is insane, moved to a coc arc/spark version and I love it. May be the first time I've bothered to get to 100.

At this point upgrades arnt all that easy other than lvls but managed to squeeze in an avian aspect.

I'd guess my aps breakpoints arnt on point but it doesn't seem to matter, everything melts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info