[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

I feel like my damage and ES are lacking. 5.6k ES and 1.1 Mil Arc DPS in hideout tooltip. Could anyone provide any suggestions on upgrades or things to change around? Thanks!

Here's POB:
https://pastebin.com/ugR5YGCt
Last edited by nathan0726 on Apr 30, 2020, 8:41:05 AM
Hello, I will be trying out herald stacking before it gets nerfed. I will be on kinda low budged to start and try it (~60exalts max). I see there are a lot of gear and a lot of differences in prices.
What would you suggest focusing on, what is really important, esp in expensive jewels category?

Also one question - as I understand, heralds may be played with almost any skill. For example, I want to run with blade vortex, can I do that?
Last edited by gageris on Apr 30, 2020, 9:02:15 AM
"
gageris wrote:
Hello, I will be trying out herald stacking before it gets nerfed. I will be on kinda low budged to start and try it (~60exalts max). I see there are a lot of gear and a lot of differences in prices.
What would you suggest focusing on, what is really important, esp in expensive jewels category?

Also one question - as I understand, heralds may be played with almost any skill. For example, I want to run with blade vortex, can I do that?

60 ex is more than enough. Medium clusters will be your biggest expense.

Here is the shopping list I just made for a buddy: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19kiy4_evbfzZA9fGt79FHZCelCjTpnQE1_8hkZTYXX0/edit?usp=sharing
Last edited by FurtiveGadfly on Apr 30, 2020, 9:28:38 AM
"
QuickBenDelat wrote:
Thank you for this build guide. I'm having a blast with this Guardian and hope it doesn't get nerfed too badly next league. I'm up and running with all the minimum required auras, as well as RF, Vit, Clarity, and wrath, but I can't figure out how to squeeze in haste. Can someone please take a look at my profile and let me know how I can add this aura, and any other suggestions for where I go from here?

Here is a POB Link, though the numbers don't look right: https://pastebin.com/Z6YJvxeD

Can someone please take a look at my build and offer some suggestions on how to add haste? I have 23% mana left but it takes 27%. I'll also need some left over for casting EK. Thank you so much!

New PB Code: https://pastebin.com/rmG8BrU4
Last edited by QuickBenDelat on Apr 30, 2020, 11:13:09 AM
"
FurtiveGadfly wrote:
"
gageris wrote:

60 ex is more than enough. Medium clusters will be your biggest expense.

Here is the shopping list I just made for a buddy: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19kiy4_evbfzZA9fGt79FHZCelCjTpnQE1_8hkZTYXX0/edit?usp=sharing

Nice list, tnx :)
Hey.
How does this build deal with mana? I mean what makes mana regenerating? I'm able to use my skill (doesn't matter whether it's arc or EK) once, maybe two times, and I have to use a mana flask. It's pretty annoying. As far as I can see, everyone's able to spam their skill infinitely. I can't. Why is that?
"
SrankFinatra wrote:
Hey.
How does this build deal with mana? I mean what makes mana regenerating? I'm able to use my skill (doesn't matter whether it's arc or EK) once, maybe two times, and I have to use a mana flask. It's pretty annoying. As far as I can see, everyone's able to spam their skill infinitely. I can't. Why is that?

you're not using clarity
"
rossmat707 wrote:
"
SrankFinatra wrote:
Hey.

you're not using clarity

Mana problem is gone. Thank You so much! :3
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Tramazings wrote:

You should be definitely using that, and blood magic on 3 of your other auras if you are not (im using it on clarity, precision, and discipline).

After some good investment my build is now ridiculous, ek nova is amazing and pob has my dps at 55.5 million. Using two 5 voices and one 7, there are also so many upgrades i could get and I would love to fit in malevolence to get duration on vaal haste/vaal rf, and benefit completely from my watchers eye recovery rate of ES while using malevolence.
If you swap Purity of Fire from your helm with Vaal Discipline from your gloves, you'll gain 2 levels of ES from your discipline. Purity of fire will lose 2 levels, but that shouldn't matter, you'll still be at 90% fire resist. They both reserve the same amount of mana, so it should be a simple bench colour craft.

Thanks for spotting that out you're right, a complete oversight from my view! That jumped me up to 6.7k ES from 6.4k ES with just a simple gem swap haha.
Last edited by Tramazings on Apr 30, 2020, 1:32:32 PM
hello i am going to try play this build and i dont know who is the most easy to star?
arc or ethereal Knives ? i look somme video and love 2 gameplay

arc look more fast and more dps for litlle pack but EK clean all maps for "one click"

sorry for my English i am French and thanks for this build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info