[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

This has to be the most RMT'd build in the history of POE.
So many people running around with items costing hundrends of exalted orbs,yet do not understand basic game mechanics and descriptions on items.
"
bobroll wrote:

https://pastebin.com/x103afYn

Finally able to clear 20/20 simu with just standing still after tweaking it from poe.ninja builds. What are the most essential upgrades not including the voices, only got like 10 ex to spend right now?

How are you liking EK so far? I'm thinking about switching from Arc to EK.

As for upgrades, look at purchasing a 20/20 Nebulis with the highest cast speed you can. I wouldn't worry too much about the implicit now the Nebulis should be around 3-4ex.
Last edited by JayChow on Apr 27, 2020, 6:51:51 PM
Hey, I got a noob question. Why EK doesn't need cold penetration? Most of the damage is still cold in the end right?

https://pastebin.com/g06yVA2X

running 5 heralds and 11 auras....

tool tip with buffs is at 1.3million.....gems not yet maxed though....

any suggestions to improve dps? i've read some of you guys do more than 3m tooltip....i'm using ek btw
So i hit 40 challenges recently on my archmage ll storm brand character, and have to give the harold build a try before it gets deleted from the game. Barely level 79 but I feel like something is off with my build, though I haven't given it much time yet. Would love someone experienced with stacking auras to take a look at my pob quickly and make a few suggestions? It would be much appreciated and I would even pay a couple exalts if the info is amazingly helpful. Help on how to fit in another aura, or even which aura to use? Or any big upgrades.

https://pastebin.com/v2zGhegZ

I'll also link my gear on here if that helps as well for anyone wanting to just glance over it quickly.

"
Hantrygame2 wrote:
Hey, I got a noob question. Why EK doesn't need cold penetration? Most of the damage is still cold in the end right?

I am running cold pen with ek, currently have 8.3kk tooltip with rf on, but looking on pob, arcane surge does have an edge over cold pen
"
Tramazings wrote:
So i hit 40 challenges recently on my archmage ll storm brand character, and have to give the harold build a try before it gets deleted from the game. Barely level 79 but I feel like something is off with my build, though I haven't given it much time yet. Would love someone experienced with stacking auras to take a look at my pob quickly and make a few suggestions? It would be much appreciated and I would even pay a couple exalts if the info is amazingly helpful. Help on how to fit in another aura, or even which aura to use? Or any big upgrades.

I'll also link my gear on here if that helps as well for anyone wanting to just glance over it quickly.

well, for one thing, you ain't going to regening any es if you wear red trail, switch to the doryani's or a pair of rares like

Also try to get reduced mana reserve on your ammy, like this one

The vitality and extra lightning gained is not needed
Also get more reduced mana reserved corruption on your jewels since I think you can probably afford it.

This should allow you to drop the enlighten and run precision, maybe even drop one heraldry for endbringer. Personally, I am only running 4 heraldry.

Just grind more and pick up more ph/endbringer and you will be good.
Last edited by PopePleb on Apr 27, 2020, 8:57:46 PM
"
PopePleb wrote:
"
Tramazings wrote:

well, for one thing, you ain't going to regening any es if you wear red trail, switch to the doryani's or a pair of rares like

Yeah i just switched over my skyforth from other character, so doryanis would open up another gem slot right, but rares would give that qol with elusive/tailwind.
Will definitely get a better amulet, i just bought this one randomly to make up for the dex/strength needed.
"
Tramazings wrote:
"
PopePleb wrote:
"
Tramazings wrote:

Yeah i just switched over my skyforth from other character, so doryanis would open up another gem slot right, but rares would give that qol with elusive/tailwind.
Will definitely get a better amulet, i just bought this one randomly to make up for the dex/strength needed.

yep I edited my comment a bit but yeah doryani's will allow you to run grace or w/e, but tbh I like tailwind and elusive a lot more. Also i would use flame dash over shield charge and maligaro's over shaper glove

PS: getting a +2 aoe prism
and putting vaal discipline will give you quite a es boost
Last edited by PopePleb on Apr 27, 2020, 9:04:54 PM
Thank you for the help popepleb i appreciate it, if you message me in game i will pay you for your time like i said i would!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info