[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Hey, i really need some help with mana reservation. I spent the whole yesterday buying everything i need, but when i try to set it up i dont get it to work. Im using the arc crit version with 300% gloves, 450 Aura effect.

Zealotry, Hatred and Wrath in Prism Guardian, and when i link purity of ice(20 redused enchant on helm) with Blood magic(21) Im down to 11/1157 life and have no idea how to reserve Clarity and Precisien with life?! Also When i fit all the auras on mana exept Haste, i only got 20 mana left and cant even cast Arc, and dont know how to fit in Haste.

I tried following the guide, but im sure i messed something up. Could someone take a look at my profile and help me out? Ill tip u 2 ex
Last edited by Beaver91 on Apr 28, 2020, 3:41:56 AM
"
Beaver91 wrote:
Hey, i really need some help with mana reservation. I spent the whole yesterday buying everything i need, but when i try to set it up i dont get it to work. Im using the arc crit version with 300% gloves, 450 Aura effect.

Zealotry, Hatred and Wrath in Prism Guardian, and when i link purity of ice(20 redused enchant on helm) with Blood magic(21) Im down to 11/1157 life and have no idea how to reserve Clarity and Precisien with life?! Also When i fit all the auras on mana exept Haste, i only got 20 mana left and cant even cast Arc, and dont know how to fit in Haste.

I tried following the guide, but im sure i messed something up. Could someone take a look at my profile and help me out? Ill tip u 2 ex

Hi in ur Tree the "Sovereignty" is missing, so 14% Reduces Mana Reservation is missing.
"
redferne90 wrote:
"
Beaver91 wrote:

Hi in ur Tree the "Sovereignty" is missing, so 14% Reduces Mana Reservation is missing.

haha i'm gonna be the 2nd guy then. Sovereignty skill group is not selected.
Am I correct in my assumption that I first use the 9 Medium Cluster Jewells to get the 450% Aura Effect before I use the small clusters? I am now lvl 88 and am considering to respecc to get the full aura effect.

Hi All,

Been building this build for last 2 weeks, slowly getting the items and leveling the character (whilst farming on my finished build).

Going nice and strong, level 81 and doing T16 maps.
However bosses seems to be a little issue for me, the damage seems to be quite low. Read through the FAQs and have done what it suggested but it is still low ish. Dont get me wrong, kills bosses but its slow enough to give plenty of opportunity to die.

Degens is another thing which is really damaging and the cause for 99% of my deaths. Corrupted blood can be solved by corrupted jewel, Maimed (i assume is bleed) also solved by corrupted jewel.

This leaves Poison (pantheon trait) and chaos which can be mitigated through chaos res.

Is this correct or am I missing something?
"
lordreignn wrote:
best way to add explosion? ofcourse expect having exploded nebulis. Thank you

i take asenaths gentle touch cause i will never efford a explosion nebulis and it feels amazing try it ou it cost only 2 ex and not 2mirrors!!! for sirus i just swap gloves and be fine !
Last edited by kanakis1 on Apr 28, 2020, 5:21:30 AM
What is a good movement skill to use with this build?

I've tried the following:
Frost Blink
Shield charge
leap slam
flame dash

So far, it seems flames dash is like the "best one". I am no where near as fast as my friend's CoC cyclone and leap attack, can only keep up if using vaal haste.
Trying to improve my char a little further, next step will be implementing a movement skill. This is my gear and gems:

Three questions:
- Do you guys see quick improvements?
- How can I add for example flame dash?
- How important is reserved mana on "normal" jewels with this build?

Thanks in advance!
Would Skyforth work in the crit version?
How much ES is required to do 20/20 simulacrum deathless? My ES is 7k and 90%phys reduction.

Clear speed and boss damage is so good but survivability is the problem for me. Getting one shotted at 20th wave with deadly mods and i have to switch to another character to clear :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info