[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

As with almost every build, I lose myself a bit and often mange different types.

I have often changed the gems (EK, DI, Arc) during this build and am afraid that this will not give me the perfect skill tree. Can someone help me here?

My damage seems very low, because i need 5 minute to kill a metamorph an map lvl 12

Are 3 voices definitely better than 2 voices with a large cluster?

Here are my current items and below that the link to PoB:

https://pastebin.com/VshubnPR

Last edited by PattyWin on Apr 27, 2020, 4:42:40 AM
Hey there mighty Herald players :)

I need some advice on my Arc Herald stacking build.

Honestly having issues clearing full t16 100 % delirium maps, simulacrum is kinda OK, but 100 % t16 is sometimes a pain (use usually 3 portals).

Using 3 voices (7p), 6,1 ES.

3 * Heraldry/PH
5* Endbringer/PH

1* Replenishing Presence/PH

16 auras in total.

My POB:

https://pastebin.com/k54j62QP

Am i doing something wrong? Maybe my DPS is too little, I'm really a bit confused honestly.

P.S. Wanted also to ask - could it be that EK is a bit better for map clear than Arc?

Any input would be much appreciated.

Cheers.
Last edited by kuprums on Apr 27, 2020, 5:59:21 AM
"
PattyWin wrote:
As with almost every build, I lose myself a bit and often mange different types.

I have often changed the gems (EK, DI, Arc) during this build and am afraid that this will not give me the perfect skill tree. Can someone help me here?

My damage seems very low, because i need 5 minute to kill a metamorph an map lvl 12

if you want increase your dps you need active 14-15 aura and have righteous fire, so save enough currency and upgrade your gear to make your character become OP. Dont listen everyone to upgrade this gear that gear because it will make you get more confused, Read carefully the guide of OP topic, you currently have 11 aura active and you're weak for sure. Remember that, you MUST active 15 aura above and righteous fire, Everything in STACKING herald build is STACKING as more as aura possible, just remember that and it explains why item that have + aura skill and reduced mana reserver is mandatory in this build
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Apr 27, 2020, 5:07:13 AM
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
"
PattyWin wrote:

if you want increase your dps you need active 14-15 aura and have righteous fire, so save enough currency and upgrade your gear to make your character become OP. Dont listen everyone to upgrade this gear that gear because it will make you get more confused, Read carefully the guide of OP topic, you currently have 11 aura active and you're weak for sure. Remember that, you MUST active 15 aura above and righteous fire, Everything in STACKING herald build is STACKING as more as aura possible, just remember that and it explains why item that have + aura skill and reduced mana reserver is mandatory in this build

thanks for your answer. It helps me alot. I make some small changes and now it works really well.

change amulett to one with vitality skill and now i have 15 auras running. I also connect overcharge with intuitive leap and now my damage is 4-5 times higher than before.

Now i only have to level that i can use the last voice cluster. Till now i only use 6 medium cluster jewells with heraldry and purposal harbinger. Think endbringer will push it furthermore :)

https://pastebin.com/x103afYn

Finally able to clear 20/20 simu with just standing still after tweaking it from poe.ninja builds. What are the most essential upgrades not including the voices, only got like 10 ex to spend right now?

Nvm
Last edited by Hamza12345PoE on Apr 27, 2020, 3:16:34 PM
"
"
mhoidok wrote:
"
Hi Guys,

I need your help again.

I am unable to clear simulacrum 20 deathless which is pretty annoying since i spent like over 50-60 ex in the build already..

i don't think my leech support gem is leeching enough to recover the incoming damage. should i replace it with awak lightning damage? or shud i replace something else with awak lightning damage? i have no other sources of leech i think

POB for reference: https://pastebin.com/N6qNt75L

do you think i should use Harmony of Purpose ( charges) instead of Radiant Crusade( 10% More dps and onslaught)?

gear for ref if you don't want to go through the POB for giving advice:

ES; 6.3k
phy damage reduction no flasks: 77%

me too. cant do simulacrum 20 deathless. get one shotted sometimes and My ES is 7k and 90% phys reduction with flasks.

Bumping to see if someone can provide any suggestions / solutions / things to improve defenses..

moving around using flame dash also doesn't help much, i can avoid getting hit but then the mobs just thrash me to oblivion...

bump..someone pls advice. the OP is not updating or replying anymore
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
pepeHYPE wrote:

Hey bois, do we take advantage of all 3 of these rolls? How much do you guys think this thing is worth? Snagged it off a friend.

Neither of those works unless you attack with that weapon.
Guys if u cant efford the explosion nebulis !!! Like me ^^ take this Asenath's Gentle Touch its feels amazing at mapping!!! try it out we loose crit/es but F...k off this is so good better invest 2 ex and not 2 mirrors!!! i play with arc and its feels so good for hard booses i go back to maligaro
Last edited by kanakis1 on Apr 27, 2020, 6:08:19 PM
Guys can you please tell me will I go wrong if I take 3 Voices with 7 small passive instead of 5? Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info