[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Anus_Smasher wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
i personally switched over to the CoC version of a little differnce didnt change much just gloves n some jewles with attack speed change location of a couple of things n running smooth deathless sirus n just did my ist 20/20 simulacrum run eazy pezy 6.8 es allways loved CoC

Hey I did see that thread and it looks fun. I'm personally just doing self cast ball lightning but i might make the switch if i feel like buying the awakened coc. How is it speed wise in maps?
work's very well spin to win thru maps t16 bosses seem to die very quickly ;-)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
I'm selling off my Herald, gear, jewels, everything. If anyone is interested send me a PM.

how do you craft the necks?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
Anus_Smasher wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
i personally switched over to the CoC version of a little differnce didnt change much just gloves n some jewles with attack speed change location of a couple of things n running smooth deathless sirus n just did my ist 20/20 simulacrum run eazy pezy 6.8 es allways loved CoC

Hey I did see that thread and it looks fun. I'm personally just doing self cast ball lightning but i might make the switch if i feel like buying the awakened coc. How is it speed wise in maps?
work's very well spin to win thru maps t16 bosses seem to die very quickly ;-)

What is faster mapping wise?
Hi all, I have been following the Crit Arc build quite closely. I would like to get some advise on what are the changes I can make to improve my build and also to add in a movement gem like Flame Dash?

Also I have seen other people doing Crit Arc but running different gloves, rings, and amulet. Would that changing these items to rare be the next level progression? Appreciate any tips and suggestions.
"
Hi Guys,

I need your help again.

I am unable to clear simulacrum 20 deathless which is pretty annoying since i spent like over 50-60 ex in the build already..

i don't think my leech support gem is leeching enough to recover the incoming damage. should i replace it with awak lightning damage? or shud i replace something else with awak lightning damage? i have no other sources of leech i think

POB for reference: https://pastebin.com/N6qNt75L

do you think i should use Harmony of Purpose ( charges) instead of Radiant Crusade( 10% More dps and onslaught)?

gear for ref if you don't want to go through the POB for giving advice:

ES; 6.3k
phy damage reduction no flasks: 77%

me too. cant do simulacrum 20 deathless. get one shotted sometimes and My ES is 7k and 90% phys reduction with flasks.
Last edited by mhoidok on Apr 27, 2020, 1:59:57 AM
"
mhoidok wrote:
"
Hi Guys,

I need your help again.

I am unable to clear simulacrum 20 deathless which is pretty annoying since i spent like over 50-60 ex in the build already..

i don't think my leech support gem is leeching enough to recover the incoming damage. should i replace it with awak lightning damage? or shud i replace something else with awak lightning damage? i have no other sources of leech i think

do you think i should use Harmony of Purpose ( charges) instead of Radiant Crusade( 10% More dps and onslaught)?

ES; 6.3k

me too. cant do simulacrum 20 deathless. get one shotted sometimes and My ES is 7k and 90% phys reduction with flasks.

I can do it quite easily with a moderately gear character. It can be done.

Edit: maybe abit more than moderate at this point. Not a cheap build.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Apr 27, 2020, 2:42:05 AM
"
mhoidok wrote:
"
Hi Guys,

I need your help again.

ES; 6.3k

Bumping to see if someone can provide any suggestions / solutions / things to improve defenses..

moving around using flame dash also doesn't help much, i can avoid getting hit but then the mobs just thrash me to oblivion...
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Bought myself an ilvl 83 hubris circlet wit the purity of ice 20% reduction enchantment and wanted to get going on crafting myself an upgrade. Before I jumped into it wanted to see if folks had notes on a recommended approach:

- Loathing
- Lucent
- Lucent + Dense
- Lucent + Dense + Bound

Also, with the changes to fossil crafting does this mean I need to first hit the helmet with a Redeemer orb to make it possible to get the reduced mana suffix if I go with the fossil route?
"
Tokogaru wrote:
Bought myself an ilvl 83 hubris circlet wit the purity of ice 20% reduction enchantment and wanted to get going on crafting myself an upgrade. Before I jumped into it wanted to see if folks had notes on a recommended approach:

- Loathing
- Lucent
- Lucent + Dense
- Lucent + Dense + Bound

Also, with the changes to fossil crafting does this mean I need to first hit the helmet with a Redeemer orb to make it possible to get the reduced mana suffix if I go with the fossil route?

With essence crafting u can use any helmet.

With fossil crafting u need a redeemer helmet base.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info