[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
PopePleb wrote:
"
Hantrygame2 wrote:
Hey, I got a noob question. Why EK doesn't need cold penetration? Most of the damage is still cold in the end right?

I am running cold pen with ek, currently have 8.3kk tooltip with rf on, but looking on pob, arcane surge does have an edge over cold pen

Thank you very much!
worth noting is you can get ele pen on your watcher, i have pen and %es during clarity on mine, saves me a gem slot.
Currently a few bars from 94, sitting at around 11m Shaper DPS in POB, absolutely loving the build. Sticking with EK, as I don't really like the feel of DI or Arc at the moment. Hoping someone might be able to take a peek and lend some insight on what to prioritize next.

Character is Dtwojsp, here is the POB: https://pastebin.com/N7xpPaHp
Currently sitting at around 25 Ex to spare, more when a few more pieces sell. Any insight would be much appreciated <3
"
neoseagull wrote:
worth noting is you can get ele pen on your watcher, i have pen and %es during clarity on mine, saves me a gem slot.

true true, I am actually running both cold pen on watchers eye and main link
"
xZora wrote:
Currently a few bars from 94, sitting at around 11m Shaper DPS in POB, absolutely loving the build. Sticking with EK, as I don't really like the feel of DI or Arc at the moment. Hoping someone might be able to take a peek and lend some insight on what to prioritize next.

Currently sitting at around 25 Ex to spare, more when a few more pieces sell. Any insight would be much appreciated <3

Getting a vaal haste for burst is quite nice. I personally would suggest going harmony of purpose over bastion. Also saving up for a nice Phys converted to lightning and w/e watchers eye would be quite a significant upgrade.
"
PopePleb wrote:
"
xZora wrote:

Getting a vaal haste for burst is quite nice. I personally would suggest going harmony of purpose over bastion. Also saving up for a nice Phys converted to lightning and w/e watchers eye would be quite a significant upgrade.

I've just been using Overcharged from Intuitive Leap over by Shadow (also have Melding), so Charge generation has been pretty fine so far, think that and Bastion might be better for the time being.

What would a good skill pairing be for the WE? And how conflicting would the souls be for Vaal RF vs. Vaal Haste?
"
xZora wrote:
"
PopePleb wrote:
"
xZora wrote:

I've just been using Overcharged from Intuitive Leap over by Shadow (also have Melding), so Charge generation has been pretty fine so far, think that and Bastion might be better for the time being.

What would a good skill pairing be for the WE? And how conflicting would the souls be for Vaal RF vs. Vaal Haste?

oops thought you had unnatural instead of leap for some reason, yes then bastion would be better, help with stun too. As for soul confliction, I haven't encountered any problem like just that yet.

For the watcher's eye, I have hatred cold pen, you can honestly get any that op listed
Last edited by PopePleb on Apr 27, 2020, 11:58:49 PM
So last few posts have been talking about pen on watchers eye, which I have. Does that mean dropping cold pen from my main link would be the play? I could swap in arcane surge I guess?

Side note - its ball lightning
Guys, quick question:
If we have physical to lightning conversion from watcher's eye, is it still dps increase to use physical to lightning gem?

Or better to use other gem such as cold penetration for example?

Thanks
best way to add explosion? ofcourse expect having exploded nebulis. Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info