[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Anyone mind taking a look at my POB? Arc dps shows as 700k shaper dps, I just swapped over to this build from stormbrand.

I have 24ex to spend on something (upgrades or just fixing something i've done wrong).

Thanks in advance!

POB: https://pastebin.com/Lu9sPpTq
Hi Guys,

I need your help again.

I am unable to clear simulacrum 20 deathless which is pretty annoying since i spent like over 50-60 ex in the build already..

i don't think my leech support gem is leeching enough to recover the incoming damage. should i replace it with awak lightning damage? or shud i replace something else with awak lightning damage? i have no other sources of leech i think

POB for reference: https://pastebin.com/N6qNt75L

do you think i should use Harmony of Purpose ( charges) instead of Radiant Crusade( 10% More dps and onslaught)?

gear for ref if you don't want to go through the POB for giving advice:

ES; 6.3k
phy damage reduction no flasks: 77%
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
If you are still dying frequently in simulacrum with the build that you have, then its 100% a skill issue. Move around a bit in the last few waves and use flame dash / vaal haste when you get your action speed reduced. I did heaps of simulacrums with this build while levelling and never died, it actually felt really safe.
i personally switched over to the CoC version of a little differnce didnt change much just gloves n some jewles with attack speed change location of a couple of things n running smooth deathless sirus n just did my ist 20/20 simulacrum run eazy pezy 6.8 es allways loved CoC
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hey guys!

First of all thank you so much for this build and tu those who always give a hand here.

This is my current setup, im wondering if u guys could tell me which should be my next upgrade, i need to lvl up a little bit more.

Thank you soooo much!

stay safe
Last edited by Warsong87 on Apr 26, 2020, 7:50:08 PM
"
PopePleb wrote:
"
Phloozy wrote:
So I switched from Scion to guardian and while the survivability is better I cant seem to figure out mana regen since I can no longer run a 20 clarity. How do you deal with the mana issues? I have 163 unreserved mana and it feels really bad.

Here is my gear

Expensive option will just be getting a rare helm and ammy and getting more mana reserve jewels.
Or you can switch out one aura for clarity til you grab the jewel socket for an intuitive leap and anoint champion of the cause instead.

thanks for the help and whoever pm'd me in game. I had to do some pob math and i figured out what I needed to switch up. I am now running a level 18 Precision off my life and a level 15 clarity on mana. Also running 2 -9 mana rings.

Was getting worried but I just did sirus a8 and it was a joke on the guardian with no mana issues.

IGN PoopyPotter
Has anyone used both Crown of the Inward Eye and Alpha's Howl?

If so which do you prefer?

I'm currently using Crown of the Inward Eye and thinking about switching to Alpha's Howl to socket an additional Endbringer for more damage.

I currently have 5 Heraldry and 4 Endbringers.
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
i personally switched over to the CoC version of a little differnce didnt change much just gloves n some jewles with attack speed change location of a couple of things n running smooth deathless sirus n just did my ist 20/20 simulacrum run eazy pezy 6.8 es allways loved CoC

Hey I did see that thread and it looks fun. I'm personally just doing self cast ball lightning but i might make the switch if i feel like buying the awakened coc. How is it speed wise in maps?
For those of us too poor for unnatural instinct, what do you think about taking harmony of purpose? How much defense does bastion actually grant us, since it's only up 40% of the time?
Last edited by Budewnpa on Apr 26, 2020, 9:35:16 PM
"
Budewnpa wrote:
For those of us too poor for unnatural instinct, what do you think about taking harmony of purpose? How much defense does bastion actually grant us, since it's only up 40% of the time?

i use both have'nt looked back ;-)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info