[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
initialdee wrote:
"
PopePleb wrote:
"
initialdee wrote:
hi guys! I need help. I followed everthing in the guide but somehow I'm short 37 strength and 35 dexterity. I am level 82. Please help

run a strength/dex split personalities for now, that should net you enough if you slot it on the upper voice. Also, find someone to carry you through labs, you haven't even ascended it seems?

PS: you can try running an unnatural instinct instead of energy from within, you lose some es but should free up some much need points.

ok. thank you for your reply I appreciate it. cheers! :D

I edited my comment, pls go up and check again
Hey guys. Started this build few days ago, and stuck without dmg, need some help (advice) - what i'm doing wrong?

2*7 voices, 1 rare jewel with Vengeful Commander/Widespread Destruction
6*Jewel Purposeful Harbinger/Heraldry
2*Jewel Purposeful Harbinger/Endbringer
3*Split Personality +5 STR/ +5 ES
1*Split Personality +5 DEX/ +5 ES
Small jewel with Pure might

gear:

"
Jack_Man wrote:
Hey, can someone help me about my next steps? I don't have crazy amount of exs left (3 - 5 atm).

I would love to fit vitality in for energy shield regen I can switch my helmets
or

But I can't reserve so much mana, I can add enlighten lvl 4, but not sure if that's enough..

Is there another source for energy shield regen?

Char name: OldManLikesCandy

can get es regen on belt and watcher's eye. Also, I heard about using a dousing flask to remove rf to trigger Arakaali for brust regen
"
Asaichi wrote:
Hey guys. Started this build few days ago, and stuck without dmg, need some help (advice) - what i'm doing wrong?

2*7 voices, 1 rare jewel with Vengeful Commander/Widespread Destruction
6*Jewel Purposeful Harbinger/Heraldry
2*Jewel Purposeful Harbinger/Endbringer
3*Split Personality +5 STR/ +5 ES
1*Split Personality +5 DEX/ +5 ES
Small jewel with Pure might

gear:

you are only 78 so don't worry about damage that much yet, but remember to quality your main 6 link gems. Also, you get a wise oak for some cold pen, just make sure your cold res is the highest. I can see that you are running ek, getting a Phys converted to lightning watchers eye should boost your dps significantly.
"
PopePleb wrote:

you are only 78 so don't worry about damage that much yet, but remember to quality your main 6 link gems. Also, you get a wise oak for some cold pen, just make sure your cold res is the highest. I can see that you are running ek, getting a Phys converted to lightning watchers eye should boost your dps significantly.

thanks for the answer mate. Cause i'm realy starting nervous about it, cause author's pob with EK show 11Mil DPS, and my only 280k)
"
Asaichi wrote:
"
PopePleb wrote:

thanks for the answer mate. Cause i'm realy starting nervous about it, cause author's pob with EK show 11Mil DPS, and my only 280k)

well yeah ofc, he is Lvl 95 and is running 3 5 passives voices. Also, try to get you uber lab done and get Harmony of purpose, that will usually allow you get have 100% uptime on all three charges
"
PopePleb wrote:

well yeah ofc, he is Lvl 95 and is running 3 5 passives voices. Also, try to get you uber lab done and get Harmony of purpose, that will usually allow you get have 100% uptime on all three charges

yeah he 95, but pob with 2*5 voices. i try everything in pob but dmg still low. time to farm some exp. mb with lvl something changed)

btw. thanks for help

Hey bois, do we take advantage of all 3 of these rolls? How much do you guys think this thing is worth? Snagged it off a friend.
Hi there!

I just started i have one question
"%% increased Damage while affected by a Herald" its more like "bonus" since i can start with "Minions have #% increased Attack and Cast Speed while you are affected by a Herald"

If this has been already answered sorry, seems i miss the post.
@pepehype: local attack speed and phys damage does nothing for us...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info