[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
PsOfOs wrote:
Hey guys,when going with 2x7 voices and a large cluster jewel,is it better to go with 6 heraldry and 2 endbringer,or 5 heraldry and 3 endbringer?

The more Endbringers the better. It depends on whether you have enough reduced mana reservation to support dropping 1 heraldry though.
Going to invest in this build.

Can't decide if I want to go arc or di version - whats the difference?

Is tailwind uptime OK for DI version?
how does he deal with chaos resists? does not seem to be enough the reductions from pantheon.
hi guys! I need help. I followed everthing in the guide but somehow I'm short 37 strength and 35 dexterity. I am level 82. Please help
Where should extra skill points be allocated towards after getting all the available jewel sockets?
So I switched from Scion to guardian and while the survivability is better I cant seem to figure out mana regen since I can no longer run a 20 clarity. How do you deal with the mana issues? I have 163 unreserved mana and it feels really bad.

Here is my gear

IGN PoopyPotter
"
initialdee wrote:
hi guys! I need help. I followed everthing in the guide but somehow I'm short 37 strength and 35 dexterity. I am level 82. Please help

run a strength/dex split personalities for now, that should net you enough if you slot it on the upper voice. Also, find someone to carry you through labs, you haven't even ascended it seems?

PS: you can try running an unnatural instinct instead of energy from within, you lose some es but should free up some much need points.

PS2: just notice you placed inertia at the wrong place, that inertia ain't doing shit lmao. Slot in an efficient training instead, that should solve your strength problem, and then you can just craft dex on your belt.

Spoiler
PS3: don't rmt kids
Last edited by PopePleb on Apr 26, 2020, 3:55:39 PM
"
Phloozy wrote:
So I switched from Scion to guardian and while the survivability is better I cant seem to figure out mana regen since I can no longer run a 20 clarity. How do you deal with the mana issues? I have 163 unreserved mana and it feels really bad.

Here is my gear

Expensive option will just be getting a rare helm and ammy and getting more mana reserve jewels.
Or you can switch out one aura for clarity til you grab the jewel socket for an intuitive leap and anoint champion of the cause instead.
"
PopePleb wrote:
"
initialdee wrote:

run a strength/dex split personalities for now, that should net you enough if you slot it on the upper voice. Also, find someone to carry you through labs, you haven't even ascended it seems?

PS: you can try running an unnatural instinct instead of energy from within, you lose some es but should free up some much need points.

ok. thank you for your reply I appreciate it. cheers! :D
Hey, can someone help me about my next steps? I don't have crazy amount of exs left (3 - 5 atm).

I would love to fit vitality in for energy shield regen I can switch my helmets
or

But I can't reserve so much mana, I can add enlighten lvl 4, but not sure if that's enough..

Is there another source for energy shield regen?

Char name: OldManLikesCandy
Last edited by Jack_Man on Apr 26, 2020, 3:50:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info