[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

End Game:
Go for 2 Voices unique cluster jewels. You'll be able to buy 7 passive Voices for about 6.5 exalted at the time of this writing. You can get by with 2 of these and 1 large cluster jewel with 2 jewel sockets at the lower end of the budget.

High Budget:
Go for 3 voices with 3 or 5 passives.

------------------------------- from guide

Would 3 voices with 7 passives be better then the 2 voices +1 large cluster jewel? level 93+

Also how many jewels with endbringer do we want?
Last edited by RaPsKa on Apr 25, 2020, 11:18:55 PM
based on past nerf hammers, I doubt they will change the mechanics of the notable. They will change either the numbers, the spelling, or both. But they already changed the big broken mechanic, I think now it'll work like every other nerf. The notable numbers we have become legacy, and purposeful harbinger is dropped to a lesser % for all new drops.
There are plenty of broken items they just keep as legacy variants when dropping to standard, I don't think I've ever seen them mess with anything unless it affects their servers (CoC nerf hammer, Winter Orb, etc).

the one thing i expect they could and might do is change the mana reservation nodes in the passive tree and fuck with the build that way...lower all the mana reservation nodes by 1% or more.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 26, 2020, 3:23:15 AM
"
hiddenmeat wrote:
for large cluster jewel is getting corrosive element with vengeful commander worth it? or just vengeful commander with 1 free passive is better. or just go 1 more 5 passive voice

And for rings, 2 call of brotherhood or 1 call and 1 herald skill+ ele weakness ring would be better?

Corrosive Elements doesnt work well if you use conversion to cold.
Think the best notables are Vengeful Commander and Snowstorm. Also good ones are Arcane Heroism (Arcane Surge up on bosses) and for defensive options there are Thaumophage and Conjured Wall atleast. Those are just the ones im using, if someone has better options im happy to hear.

Im using 4 large clusters atm instead of 3 voices. You get pretty nice bonuses from those large cluster Notables, but you do lose a few points of course. And you can also hit the -1% mana reserve on the large clusters.
They already said that they will change Purposeful Harbinger at the end of Delirium when they nerfed the build initially

decided to try going with 4x large cluster jewels with elemental damage 8x passives with vengeful commander and prismatic heart/widespread destruction instead of voices cuz don't wanna have x7 voices and x5 is too pricy. wondering how to compare my damage with others.
so few people wrote me they wanna buy my build so i will post it here for reference if other people wanna invest a lot of cash to this one as there is a lot of questions how much it costs. it can be a lot of mirrors but what I got is more than enough, ofc if you manage to grab voices with 1 empty passive that would be ... cool.

i am still selling btw. i can sell without awa spell echo and 3x 5 voices if you wanna buy 3x 7 voices and standard echo. the price would be a lot ex less.

so if anyone is interested in complete build without wasting a lot of time buying gears and trying to fit str requirements, gems etc. send me a message, my profile is open if you wanna look.

Spoiler

here you go, quick PC, took the lowest price most of the time.

note:
with RF on amd insp. charges - HO dps on arc is 4.1mil
ES is 8 711, could be higher coz I put in one not so great jewel just to fill in slot at lvl 100, could get over 9k ES with few jewel changes
ofc 90% resist, 45 chaos (75 with flask), 90% phys reduction (in HO)
3 700 ES regen / sec
16 auras + aspect of spider for more dmg and def
one jewel has 30% hinder chance on spell hits which is very good too but not that noticable, only for very juiced maps

gems
enlighten 4 - 2.5ex
awa cont dest - 9.5ex
awa spell echo - 69 ex
awa light dmg - 1.5ex
awa cold pene - 3ex
insp / discp / zealotry 21 + rest - 2ex

gems: 87,5 ex

amu is 40 ex+
belt 20 ex
boots 18 ex
helmet 40 ex
shield - 12 ex
shavs 1,5 ex
2x COTB + gloves + wep - 8ex
flasks - 1.5ex

gears: 141 ex

jewels:
voices 3x 29ex - 87 ex
unnatural instinct 22 ex
split personality ES / STR 4ex
split personality ES / INT 9ex
watchers eye 20ex
energy jewel with chaos res - 3ex
foul oculus - 20ex (to be decided)
grim oculus - 1 ex
heraldry / purposeful - 5x 1.2ex - 6ex
replenishing / porposeful - 2x 3 ex - 6ex

jewels: 178 ex

406,5 ex total
Probably not the place to be pedalling your gear mate.
Hi guys, I'm having so much fun with the build, would appreciate some help from the experts on this.

I've got 23ex to invest on it, got lucky and drop a doctor card :). I have loads of things to improve, but would you put all in Unnatural Instict, or would I rather buy the awak cold penetration , watchers eye, better flask? any sugestions?

Also, about RF, I was running before 3x7 voices, with 6 Heraldry/PH and 3 Endbringer/PH, problem low ES. Notice the right setup was 2x7p voices and 1 lare cluster, got more points to allocate however I'm no longer able to sustain RF without some issues....any ideas on that? I suppose is the ES reg currently at 755/s, or has nothing to mean with it? About that one how do you get to higher ES regen?

Thanks!
"
RaislanderUK wrote:
Hi guys, I'm having so much fun with the build, would appreciate some help from the experts on this.

I've got 23ex to invest on it, got lucky and drop a doctor card :). I have loads of things to improve, but would you put all in Unnatural Instict, or would I rather buy the awak cold penetration , watchers eye, better flask? any sugestions?

Also, about RF, I was running before 3x7 voices, with 6 Heraldry/PH and 3 Endbringer/PH, problem low ES. Notice the right setup was 2x7p voices and 1 lare cluster, got more points to allocate however I'm no longer able to sustain RF without some issues....any ideas on that? I suppose is the ES reg currently at 755/s, or has nothing to mean with it? About that one how do you get to higher ES regen?

Thanks!

i would rather get leadership with reduced mana reserved with thread of hope instead of energy from within and helmet with one of purity skills reservation enchant before that and i think you don't have 90% fire resist yet cuz i don't get why otherwise you would have problems with sustaining it with your equipment

i have 8k ES and barely have any troubles exeopt maps with -max resistance/ reduced mana/life/es regen and ele reflect.
Last edited by SultStalin on Apr 26, 2020, 11:22:26 AM
Hey guys,when going with 2x7 voices and a large cluster jewel,is it better to go with 6 heraldry and 2 endbringer,or 5 heraldry and 3 endbringer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info