[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

Ok, I am now level 88, have bought and placed some split personalities, with a variation of int+dex, int+str and int+ES.
7500 ES, 2097 int, 389str and 578dex.
I dont know where I should place the different jewels.
I would LOVE if someone wanted to take a look at my profile and help me out, I cant see how I should get that much more int, I know I need levels, but have I done something else horribly wrong? Like my placement of jewels or something?
Also if someone says I have to swap out my rings I swear I will jump out the bloody window, it was such a hassle to cap res :D
here's my personal POB for where I am at with my character:
https://pastebin.com/qmhr3XE4
any and all help is greatly appreciated
"
Chridian wrote:
Ok, I am now level 88, have bought and placed some split personalities, with a variation of int+dex, int+str and int+ES.
7500 ES, 2097 int, 389str and 578dex.
I dont know where I should place the different jewels.
I would LOVE if someone wanted to take a look at my profile and help me out, I cant see how I should get that much more int, I know I need levels, but have I done something else horribly wrong? Like my placement of jewels or something?
Also if someone says I have to swap out my rings I swear I will jump out the bloody window, it was such a hassle to cap res :D
here's my personal POB for where I am at with my character:
https://pastebin.com/qmhr3XE4
any and all help is greatly appreciated

- Move your cluster jewel (the one next to CI node) down to the jewel slot (next to Iron Grip. If you want more ES, use jewel with +int/es instead. Also, you always want to keep the maximum distance between the +int/es jew (or int/dex, str if you want to boost your attribute) and class' starting location.
- Refund the node "Soul Raker" if you're short of skill points and take a small mana leech note next to Arrow Dancing instead. That's enough leech for me.
- Use Enlighten level 4 and you can remove the reduced mana reservation node (next to CI)
- Min-max every intelligent stat at your gears. Get HOWA with "attack speed" implicit corruption instead.

Last edited by krzkn on Apr 28, 2020, 12:07:21 PM
Ok so you mean, refund the ENTIRE node next to CI, and the ENTIRE soul raker node, or just the notable "Soul raker"?
And move the cluster down to the one next to Iron Grip?
And yes I know if I want the most ES I need Int+ES but they are filthy expensive so I had to get some variation at first (:
"
Chridian wrote:
Ok so you mean, refund the ENTIRE node next to CI, and the ENTIRE soul raker node, or just the notable "Soul raker"?
And yes I know if I want the most ES I need Int+ES but they are filthy expensive so I had to get some variation at first (:

Yes I mean the entire cluster jewel node next to CI, same to "Soul Raker" for more jewel slots
"
"
Chridian wrote:

Yes I mean the entire cluster jewel node next to CI, same to "Soul Raker" for more jewel slots

That got me extra 1k ES actually, insane thank you!
Im a little low on currency now, wondering if I should get a helm with enchant to roll on and rather get, int+dex or int+ str. jewels for now, I kinda like the feel of MS more with the helm enchant
"
Chridian wrote:
"
"
Chridian wrote:

That got me extra 1k ES actually, insane thank you!
Im a little low on currency now, wondering if I should get a helm with enchant to roll on and rather get, int+dex or int+ str. jewels for now, I kinda like the feel of MS more with the helm enchant

You will have to upgrade your helmet, depending if you want to play MS or LS, you can take one without MS helm enchant and just get something with 10% intel for "almost" nothing like between 80 and 100 chaos. Otherwise get one with helm enchant with 10% intel but it's not cheap (got mine for 14ex, maybe the price went down idk)

otherwise your build looks fine, you can get AS claws for around 1.5 ex depending on the roll (that what was I paid mine).
Think I settled for MS, I did some simulacrums now with barely under 10k ES, most deathless, had 1 death due to impale stacking mobs, but I managed double boss on wave 20 deathless so, its very nice :D
After almost a month's worth of currency farming and gearing I am proud to showcase my build variant for this Juggy.

Items:

For Jewels :

I managed to comfortably reach 3k INT with 11k ES but I was still feeling a bit squishy in 100% delirium content and some of the tougher Simulacrum waves, so I decided to go with INT+Armor split personality jewels instead of the INT+ES/INT+DEX option. I did get lucky with corrupting lightning pen on a bruteforce solution so I kept it in the build. The jewel itself provides 64 (I think?) INT if you place it near the start of the tree where most of the initial +str small nodes are located.

There are many options for rings but I believe a well rolled and corrupted for +% int Le Heup is the best value for money. A fairly decent roll costs around 2ex and provides everything we need - attributes, damage, and ALL ress.

The only two major upgrades that are worth pursuing are in the 50+ exalt range and I am working to get them. First and foremost - an awakened multistrike gem will greatly increase clear speed and overall damage. The second one is a Crusader+shaper Amulet with +% int , +% all attributes and 1% damage per 15 int. I did try crafting one several times using awakener orbs with no luck, however.

Minor pursuits include +1% to all ress corruption on my Chest and attack speed or max End charges on boots. However, those are more of a "cherry on top" than mandatory.

I purposely decided to run "chance to gain frenzy charges" corruption on one of my claws because I often forget to recast blood rage and this allows me to still have Frenzy Charges up. The best option is still to get +attack speed corruption.

Pros on my build variant :

1) With +int and +armor split personalities, one can achieve 10k+ armor from the tree alone, granting a respectable 48% phys damage reduction, making facetanking large swaths of mobs a breeze even on 100% delirium maps.

2) These int+armor jewels are fairly cheap - costing between 15 and 30c on a given day, thus making a starting variant of the build not that huge of an investment, while bumping defenses and damage with each consecutive gem added.

3) Going int+armor does not prevent you from certain skill variants or wanding variants the build offers.

4) I opted out of switching off my Fenumus Spinnerets once I got my Watcher's Eye because my damage regen was feeling bad on no leech maps and on some of the more nasty map mods, especially on T18 and T19 juiced delirium maps. The idea is not dying more so than zoom-zoom through fat maps, which this build is not a good candidate for.

5) With this variant, I have killed 100% delirious 130% Minotaur, Uber Elder, double boss simulacrum with double added damage mods and crit+double damage Aul deathless while face tanking my way to victory, so I am fairly certain it works in all types of content.

6) The build start to do very very well with Awakened Ancestral Call gem. Its not expensive and I recommend it as an early upgrade! The other Awakened gems are most of a late-late game damage boost. This one, makes you "attack" more than half the screen at the same time.

My personal pride is my hybris circlet, that took me some time to fossil craft but in the end managed to hit both INT, %INT, and respectable 210 ES.

Something to consider giving a try is a hunter variant of the gloves with +1 target attacked by your attacks, to check if this will further quicken my clearspeed. It can pair with attack speed and can still provide decent ES and ress depending on the rolls.

Hope this post helps the people trying out the build. I know I traded some of my leveling items to a few folks currently building their Smart bois, so I hope this would make their builds and currency tabs easier to manage.

Last edited by Nutterum on Apr 29, 2020, 10:58:20 AM
could someone look at my stuff i don't understand what i am missing to get 3K int . I have 2k5 int .

Nutterum how did you craft your helmet ? spam chaos ?
Last edited by gisabelle on Apr 29, 2020, 1:17:10 PM
Is there any alternative for the Aspect of the Spider aura or should I start looking for a Ring that has it? Currently I have 30%+ unreserved which is a waste and can't really find a good aura or Herald that will give me a noticeable boost. Seems like some people use the Spider with fenumus boots, while others use it anyway even without the boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info