[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
DrRats wrote:
couldn't you spec into utmost intellect for 5 points and anoint soul raker on ammy anad save 2 points? This would also give you more ES...thoughts on this?
Sure. It's an option if you wanted more flat int/ES/needed passive points.

As with all things, it's simply trading some stats for others. In this case from a glance you'd be looking at....

- 68% increased claw damage loss, 22% increased attack speed loss (less sustain and damage), charge stealing loss, base leech and leech rate boost loss

for

- +50 flat int and 2 passive points.

If those 2 passive points give you access to something that makes up for the losses, it could be worth it. Eventually, you should reach a point where it'll be worth investing those 2 points into those Soul Raker nodes.

You don't necessarily have to anoint Soul Raker in alternative setups. A few different ways you can manage mana sustain without it, I've just never found one that helped achieve preferable results for me.

You can take a large dagger/claw cluster jewel with Fuel the Fight. That will give you mana leech and attack speed in one node. Those cluster jewels can also roll Fan of Blades, providing an additional projectile which is effectively a 9% more damage multiplier and more ES gain on hit too. I think that this cluster jewel is a pretty good alternative to taking Soul Raker.
Last edited by MagnusParvus on May 3, 2020, 3:05:31 AM
"
MagnusParvus wrote:
For anybody who is interested, I've made a variation of this build using Champion instead of Juggernaut since I already had it leveled up and didn't want to start over on a second character. Gearing is pretty much the same as you would do with Juggernaut except I take multimod boots with "cannot be chilled" and "cannot be frozen". Pathing follows the same philosophy as the Juggernaut version (maximize travel distance for Split Personality), but travels in CCW direction from the Duelist start, over to Ranger, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Marauder and back around completing a loop to the bottom of Duelist region ending at Point Blank. Main difference is I pick up Art of the Gladiator and Finesse since they are immediately adjacent to my travel path. I also pick up the Rampart nodes since I have permanent Fortify and those are also right next to my travel path. I think damage and survivability is comparable to the Juggernaut version. You can look at my character, SonOfTorgue, if you want to see the detailed tree.

Nice build and concept!
What hurts my interest in this build is finding 13 traders who aren't there to just jerk you around by listing it but never reply in order to try and fix the market. Guess I should have checked the market before I leveled up to and converter over to CI at 70.

Very frustrating because the build is very satisfying with Lighting Strike especially since I was looking to play it this league.

I'll keep playing and pick up what I can along the way since it's still performing very well but it makes me a little salty.
Last edited by Messerschmitt on May 3, 2020, 8:56:40 PM
hi bro im gonna start this build up are the gloves attack speed nerved
Hmm the only thing im confused about
the passive tree on the POB is really wrong man
this build stacks split personalities yet i only see 1 active in the build which is clearly not right.
any tips or help would be appreciated as my friend does wanna get this build rolling. it shows 12 split personalities.
I don't understand why he advised on ultra end game boots with tailwind . It does not look so fat is it not better to get gain onslaught on kill ?
"
gisabelle wrote:
I don't understand why he advised on ultra end game boots with tailwind . It does not look so fat is it not better to get gain onslaught on kill ?

Well, there is no way to get tailwind except on boots. Onslaught you can also get on a flask or as a suffix on abyss jewel.
Hi everyone,

just hit level 100 with this amazing build, thanks to the host.

I have 2547 int, 616 Str, 611 dext, 11K ES.

"
Supersmile14 wrote:
Hmm the only thing im confused about
the passive tree on the POB is really wrong man
this build stacks split personalities yet i only see 1 active in the build which is clearly not right.
Cluster jewels don't display on your public profile and aren't automatically assigned when imported into POB, so those nodes have to be manually clicked whenever you do an import. Click each of the jewel sockets on cluster jewels to assign each of them, you'll find the Splits.

"
gisabelle wrote:
Along with the "why pick one when you can have both" it's probably worth mentioning Onslaught is increased, Tailwind is more. There's a reason Tailwind boots are so much more expensive than Onslaught ones.
In PoB Awakened Multistrike seems so weak. Is it really? Or does it give something that's not accurately shown in PoB?

If I use Hypothermia or Awakened Lightning Penetration it tells me I do 30% more damage.
Last edited by clozzer on May 7, 2020, 5:02:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info