[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
ShiningDawn wrote:
Hey, just two quick comments. You don't show the gem links for the abilities to run, and second, I only see one cluster jewel taken, is that all that needs to be taken? Rest can be regular jewels? Also, it doesn't really show where to put the split personality gem for max stats.

Hi I'm not the build guide writer but you can use my tree as a guide. it's pretty much the same as their recommended end game tree. just click my account and look at antFurnica

I use 3 large 8 passive cluster jewels
you want to put split personality as far away from your class start as you can. so every time you unlock a new skill node further away, move your split personalities to take up the new space (or buy a new one that is). always put your best one as far away as possible (int/es)
"
"
ShiningDawn wrote:
Hey, just two quick comments. You don't show the gem links for the abilities to run, and second, I only see one cluster jewel taken, is that all that needs to be taken? Rest can be regular jewels? Also, it doesn't really show where to put the split personality gem for max stats.

Hi I'm not the build guide writer but you can use my tree as a guide. it's pretty much the same as their recommended end game tree. just click my account and look at antFurnica

you want to put split personality as far away from your class start as you can. so every time you unlock a new skill node further away, move your split personalities to take up the new space (or buy a new one that is). always put your best one as far away as possible (int/es)

Hey so...the build is basically doing absolutely nothing but minmaxxing intelligence on a HoWa, circumventing most penetration and heralds. I had run a HoWa without minmaxxing for 3k intelligence and I was doing more damage than I am now. This feels really weak, especially for boss killing. Any pointers?
"
antmit wrote:
"
RockyScream wrote:
Hello, guys!
Finally get my first INT/STR Split, life is all good now at 6k ES and about 1200 INT, until that, it was pretty awful experience :D
But lets see what happens when i get couple INT/ES ones...

I got a question - what level Inspiration gem (that we switch on single target) should be?

I just use a cheap 20/20
i don't see why 21/23 wouldn't be better if you can afford it

I actually don't swap in inspiration at all. it helps with sirus though

Tried to kill Sirus A4 for the first time ever, i mean not just with this build, but ever. Not having a bleed removal flask was a big mistake. Damage was good though (i went with Inspiration), even with bum gear, i got to the 3rd or maybe 4th phase.
"
ShiningDawn wrote:
Hey so...the build is basically doing absolutely nothing but minmaxxing intelligence on a HoWa, circumventing most penetration and heralds. I had run a HoWa without minmaxxing for 3k intelligence and I was doing more damage than I am now. This feels really weak, especially for boss killing. Any pointers?
Am I missing something?

The tree is laid out in the manner it is entirely to allow us access to as many Split's as possible as far from our starting position as possible, they provide the vast majority of both the offense and the effective life pool... And you're running the tree, but without any Splits?
simulacrum ez?
and what about t16 + 5 delirium orbs?
"
ShiningDawn wrote:
"
"
ShiningDawn wrote:

I looked at your public characters and the only one I see is a character in standard called WakkaRakka and your tree is nothing like mine or what's suggested in this build, and you have no cluster jewels like mine which grant penetration or split jewels. I also have elemental weakness curse on hit, you have atk spd.

I don't even know what you're comparing since you're not even trying this build. You're also using a shield instead of dual howa. Looks like you're using your own version of the build. Good luck with that!

It's not helpful to other people to complain about someone else's build guide when your tree is completely different and your gear is completely different from recommendation. If instead you had something that was remotely close and said it sucked, then I would feel like helping you, but you aren't there at all

I'm at about 2800 int, 15k es with my gear and I feel like though this build was extremely expensive, it is a facetank build with good damage. not as much damage as eternity shroud trickster storm brand but pretty good still.

Last league I had a lvl 98 mana guardian hoag that did sirus face tank in about 3 minutes. This guy is also doing about 3 minute sirus facetank with inspiration instead of ancestral call. Seems good to me. I also did T16/guardian under full delirium deathless. 20 waves deathless.
"
turbigi wrote:
simulacrum ez?
and what about t16 + 5 delirium orbs?

ez for me, but I also invested a lot
I was able to do 20 wave simulacrum with fenumus boots, GMP on molten strike for more sustain, and i think i had 10k es at the time. I'm now at 15k es and other upgrades and it's easier of course
"
RockyScream wrote:
"
antmit wrote:
"
RockyScream wrote:
Hello, guys!
Finally get my first INT/STR Split, life is all good now at 6k ES and about 1200 INT, until that, it was pretty awful experience :D
But lets see what happens when i get couple INT/ES ones...

I got a question - what level Inspiration gem (that we switch on single target) should be?

I just use a cheap 20/20
i don't see why 21/23 wouldn't be better if you can afford it

I actually don't swap in inspiration at all. it helps with sirus though

Tried to kill Sirus A4 for the first time ever, i mean not just with this build, but ever. Not having a bleed removal flask was a big mistake. Damage was good though (i went with Inspiration), even with bum gear, i got to the 3rd or maybe 4th phase.

get corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you as well
that helps a lot

the sirus fight is actually what made me ditch my other builds. one time I died, re-entered, got instateleported into a meteor straight from the hideout portal. I didn't even get a chance to walk to the lab!! now I can facetank sirus. I'm not a skilled player. last league I had a mana guardian running hoag and I face tanked sirus as well.
Hi
need some advice to do harder content couldn't do sim wave 20 died all the time
https://pastebin.com/sWdqAE5H
anyway like the build alot
"
antmit wrote:

get corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you as well
that helps a lot

That mod can only be on a jewel, right? What other mods should I look for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info