[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
gangwars90 wrote:
i have a question about the claw. the corrupted 5% attack speed is best right?
so how do i get it? i buy claws with 12% int and try vaal orbs on them till i get it?
Yup.
That, or farm currency and buy one already corrupted. Either or.
"
RockyScream wrote:
... someone said you can run any tier maps to continue conq tracking once the conqueror appeared the first time and gave the influence. This isn't right?
How it worked last league, apparently. They've changed it for 3.10, though I do like the way the map device warns you before wasting a map.

Wouldn't worry about it too much, you want to be pushing higher tier maps anyway so a small inconvience.
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
RockyScream wrote:
... someone said you can run any tier maps to continue conq tracking once the conqueror appeared the first time and gave the influence. This isn't right?
How it worked last league, apparently. They've changed it for 3.10, though I do like the way the map device warns you before wasting a map.

Wouldn't worry about it too much, you want to be pushing higher tier maps anyway so a small inconvience.

Thx for keeping theme alive and for helping people )
What's the best versions of Split Personality for those of us who can't afford Int/ES jewels (currently 6ex) or even a full set of Int/Dex ones (40c each)? Is armor, evasion, or accuracy best?
"
TheNukes wrote:
What's the best versions of Split Personality for those of us who can't afford Int/ES jewels (currently 6ex) or even a full set of Int/Dex ones (40c each)? Is armor, evasion, or accuracy best?

whatever is the cheapest is probably fine, as long as it has int. when i started off i was buying int/es, and int/armour primarily. i also did some accuracy because that can lead to attack speed

then i sold and swapped in int/es as I got them
The first realy big end game item should be the helm with enchant ( helm flat int + % int ) or the watcher eye ?
helm is around 20ex ann watcher around 16ex .

Also i don't realy understand what is the main stat other then resisit we have to look for on ring/amulet ? is it flat int or inc elem damage with attack skill ?
"
gisabelle wrote:
The first realy big end game item should be the helm with enchant ( helm flat int + % int ) or the watcher eye ?
helm is around 20ex ann watcher around 16ex .

Also i don't realy understand what is the main stat other then resisit we have to look for on ring/amulet ? is it flat int or inc elem damage with attack skill ?

For resists, you have very few places to put it
Amulet, ring, helm, boots.
You can also get some resist from large cluster jewel prismatic heart. I prioritized T1 int, resists.

watchers eye with es on hit lets you get rare boots instead of fenumus boots which leads to more ES/resists on boots
I went for watchers eye first personally
ok ty
also what def you have agains chill/freeze and i just see you took off point blank is there a reason for that ?
Last edited by gisabelle on Apr 12, 2020, 4:55:09 AM
"
gisabelle wrote:
ok ty
also what def you have agains chill/freeze ?
Your ascendency negates freeze, so no need for a flask there.

With Cyclopian you'll negate shock easily and ignite if you push your strength high enough (with Shapers Touch that extra strength is extra ES too and with Cyclopian extra damage, so well worth pushing). Upgrade your pantheon and you can negate Poison with your minor god. So that just leaves bleed and/or curse to consider on flasks or other gear.
if i have shocking conflux on helm is it good to give up skitterbots and get a other aura?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info