[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
antmit wrote:
"
In regards to the PoB importing, I individually edited each of my split personality jewels to show their true stat gains

You can use them as reference in your own build if you have the same exact tree pathing

https://pastebin.com/EW10YFid

Someone implemented a POB change that calculates split personality correctly.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/pull/738

It's not merged in yet, but ou can pull these changes and run it locally. I tested it and it calculates correctly for me.

Is there an easy way to add this to the current PoB without messing with all the code?
"
gangwars90 wrote:
how do we leech mana? to be able to spamm molten strike?
End game Soul Raker gives us 0.8% of attack damage leeched as mana, along with 1.2% of attack damage leeched as life (sadly the 50% increased recovery per second from life leech stops applying when we convert it to ES leech) which we convert to ES leech with Ghost Reaver.

While levelling...
I'm guessing you might need to balance between dropping a link/multiplier to help reduce costs, adding inspiration as a support to further reduce, finding a source of mana on hit/leech and switching out an ammy or ring to give you sustain there (something like adding Praxis and swapping to a resistance helm to make up the difference type of thing).
A question about Claw or shield:

For Endgame are 2 claws better or a claw and atziris reflection?
"
gangwars90 wrote:

It's always a trade-off, do you want more dmg or more tankiness/QoL?

Given this build is quite tanky, I'll use 2 claws (currently lvling but I played many Howa builds in the past).

I have a lil question about split jewels. Do you guys use str/int ones as temp for energy shield/int to get es or only for ignite immunitie?
Last edited by SuperConnard33 on Apr 10, 2020, 10:06:17 AM
"
Cozzax wrote:
"
antmit wrote:
"
In regards to the PoB importing, I individually edited each of my split personality jewels to show their true stat gains

You can use them as reference in your own build if you have the same exact tree pathing

https://pastebin.com/EW10YFid

Someone implemented a POB change that calculates split personality correctly.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/pull/738

It's not merged in yet, but ou can pull these changes and run it locally. I tested it and it calculates correctly for me.

Is there an easy way to add this to the current PoB without messing with all the code?

No, the POB link only contains data, it doesn't contain the stuff that does the calculation, which is what is updated in the pull request. Someone could go and manually edit the POB jewels but that someone will not be me :D
"
"
gangwars90 wrote:

It's always a trade-off, do you want more dmg or more tankiness/QoL?

Given this build is quite tanky, I'll use 2 claws (currently lvling but I played many Howa builds in the past).

I have a lil question about split jewels. Do you guys use str/int ones as temp for energy shield/int to get es or only for ignite immunitie?

I have one str/int one specifically for cyclopean balance
i'm at 309 str 307 dex, sketchy!
2868 int
"
gangwars90 wrote:

I'm excited for the pending cluster jewel fix to shields. shields can only get 2 notables right now which sucks. After that change, running something like atziri reflection with the cluster jewel could be comparable to dual wield howa. My thinking here is that with the shield, i can go lower on resists elsewhere in my gear.. right now i'm very near 80-90% resistances with T1 rolls on my rings and prismatics. With the shield i can probably get something like 50 resists across the board, which lets me go less on res, meaning more int and dmg. Some of the notables also add attack damage, attributes, or attack speed I think
Hello, guys!
Finally get my first INT/STR Split, life is all good now at 6k ES and about 1200 INT, until that, it was pretty awful experience :D
But lets see what happens when i get couple INT/ES ones...

I got a question - what level Inspiration gem (that we switch on single target) should be?
Hey, just two quick comments. You don't show the gem links for the abilities to run, and second, I only see one cluster jewel taken, is that all that needs to be taken? Rest can be regular jewels? Also, it doesn't really show where to put the split personality gem for max stats.
"
RockyScream wrote:
Hello, guys!
Finally get my first INT/STR Split, life is all good now at 6k ES and about 1200 INT, until that, it was pretty awful experience :D
But lets see what happens when i get couple INT/ES ones...

I got a question - what level Inspiration gem (that we switch on single target) should be?

I just use a cheap 20/20
i don't see why 21/23 wouldn't be better if you can afford it

I actually don't swap in inspiration at all. it helps with sirus though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info