[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi
need some advice to do harder content couldn't do sim wave 20 died all the time
Random comments, too lazy to try and structure it :P

- You're decently overcapped on fire res, drop the 18% res node

- Brute Force is a way to get higher int... but you're trading off strength (where every 5 strength is 1% damage with your coil) to do it along with the opportunity costs of the passives. I'd drop that socket and jewel for now.

- Drop the top right large jewel cluster (2 regrets gets you all the passives after the jewel back), the two nodes leading to the right hand cluster (for now) and push those all to picking up the lower left large cluster (it's the most efficient spot on the tree, giving +100 int and boosted whatever else for both Splits there)

- You don't have an ES on hit watcher's eye, so you're depending on your leech entirely which is a little too slow for the big hits you'll be taking in wave 20. Swapping to Aspect of the Spider (20c craft if you can open a suffix somewhere) and Fen's boots for 20 ES on hit (then adding something like Ball Lightning+GMP to your CWDT with Wave of Conviction to increase your hit rate) will help a lot with sustain

- Plenty of room to quickly upgrade some gear. Room to craft on both rings, room to enchant gloves and boots, 1% int missing on both HOWA rolls. (Although I've not priced 12%/12% HOWA since Mathil released a HOWA build, they might have climbed in price)

The sustain is the big one.
Fix that and it'll feel like a different build.

"
RockyScream wrote:
"
antmit wrote:

get corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you as well
that helps a lot

That mod can only be on a jewel, right? What other mods should I look for?
You can get a Split Personality with the immunity to Corrupted Blood corruption, but they're already expensive enough.

The obvious one would be getting the Wildfire corrupted, but even they were +100c when I was looking earlier. For that fight I'd nearly swap out Wildfire for any jewel with the immunity and whatever other helpful stats you can find (attack speed, one handed weapons, melee, lightning damage, etc).
Thanks for helping @Tsudhonim
Can you check my profile is it right now?
not to good to english
but i have tried to understand what you write
https://pastebin.com/tJxb16k8
or make a pastbin if you mind :)
Last edited by JuhlDk on Apr 10, 2020, 8:52:04 PM
"
JuhlDk wrote:
but i have tried to understand what you write
That's perfect.
Stick your cluster jewel back into the new socket and it'll be giving you a lot more int for the same splits now.
Hello everyone, excuse me for off-topic, but couldn't find an info on this anywhere:
Spoiler
Is that a bug? My atlas shows i need to complete 5 or even 7 maps for conqeror citadel to spawn. Everyone was talking about only 3 maps - initial swapn and 2 more taunts.
https://imgur.com/pvAMCke
Last edited by RockyScream on Apr 11, 2020, 3:13:45 AM
"
RockyScream wrote:
Hello everyone, excuse me for off-topic, but couldn't find an info on this anywhere:
Spoiler
Is that a bug? My atlas shows i need to complete 5 or even 7 maps for conqeror citadel to spawn. Everyone was talking about only 3 maps - initial swapn and 2 more taunts.

No. This is normal. Past awakening level 4? I believe, its random number of maps to spawn conqueror once you have influence.
i have a question about the claw. the corrupted 5% attack speed is best right?
so how do i get it? i buy claws with 12% int and try vaal orbs on them till i get it?
Where DPS???
I build end game, but i kill t16 boss\simulacrum boss\all high lvl boss - 30 minute battle, i not die, but boss not die too.
Molten strike projectile PoB DPS: 700920.9
Last edited by truvva on Apr 11, 2020, 7:36:08 AM
"
skillzq wrote:
"
RockyScream wrote:
Spoiler

No. This is normal. Past awakening level 4? I believe, its random number of maps to spawn conqueror once you have influence.

Yes, awakening lvl 5. And Map device now says i cannot run low tier maps to track conquerors, as I remember, someone said you can run any tier maps to continue conq tracking once the conqueror appeared the first time and gave the influence. This isn't right?

P.S. Excuses again for off-topic.
"
truvva wrote:
Where DPS???
I build end game, but i kill t16 boss\simulacrum boss\all high lvl boss - 30 minute battle, i not die, but boss not die too.
Molten strike projectile PoB DPS: 700920.9
The majority of damage comes from the int stacking with Split Personalities. You've yet to hit the efficient jewel locations on the tree, I shudder to think how easily you'll melt stuff once you do.

- 2 of your large cluster jewels are 2 notable, 2 jewels. On each of those you're missing out on a notable (20-30% damage, penetration, whatever you fancy) with a small passive (12% lightning damage) taking its place or else wasting 2 passives to get the notable. Try to change those for 2 jewel 3 notable clusters (where you ignore the 3rd notable until the very end).

- It's hard to know what passives you're taking on the clusters, neither your profile or PoB import show us, but looking at your resistances you're taking both notables on at least one of those 2 notable jewels. I'm guessing taking an extra notable on a second one too looking at your total number of passive points.

That's inefficient in a build designed around maximising the number of splits that can be stacked. Again, try to pick up some 3 notable jewels so you can save the passive points (It should be 5 passives per cluster jewel, at least until you've the final jewel in place)

- With those changes you'll free up 4 passives with some 12% lightning damage passives sacrificed so you can move closer to the more efficient Split locations.

- The 10% and 12% lightning damage cluster you're looking at grabbing isn't helping as much as more efficient Splits would. Drop it. (+2 more Passives)

- You seem to have forgotten to redo a load of life nodes at the start of the tree doing very little to help you, redo all that section (we don't have any passives to spare in order to reach the most efficient split locations, +7 more passives)

With that you're able to access all of the more efficient split locations you're currently missing. I'm too lazy to update your specific jewel figures in POB to see what your new Int will be, but I'll go out on a limb and say it'll be much better. You'll have a big jump in ES too making everything easier.

You want it to look along the lines of (just with those 2 notable clusters upgraded to 3 notables once you can, and no more than five passives used on any cluster until very late end game)....

https://pastebin.com/tyqDyLPM

Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Apr 11, 2020, 10:22:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info