[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
In regards to the PoB importing, I individually edited each of my split personality jewels to show their true stat gains

You can use them as reference in your own build if you have the same exact tree pathing

https://pastebin.com/EW10YFid

Someone implemented a POB change that calculates split personality correctly.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/pull/738

It's not merged in yet, but ou can pull these changes and run it locally. I tested it and it calculates correctly for me.
Hallo, currently lvling with this guide ( little bit hard because i am following the tree and have low life and ES.)
How do you sustain/leach ES before lvl 70+ with endgame gear and cluster jewels?
"
gangwars90 wrote:
Hallo, currently lvling with this guide ( little bit hard because i am following the tree and have low life and ES.)
How do you sustain/leach ES before lvl 70+ with endgame gear and cluster jewels?

use spider boots and put aspect of spider on some other piece of gear. it gives you on hit ES.

this is the poor version of a watcher's eye of es on hit when affected by discipline
Thanks and next question would be:
how do we leech mana? to be able to spamm molten strike?
So killed all the endgame bosses today with this build so by now i have done all the content in poe with Molten strike. Its insane how easy it made everything!
Feels like we are back to instant leech again!
Love it! Now only focus left is 40/40! :)
"
antmit wrote:
"
jayhawk92555 wrote:
thanks for the info. I recolored my sockets to go with molten and it is definitely much better on single target. Think I like Lighting strike a bit more for clear so once I get some white sockets I may switch depending on need.

one thing i was thinking about playing around with was a weapon swap
i.e, 3 link clear skill on weapon swap or something like that, or an offhand that can help clear faster.

Just swap Molten Strike in a setup for Lightning Strike for mapping - works great for me. Anyway we use elemental damage with attack, damage on full life, elemental focus . I dont want to swap Multistrike and Ancestral cause they work great. For some insane Maps like 100% anyway molten is better to survive )
"
gangwars90 wrote:

I know. On start OFC we can use Lifebased Molten tree but then we need 50-80 Regrets to respec. For mid league time its ok but at the start its a big waste.
Has anyone tested this extensively with Spectral Throw? I love the build concept but just don't like the way Molten Strike and Lightning Strike feel/look. ST is cool though.
Is Watcher's Eye with "Energy gain from hit while affected by Discipline" a must in this build?
Last edited by pintonoth on Apr 10, 2020, 2:20:52 AM
"
pintonoth wrote:
Is Watcher's Eye with Energy gain from hit when affected by Discipline a must in this build?

no, you can use fenumus boots with aspect of spider.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info