[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

I finally managed to buy a split personality with int/es and this is how it feels
Spoiler
Last edited by Teikkenn on Apr 8, 2020, 1:20:40 AM
"
Teikkenn wrote:
I finally managed to buy a split personality with int/es and this is how it feels
Spoiler

yay!! gj! clap
"
antmit wrote:
"
buttcommander wrote:
Any tips on how to craft the amulet and helmet?

to craft the amulet
buy a shaper amulet and a crusader amulet, one has % int increased or % attr increased, the other has % dmg per 15 int, use awakener orb and pray

to craft the helmet
buy a helmet with +2 molten strike enchant, ideally i86> hubris for most ES
I spent 12ex on my base
spam dense fossil only, or dense fossil + lightning or whatever floats your boat
When you get a great roll, like 280+ es, make sure all 3 prefixes are in use
then use a hunter exalt and pray for % int T1. it's like 40% or something like that

The failed helmets are all the hunter hubris with confluxes instead of % int.

if you have an ilvl 75-79 helmet with full prefixes it is guaranteed to hit % int as a suffix with a hunter orb. t1 % int is ilvl 75, and all the other hunter mods are ilvl 80+
"
antmit wrote:

Do not switch to CI until you have at least 5k ES with CI
this is true for all builds that are CI

Ty! It is my first time using a CI build.
Now I can equip Incandescent and I have 5k ES. I'm doing low yellow maps fine, maybe I died sometimes but it is smoother than yesterday.
I need to do lab, but today there is a reflect guy, so I'll try tomorrow.

I have 5 splits atm (3x int+Acc, 1 int+dex and 1 int+ES).

What should I upgrade after i'll do uber lab?
Last edited by alvaro92 on Apr 8, 2020, 7:57:44 AM
"
If you have an ilvl 75-79 helmet with full prefixes it is guaranteed to hit % int as a suffix with a hunter orb. t1 % int is ilvl 75, and all the other hunter mods are ilvl 80+

Hunter Slamming a 75-79 helmet has 50% chance to hit t2 int and 50% to hit t1 int right?

Ilvl 75-79 hubris with the enchant should be more expensive than higher ilvls then?
Last edited by hallohoofd on Apr 8, 2020, 8:45:25 AM
yes exactly, it cant hit any of the other mods. just % int. all you are gambling is the tier. I missed t1 on mine lol.
oooh man this build is awesome. I was clearing T15 at level 77. The gear wasn't bad to buy but the jewels are whats going to be killer, but its nice to have something you can get in a good state to at least blow thru maps and have goals to work to,\and when you finally buy an upgrade you can see an immediate power increase.

I have 3 int/es so far, the rest are int/accuracy and im around 7700 ES.

I did have a question on the wise oak flask. I have all resists at 75 so the flask wont do anything for me or am I reading it incorrectly?

Thank You
Last edited by jayhawk92555 on Apr 8, 2020, 8:55:05 AM
"
antmit wrote:

What if you miss the %int, anything you can do to salvage the helmet?
"
hallohoofd wrote:
"
If you have an ilvl 75-79 helmet with full prefixes it is guaranteed to hit % int as a suffix with a hunter orb. t1 % int is ilvl 75, and all the other hunter mods are ilvl 80+

Hunter Slamming a 75-79 helmet has 50% chance to hit t2 int and 50% to hit t1 int right?

Ilvl 75-79 hubris with the enchant should be more expensive than higher ilvls then?

No, 75-79 can't get T1 res or ES rolls according to poedb, so I personally don't think the lower ilvl helmets deserve a higher price. More risk = more reward.
If you want a second tier helmet, by all means, go with 75-79 hubris and slam %int confidently, but you won't reach the same ES level as a higher level hubris.
"
buttcommander wrote:
"
antmit wrote:

What if you miss the %int, anything you can do to salvage the helmet?

It's just more luck. More spamming/blocking fossils. Alt the % int/regal and then multimodding will result in a fine helmet too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info