[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Hmm.. is it stupid idea change off-hand HOWA to Es to block shield?

it's not stupid, it's a trade off.

You will get more ES at the expense of less attack speed and less int/dex which means less damage.
a 400 es shield could give you a LOT of ES. My 200 ES boots grants almost 1700 ES, so a 400 ES shield with high int, high ES could give 2.5k es is my guess. You are losing up to 12% increased int from missing one howa, which is a non-trivial amount of int.
You are also gaining some amount of block, which further gives more defense.
"
RockyScream wrote:
"
antmit wrote:

fenumus boots should be good enough.. it was for me
I rarely use GMP now. I did for a while to do lvl 20 simulacrum

I think you need more levels to appreciate the build better. i swapped over at lvl 92 from another build so i didn't have to level that much with it

Of course, I'm still levelling, I wouldn't do any bosses or T16 maps before I can do it reliable.
Any advice on how to stack more ES? Currently i can use only one small cluster with flat ES and keeping ES nodes on the tree. As I'm gonna use Brute Force and Fertile Mind near Acrobatics and Point Blank for STR and DEX converting to INT, there's no more space for flat ES small clusters...
I know my gear sucks and with better gear there will be more ES on it, but is it all I can do?

Comparing your items to the recommended items, you don't really have anything that's required in this build outside of the budget items. You don't have any split personality with int/es that I could find. This is probably the largest source of int/es. On my tree, the furthest nodes grant 100 flat int / es.

If you just get more of the recommended items, your ES will go up and so will your damage.
I mean, this is something you can clearly tell on your own right? Your gear doesn't look anything like what's there. This is a build that requires levels as well. It is not a build that is going to perform on a budget when the best key jewel is now selling for 6ex+

You can look at my gear
I have 2732 int, 14353 es, 323560 dps molten strike tooltip, 4.05 aps

I don't even have "max gear". I still need some more int/es jewels. I don't have atk spd corrupted HOWA. my helm does not have flat int. my amulet has an open affix that i haven't slammed yet

all my jewels are not awakened or 21
Nice build, im still leveling it (lvl 58) but im already in love....

can you anser me some questions? why did you pick unbreakable? since it give 2% hp recover and more prevented HP as life recover if we are using a ES build? it is because of ZEALOT passive that turn that points in to ES recover?? and do you think tade untopable for unyielding is a bad choice? that Stun imunne is a must for the end game?

thx alot.
yes zealot's oath turns life regen into es regen, it's another layer of defense. the other nodes are not as good, since we are CI, chaos resist does nothing
stun immune is always helpful. if you are stunned, you are not hitting, so you have no sustain
"
If you just get more of the recommended items, your ES will go up and so will your damage.
I mean, this is something you can clearly tell on your own right? Your gear doesn't look anything like what's there. This is a build that requires levels as well. It is not a build that is going to perform on a budget when the best key jewel is now selling for 6ex+

Yes, you absolutely right and I understand it.
But:
1) As a new player, I wanna make sure I do everything right, so apologies if asking a lot of obvious questions
2) I wanna farm for this 6ex Splits with maximum comfort (not dying every now and then)

And last question about playing with budget gear - isn't it better to stack a little more ES using flat ES small cluster jewel near Point Blank node instead of Fertile Mind? There is only like one DEX node in radius...
Thinking of trying this out, any thoughts on using algor mortis? The chilling area could be setup with vortex.

Also an idea I had, what about changing the non-supercharge jewels to cold ones with stormcharger (10% lighting as extra cold) and cold to the core (1% cold dmg per 25str/int/dex) and cold converting with cotb? cold to the core should be about 120% dmg per node just from the int on this.
I'm having trouble crafting this helm. Any tips from someone? I have the base and it's high enough ilvl and hunter influenced but no idea what combo to get int with increased % int.
I dont know but its seems you have not much dps
"
hiraezh wrote:
I'm having trouble crafting this helm. Any tips from someone? I have the base and it's high enough ilvl and hunter influenced but no idea what combo to get int with increased % int.

ok so.. if your helm is already influenced, it's probably best to alt spam % int, and regal and multi mod

if your helm is NOT influenced, it's best to get max ES prefixes, then hunter slam the % int (not 100%, but decent probability)
"
Thinking of trying this out, any thoughts on using algor mortis? The chilling area could be setup with vortex.

Also an idea I had, what about changing the non-supercharge jewels to cold ones with stormcharger (10% lighting as extra cold) and cold to the core (1% cold dmg per 25str/int/dex) and cold converting with cotb? cold to the core should be about 120% dmg per node just from the int on this.

that's a cool glove. i haven't used it before.
you could probably just test using algor mortis only, no other changes to see the difference since it's increased lightning dmg taken

I'm not sure about the elemental conversion route. Isn't that only viable if you have gear that does elemental dmg as chaos damage or non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage? I tried an eternity shroud trickster build before and that's how that one stacked lots of damage. In this case, we only have lightning damage, which you would want to change to elemental damage to stack lightning and cold. you lose two spots on your build that are the source of a lot of resists, rings, for CoTB x 2. seems like it would be challenging to make work. I think it's worth trying though, and i definitely did think about it before but didn't execute

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info