[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
RockyScream wrote:
"
If you just get more of the recommended items, your ES will go up and so will your damage.
I mean, this is something you can clearly tell on your own right? Your gear doesn't look anything like what's there. This is a build that requires levels as well. It is not a build that is going to perform on a budget when the best key jewel is now selling for 6ex+

Yes, you absolutely right and I understand it.
But:
1) As a new player, I wanna make sure I do everything right, so apologies if asking a lot of obvious questions
2) I wanna farm for this 6ex Splits with maximum comfort (not dying every now and then)

And last question about playing with budget gear - isn't it better to stack a little more ES using flat ES small cluster jewel near Point Blank node instead of Fertile Mind? There is only like one DEX node in radius...

The best way to learn as a new player is to understand the fundamentals so you can fill in the gaps since not everyone is going to have the same gear or can get the same gear. One mistake I used to make is thinking stacking ES / life is most important. I was wrong
stack resists, max resists, phys reduction, and most importantly, have a source of sustain.

The guide recommends lightning cluster jewels. I only use two. My 3rd one is a claw cluster jewel with increased leech rate and extra projectile because I was having issues with sustain.

So as you try and figure out your build, see if the problem is sustain, versus flat ES. will an extra 500 es really protect you? do you really just need more sustain?
"
Thinking of trying this out, any thoughts on using algor mortis? The chilling area could be setup with vortex.

Also an idea I had, what about changing the non-supercharge jewels to cold ones with stormcharger (10% lighting as extra cold) and cold to the core (1% cold dmg per 25str/int/dex) and cold converting with cotb? cold to the core should be about 120% dmg per node just from the int on this.

i thought pretty hard about using those gloves. couldnt find a pair with ele weak so i never tried them, also i needed spider aspect so i just got ele weak fenumus gloves and called it a day. but sap doesnt really do anything for us, and skitterbots already give us chilling source so you wouldnt need vortex. they could be useful but i think there are simply better options.

im using a jewel with snowstorm (thats the 10% lightning as extra cold against chilling notable) but unfortunately its not going to be specced in until I actually hit level 100. Cold to the core is just not worth it though, there are better options.

botb would be amazing theres just no room for it in the build, especially because we cant shape howas so shroud is out
Also this is a fantastic way to save some scratch by skipping a split personality. Solid end game as well, ill be taking this with my next 2 levels (96/97)

Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Apr 7, 2020, 6:30:06 PM
I finished acts today, and I tried to start mapping, but I get oneshoted many times. I know I'm not 70, so I can't use Incandescent, but probably I'm doing something wrong, I only have 2k ES.
What should be my priorities to upgrade? Atm I only have 1 split (int/dex)
I see many people swap gems before bosses, what gems u guys have at bossing?
"
alvaro92 wrote:
I finished acts today, and I tried to start mapping, but I get oneshoted many times. I know I'm not 70, so I can't use Incandescent, but probably I'm doing something wrong, I only have 2k ES.
What should be my priorities to upgrade? Atm I only have 1 split (int/dex)

Do not switch to CI until you have at least 5k ES with CI
this is true for all builds that are CI

"
Tsiganisti wrote:
I see many people swap gems before bosses, what gems u guys have at bossing?

the guide creator says to put in inspiration instead of ancestral call

i personally do not switch gems
Any tips on how to craft the amulet and helmet?
"
buttcommander wrote:

to craft the amulet
buy a shaper amulet and a crusader amulet, one has % int increased or % attr increased, the other has % dmg per 15 int, use awakener orb and pray

to craft the helmet
buy a helmet with +2 molten strike enchant, ideally i86> hubris for most ES
I spent 12ex on my base
spam dense fossil only, or dense fossil + lightning or whatever floats your boat
When you get a great roll, like 280+ es, make sure all 3 prefixes are in use
then use a hunter exalt and pray for % int T1. it's like 40% or something like that

The failed helmets are all the hunter hubris with confluxes instead of % int.
"
antmit wrote:
"
buttcommander wrote:

to craft the amulet
buy a shaper amulet and a crusader amulet, one has % int increased or % attr increased, the other has % dmg per 15 int, use awakener orb and pray

to craft the helmet
buy a helmet with +2 molten strike enchant, ideally i86> hubris for most ES
I spent 12ex on my base
spam dense fossil only, or dense fossil + lightning or whatever floats your boat
When you get a great roll, like 280+ es, make sure all 3 prefixes are in use
then use a hunter exalt and pray for % int T1. it's like 40% or something like that

The failed helmets are all the hunter hubris with confluxes instead of % int.

ah one more note
you can buy a well crafted hubris with an open suffix and try and hunter slam it, instead of trying to craft one yourself.

if you buy a hubris with hunter already.. good luck trying to get % int

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info