[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
antmit wrote:
"
hallohoofd wrote:
"
If you have an ilvl 75-79 helmet with full prefixes it is guaranteed to hit % int as a suffix with a hunter orb. t1 % int is ilvl 75, and all the other hunter mods are ilvl 80+

Hunter Slamming a 75-79 helmet has 50% chance to hit t2 int and 50% to hit t1 int right?

Ilvl 75-79 hubris with the enchant should be more expensive than higher ilvls then?

No, 75-79 can't get T1 res or ES rolls according to poedb, so I personally don't think the lower ilvl helmets deserve a higher price. More risk = more reward.
If you want a second tier helmet, by all means, go with 75-79 hubris and slam %int confidently, but you won't reach the same ES level as a higher level hubris.

This is true but it's not like having 315 es on your helm is a brick cause it isnt 330.
"
jayhawk92555 wrote:
oooh man this build is awesome. I was clearing T15 at level 77. The gear wasn't bad to buy but the jewels are whats going to be killer, but its nice to have something you can get in a good state to at least blow thru maps and have goals to work to,\and when you finally buy an upgrade you can see an immediate power increase.

I have 3 int/es so far, the rest are int/accuracy and im around 7700 ES.

I did have a question on the wise oak flask. I have all resists at 75 so the flask wont do anything for me or am I reading it incorrectly?

Thank You

As ant mentioned its uncapped res that is counted (the number in parenthesis)

The most important part is that you gotta count your res while flasked. Make sure you still have more uncapped lightning resistance while all your flasks, including dying sun, are active, otherwise your wise oak is not benefiting you with penetration.

It's very hard to have all res equal, especially in this build, to be able to benefit from bonuses for all elemental resistances

I'm actually not even using mine anymore as after replacing a few pieces of gear I fell out of said range. I put in a vinktar for it's free shock and 10 pen instead
"

This is true but it's not like having 315 es on your helm is a brick cause it isnt 330.

I agree, and practically speaking it's more of a difference than 15 es, at least when i look at poedb, I think resistances is also not t1 at that ilvl.

the question was, should the lower ilvl hubris be more expensive. I think you would agree with me, the answer is no :)

if anything, the lower ilvl hubris should be cheaper, since it's easier to get % int. The riskier more difficult craft should be worth more, since it's harder to get

for a finished helm, for sure it should be more expensive, assuming it actually is crafted to higher tiers, but for a base, definitely not. there is no risk. you pay extra for the safety net.
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Apr 8, 2020, 5:49:13 PM
"
antmit wrote:

The best way to learn as a new player is to understand the fundamentals so you can fill in the gaps since not everyone is going to have the same gear or can get the same gear. One mistake I used to make is thinking stacking ES / life is most important. I was wrong
stack resists, max resists, phys reduction, and most importantly, have a source of sustain.

The guide recommends lightning cluster jewels. I only use two. My 3rd one is a claw cluster jewel with increased leech rate and extra projectile because I was having issues with sustain.

So as you try and figure out your build, see if the problem is sustain, versus flat ES. will an extra 500 es really protect you? do you really just need more sustain?

First of all, thank you again for the tips.
I started diggin on how to build sustain with this build and my head nearly exploded tryna figuring out leech mechanic. But now I made little tweaks that boosted my survivability.

Also big mistake was not using flasks - personal habit transferred from other games. In this game flasks is HUGE part of the game.

Can you link your POB please? I want to increase my balls (lol).
"
RockyScream wrote:
When you're in PoB there's a couple of ways to import a build. Commonly you'll see Pastebin links, but when you're on a thread like this and looking at discussions you can quickly just import via the user profile.

So the name will be "antmit" and then the character will be "antFurnica" in Delirium league.

Some initial messing around yesterday, with pretty trash gear (not a single ES+int Split yet), the build was melting single target/packs and while leeching felt invincible. The only downside was feeling a hint squishy when away from foes, which is a combination of lack of ES/int/gear causing lower regen and also my relatively lazy and non attentive playstyle (I never feel comfortable on pure leech focused builds).

Swapping out Aspect of the Spider for Vitality and throwing in a flat regen Vitality and Discipline Watcher's Eye has pretty much made it feel superb and tick all of my personal boxes, even in the relatively poor gear. Can't wait to see what it feels like once a few upgrades are made.

"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
RockyScream wrote:
When you're in PoB there's a couple of ways to import a build. Commonly you'll see Pastebin links, but when you're on a thread like this and looking at discussions you can quickly just import via the user profile.

So the name will be "antmit" and then the character will be "antFurnica" in Delirium league.

Some initial messing around yesterday, with pretty trash gear (not a single ES+int Split yet), the build was melting single target/packs and while leeching felt invincible. The only downside was feeling a hint squishy when away from foes, which is a combination of lack of ES/int/gear causing lower regen and also my relatively lazy and non attentive playstyle (I never feel comfortable on pure leech focused builds).

Swapping out Aspect of the Spider for Vitality and throwing in a flat regen Vitality and Discipline Watcher's Eye has pretty much made it feel superb and tick all of my personal boxes, even in the relatively poor gear. Can't wait to see what it feels like once a few upgrades are made.

Forgot about this option in POBm thx. Too bad POB cannot count INT/ES and onther bonusses from Splits correctly.

EDIT: I imported ur character too and noticed you are using interesting setup - Warlord's mark and Phasing run instead of cinductivity, how's it benefiting you in game? As POB shows you already leeching too much over cap, so what's the point of Warlord's mark? Or is it has something to do with stun?
Last edited by RockyScream on Apr 9, 2020, 6:52:31 AM
"
RockyScream wrote:
EDIT: I imported ur character too and noticed you are using interesting setup - Warlord's mark and Phasing run instead of cinductivity, how's it benefiting you in game? As POB shows you already leeching too much over cap, so what's the point of Warlord's mark? Or is it has something to do with stun?
Haha, no. Nothing clever going on there.

I'd a pair of Sin Trek hanging around that did enough MS and ES for me to slap them on. Nowhere near worth going for 3B1R on an Evasion base I don't intend on keeping, so just slapped in whatever gems I'd hanging around in a tab that matched the colours for a dodgy CWDT setup. Hence Phase Run, Blade Vortex and Warlords :P I'd imagine there's a much better 2R2G setup I could use, just couldn't think of it offhand.

I'll be swapping that out for Wave of Conviction, CoH and Conductivity as soon as I've a decent rare pair.
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
RockyScream wrote:
Haha, no. Nothing clever going on there.

I'd a pair of Sin Trek hanging around that did enough MS and ES for me to slap them on. Nowhere near worth going for 3B1R on an Evasion base I don't intend on keeping, so just slapped in whatever gems I'd hanging around in a tab that matched the colours for a dodgy CWDT setup. Hence Phase Run, Blade Vortex and Warlords :P I'd imagine there's a much better 2R2G setup I could use, just couldn't think of it offhand.

I'll be swapping that out for Wave of Conviction, CoH and Conductivity as soon as I've a decent rare pair.

And how's ur mana? With all auras (including regular Discipline for Watcher's eye bonus) turned on, POB shows you have about 20 mana, it isn't enough to cast Molten strike.
"
RockyScream wrote:
And how's ur mana? With all auras (including regular Discipline for Watcher's eye bonus) turned on, POB shows you have about 20 mana, it isn't enough to cast Molten strike.
I've 1 mana Split at the moment, so PoB missing out on the stats from that one.

With all auras up I'm on 34. Which is enough to cast my 31 cost Strike, but needs either an enduring mana flask or pretty constant leech to maintain.

For general mapping at the moment I'm just dropping Blood and Sand so I can be spammy with the strikes and not worry about downtime from missing leech or extra flask clicks (gives me +200 unreserved which is relatively forgiving). I had intended on slapping Blood Stance on for any tanky bosses that were giving me trouble where I knew I'd have decent leech uptime.... but even taking down Delirium influenced bosses so far I haven't felt the need for it. I'm sure that'll change once I move on to harder bosses (sticking with T14s just yet until I get used to the new setup).

A few different ways to tackle that one in the longer term with some big upgrades needed to boots, helm, rings and jewels. By the time I come to fixing it the int stacking might have already resolved it for me.

Quick note on POB....

For anyone reading that might not be familiar.... in POB you can edit each of your Split's for your own setup to match the stats they give in game (e.g. +100 int and +100 ES). Won't help much when trying to review other folks setups (though you can check how many points it'd give by comparing on your own tree to manually figure out their boosts too, or just count the nodes on the tree if you're a masochist), but it's handy enough to do for your own when looking at tweaks to your build.

Just go to your items view, double click the Split, click edit and adjust the +numbers at the bottom. You can easily uniquely name each one too, then use the left hand panel to see exactly where it's located at a glance to ensure you're updating the correct jewel.
Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Apr 9, 2020, 7:19:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info