[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
jayhawk92555 wrote:
hello, thank you for the build, I sold all my arc stuff and am in the process of leveling and its going great so far.

I had a question on the auras though, Im running Aspect of spider, Discipline, Blood and sand, but that doesn't leave enough for skitterbots. Am I missing something because I don't see any reduced mana reserved anywhere, how are you guys running all 4 auras?

thank you

enlighten
"
WinKeeper wrote:
"
RockyScream wrote:

I feel you right here, man. I'm still levelling this build and just at level 56, but i've never been one-shotted by bosses THAT much. Damage is decent though. Patiently waiting for endgame, hope things will change with INT and ES-stacking gear/jewels. But I always got a feeling I'm missing something important, that brings that incredible tankiness everyone talking about in this thread...

I'm think 34 points kinda do the work) builds work on their 80-90% on higher levels. Be pationed)

Okay guys, life is getting much better!
Just with 72 lvl and lvling gear I'm doing red maps. I'm nowhere near tanky yet (constantly whirling around), but I ran may be 5-6 of T11-T13 and not even died once...that's great results for this build! And understanding that it's just 72lvl, have zero flasks, and only got like 2-3 Int/Accuracy Splits, it makes me wonder what will be when I upgrade the build to its fullest.
Thanks a lot for making this amazing build!

P.S. Still don't understand what gone wrong during lvling, I followed "LVLing ES" tree from the POB, I bought all the lvling gear and it was PAIN IN THE A**. Every non-regular mob or boss instantly one-shotted me, felt like it was some bad mod on map ))
"
antmit wrote:

REMINDER
I think the main reason why people are dying are:
1. not enough sustain, i.e, no ES on hit. leech is too slow without investment in leech rate.
2. not enough balls for sustain (use GMP for more balls, more balls = more es on hit)
3. vessel of vinktar without shock immunity (personal reason why i was dying a lot)

Thanks for the tips!
How do we solve the first one? I use your setup with fenumus boots, and belt with aspect of spider, is thats all that necessary?
And you think we should always use GMP or only if we lack sustain?
Heres my Sirus AL8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYuprWTOo8w

and Shaper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V0oQFGtM98

I tried to do a bunch of facetanking in both cases to see how much punishment he can really put up with. Safe to say he did rather well!
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Apr 6, 2020, 9:16:12 PM
"
RockyScream wrote:
"
antmit wrote:

REMINDER
I think the main reason why people are dying are:
1. not enough sustain, i.e, no ES on hit. leech is too slow without investment in leech rate.
2. not enough balls for sustain (use GMP for more balls, more balls = more es on hit)
3. vessel of vinktar without shock immunity (personal reason why i was dying a lot)

Thanks for the tips!
How do we solve the first one? I use your setup with fenumus boots, and belt with aspect of spider, is thats all that necessary?
And you think we should always use GMP or only if we lack sustain?

fenumus boots should be good enough.. it was for me
I rarely use GMP now. I did for a while to do lvl 20 simulacrum

I think you need more levels to appreciate the build better. i swapped over at lvl 92 from another build so i didn't have to level that much with it
"
Tsiganisti wrote:

Heres my current gear, just going to run lab to get jugger ascendancy. So long, feels good :) 2x int/es jewels, others int/dex + 2x supercharge clusters.

I was told by someone that supercharge does not stack
I dont know if that's true or not, but something to think about
How does vessel of vinktar interact with summon skitterbots?
"
hallohoofd wrote:
How does vessel of vinktar interact with summon skitterbots?

Skitter bots have unique effect, not like regular shock works.
"
antmit wrote:

fenumus boots should be good enough.. it was for me
I rarely use GMP now. I did for a while to do lvl 20 simulacrum

I think you need more levels to appreciate the build better. i swapped over at lvl 92 from another build so i didn't have to level that much with it

Of course, I'm still levelling, I wouldn't do any bosses or T16 maps before I can do it reliable.
Any advice on how to stack more ES? Currently i can use only one small cluster with flat ES and keeping ES nodes on the tree. As I'm gonna use Brute Force and Fertile Mind near Acrobatics and Point Blank for STR and DEX converting to INT, there's no more space for flat ES small clusters...
I know my gear sucks and with better gear there will be more ES on it, but is it all I can do?
Hmm.. is it stupid idea change off-hand HOWA to Es to block shield?
Last edited by Tsiganisti on Apr 7, 2020, 9:39:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info