[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

"
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
Any advice, rerolled to do uber lab runs, not fully geared or jeweled up yet but sitting on 5.3k ES and near 1.6k int and just getting one hit by argus and izaro.

Cheers

Would regen help though? I'm fine with traps its literally the Izaro & Argus just one shotting me from 5.3k to 0.

I'm using the links you provided in POB, CWDT + IMMORTAL CALL plus the second CWDT links.

Without pumping 30ex+ worth of jewels plus multiple ex into other items i'm not sure how I will get my ES much higher. I kinda thought this would at minimum be able to do uber lab on a fair budget.

Hmm can u try to put in Cluster Jewel Sockets few of this?
Just for test how much u will get. And try to get Amulet first - it will give you a lot of DPS so u can take some defense options. We need Flat ES whatever we can get it. Priorities ES on rings 45+ ES (catalist them for Resistance to cap if u pick ES+Int ones). U can bought a better boots for 150-180 ES and Int. Cyclopean 2 good to skip it but if u want u can find/craft a Rare one with attributes and increased recovery rate.
"

Just crafted this bad boy, now to get a Hunters orb for % int =D

Wish u luck MAN! I got mine %int from first try xD Btw in this league I got Awakened Multistrike by myself, i would not buy it if is not dropped to me :V
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Seems very nice build, but how much currency is about needed to make this work reasonably well?

The best splits are around 6ex currently and you would need at least 5 of them to get a reasonable amount of ES

Rest of the gear is a couple of exalts if you use cheap rares with mid-tier rolls

6-link Incandescent Heart is 2-3 ex
Last edited by DixuMixu on Apr 6, 2020, 9:47:43 AM
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Seems very nice build, but how much currency is about needed to make this work reasonably well?

Don't really know ) Amul 2-3 EX. Rings 10c-2ex. Boots 10c-1ex. Belt 1c-50ex. Helm 10c-10ex. HOWA 1alc-1ex. Body 2-3 ex. Splits 50c-6ex.
"
WinKeeper wrote:
"

Just crafted this bad boy, now to get a Hunters orb for % int =D

Wish u luck MAN! I got mine %int from first try xD Btw in this league I got Awakened Multistrike by myself, i would not buy it if is not dropped to me :V

T2, Never lucky
edit: Divined up

Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Apr 6, 2020, 10:44:12 AM
Oh my!
Thanks, just asking cuz I have 40ex budget but dunno is it enough. maybe not :)
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Thanks, just asking cuz I have 40ex budget but dunno is it enough. maybe not :)

40 ex will get you a long way.
this is a build that can be min-maxed
when I started, i only had one int/es split personality, now i have like seven or something like that

you do not need that jewel. it gives a lot of ES, but you should have around 8k es without a lot of these
also, you don't need expensive +2 molten strike helmets
also, you don't need expensive watchers eye

in my opinion the budget build is
fenumus boots, aspect of spider somewhre else
res on rings
cyclopean coil
nice ES helmet
two howas
shapers touch or rare gloves with res
split personality with int (str, accuracy, armour, dex etc, whatever is cheapest)

with this budget build i could do t16 maps and guardians etc. sirus too but i'd die every once in a while. I think I had like 8k es.

after you have those basics, you can incrementally upgrade
more int/es split personality
51+ int rings with res
watchers eye (drop fenumus boots for rare with es / int / res)
corrupted cyclopean
corrupted howa
corrupted shapers touch with curse on hit
+2 molten strike hubris with high es and % int

each one of these upgrades starts approaching many ex, but it is satisfying to get an upgrade and see a big difference.

REMINDER
I think the main reason why people are dying are:
1. not enough sustain, i.e, no ES on hit. leech is too slow without investment in leech rate.
2. not enough balls for sustain (use GMP for more balls, more balls = more es on hit)
3. vessel of vinktar without shock immunity (personal reason why i was dying a lot)

Heres my current gear, just going to run lab to get jugger ascendancy. So long, feels good :) 2x int/es jewels, others int/dex + 2x supercharge clusters.
hello, thank you for the build, I sold all my arc stuff and am in the process of leveling and its going great so far.

I had a question on the auras though, Im running Aspect of spider, Discipline, Blood and sand, but that doesn't leave enough for skitterbots. Am I missing something because I don't see any reduced mana reserved anywhere, how are you guys running all 4 auras?

thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info