[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

how expensive is PoH in the beginning of the league?
"
zeturka wrote:
how expensive is PoH in the beginning of the league?

According to the PoE Antiquary PoH was around 150-175c during the first week of the Ritual league
First time trying this build, I hope it is a good league starter
Does someone has a leveling tree around ? It's been a few leagues I wanted to give archmage a try but not sure how much mana hungry it is during leveling, so a bit unsure about some nodes priority.
PoH was a misatken Announcement BTW, It remains a BOSS ONLY drop. There's video on it from the devs
Hi! I'm currently planning to use this as a league starter and I was wondering why you have a Holy Flame Totem in your PoB setup? Is it for the consecrated ground?
"
Migski wrote:
Hi! I'm currently planning to use this as a league starter and I was wondering why you have a Holy Flame Totem in your PoB setup? Is it for the consecrated ground?
Easy way to ramp up power charges for conviction of power, plus consecrated ground and curse removal/immunity on demand.
This build is not for this league, at least not SSF. Instant death when you do the league mechanic. I have no problem with regular mobs but those mobs have some INSANE hp or elemental resist.

Edit: To be a little more positive, the build seems fun and probably is amazing in trade league. Love the BoL as it reminds me of Frozen orb in a lot of ways.
Last edited by dirtybird2085 on Apr 18, 2021, 11:30:32 AM
"
dirtybird2085 wrote:
This build is not for this league, at least not SSF. Instant death when you do the league mechanic. I have no problem with regular mobs but those mobs have some INSANE hp or elemental resist.

Edit: To be a little more positive, the build seems fun and probably is amazing in trade league. Love the BoL as it reminds me of Frozen orb in a lot of ways.

I got same experience in trade league - this build is need to be stand still to damage and if you don't move you die.
Probably with good gear it will handle league (couse it can do 100 deli) but as leagues starter right now it sad.
Also other issue - there are so many mobs in league mechanic that they constantly heating you - so with mom you got out of mana realy quick

PS. i probably doing something wrong - mb someone doing ok with league meachanic - can you share your expirience if there are such kind of people hear )
"
I got same experience in trade league - this build is need to be stand still to damage and if you don't move you die.
Probably with good gear it will handle league (couse it can do 100 deli) but as leagues starter right now it sad.
Also other issue - there are so many mobs in league mechanic that they constantly heating you - so with mom you got out of mana realy quick

PS. i probably doing something wrong - mb someone doing ok with league meachanic - can you share your expirience if there are such kind of people hear )

This is my experience so far in this league. Until act 6 it was fine, after that it's impossible to do the ultimatum trials.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info