[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
MrWay wrote:
Thanks for the answers guys, i´ll try to league start with this build. Still not sure about going Hiero or Scion tho. Scion it´s a bit harder to level but has his pros too.

I've tried Scion, relying mana flask makes it unbearable for me. If you have no problem with it, go ahead.

Patchnotes are up, nothing affects us, except minor nerf to Vaal RF. Also:
"
The Maven will now only Witness encounters in The Uncharted Realms Atlas region for the player that created the encounter.

If Maven's orb retains its value, that's the biggest buff for strong early bosskillers like this one. Farming invitations just became much more profitable when playing solo.
I'm "almost" sad that this ridiculous build didn't get nerfed, it's my third league already playing it, hiero (big dislike for mana spamming ascendant) crit version and it's really a beast once it gets going.

I'll league start with it for the first time, probably not as easy as a minion build but definitely easier than past leagues, looking at you 150+ chaos in the first week PoH. Vaal RF and WoC nerfs are minor, the single target dps was through the roof already and the rest except t16+ full delirious maybe melts anyway.

Biggest dangers for it are spamming BL, detonate strongboxes (lul), porcupines and big Big BIG one shotters that would kill 90% of builds anyway.

Here's hoping it will stay relatively below the radar this league too so we get ez cheap gear :D
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Apr 14, 2021, 5:40:54 AM
Haven't done this build in quite some time. Looking forward to the update for 3.14!
Soo how does this build fare vs scion version (besides flask spamming)?
It seems like this one has both higher tankiness and dps, what's the tradeoff?

Am I blind? I couldn't find the updated POB or what you'd replace for Vaal RF.
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:
Am I blind? I couldn't find the updated POB or what you'd replace for Vaal RF.

I think I just deleted my 3.13 PoB lul...And why replace Vaal RF?
Oh okay haha, and I wasn't sure it's worth it anymore and thought maybe a defensive gem or something might be worth it like Frost Shield. The extra health it takes and the reduced damage is just rough.
"
dejf wrote:
Soo how does this build fare vs scion version (besides flask spamming)?
It seems like this one has both higher tankiness and dps, what's the tradeoff?

long neck and no pants is a pretty big tradeoff!

btw why is arcane surge linked to the cloak? Does it stack with ascendancy's arcane surge? Never could understand that.
Cant seem to find your PoB? can anyone help me?
Every my friend looking at this build gonna be awesome to play that tomorrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info