[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Wheres the pob for 3.14? <3
The guide states to run 3L BL for leveling, which support links should be used for BL for leveling?
"
Manytima wrote:
The guide states to run 3L BL for leveling, which support links should be used for BL for leveling?

Amplification Rod comes with spell echo, intensity and controlled destruction. So BL link would be BL-Archmage-GMP/Slower project.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Wheres the pob for 3.14? <3

Nothing has changed for us. <3
Thinking about league starting with this, is the guide missing information? i see nothing about jewels ?
Silly question. If I couldn't get the amplification rods and did some wand crafts to have some strong damage. What 4 link and 5 link would you run for BL?
Last edited by mrwiggiiles on Apr 15, 2021, 4:06:09 PM
Sadly pledge is not in the global drop pool. It was added incorrectly in the announcement you can find this on the reddit 3.14 megathread.
Last edited by Ne_Aist on Apr 15, 2021, 4:34:35 PM
Do we need to switch Link setup for clearing maps and bossing or should we just clear maps using normal ball lightning setup which we also use to kill bosses?
"
Ne_Aist wrote:
Sadly pledge is not in the global drop pool. It was added incorrectly in the announcement you can find this on the reddit 3.14 megathread.

=(
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:
Silly question. If I couldn't get the amplification rods and did some wand crafts to have some strong damage. What 4 link and 5 link would you run for BL?

The first three should be the same, after that:
Spell echo--ele focus--lightning pen

Controlled destruction is not so good in the beginning as it will decrease the Ele Overlord coverage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info