[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
"

So i really don't know what to upgrade at the moment.
You guys have any tips? I know the gloves need a upgrade
probably the belt too maybe.. what else though?
I stream with this build like 10-12 hours a day probably
at twitch.tv/cuzipo12 if anyone wanna check it out.
Appreciate all the help i can get :D

I believe a Nexus gloves then you can annoint whisper of doom as you run Conductivity + sniper's marks?

Oh yeah i already have a second foible with Whispers Of Doom anointed
and is nexus gloves really worth it? I see alot of people recommending it tbh.
Between 10% damage taken from Mana from Clarity and Damage penetration from Wrath, what is the best choice for our build? (Well unless you can afford both). With Clarity I'll be way tankier but damage will be suffered from losing Supreme Ego. Wrath on the other hand is a big damage boost..
"
"
"

So i really don't know what to upgrade at the moment.
You guys have any tips? I know the gloves need a upgrade
probably the belt too maybe.. what else though?
I stream with this build like 10-12 hours a day probably
at twitch.tv/cuzipo12 if anyone wanna check it out.
Appreciate all the help i can get :D

I believe a Nexus gloves then you can annoint whisper of doom as you run Conductivity + sniper's marks?

Oh yeah i already have a second foible with Whispers Of Doom anointed
and is nexus gloves really worth it? I see alot of people recommending it tbh.

You don't lose that much mana (200 300 I think) and you can spamming BL if you want so imo I think it's worth it.
just a quick thought that came to my mind - would a cwdt+ic setup help us or would it even work? i mean we have 4 endu charges all the time :D
"
snietschie2 wrote:
just a quick thought that came to my mind - would a cwdt+ic setup help us or would it even work? i mean we have 4 endu charges all the time :D

Nope. Apparently, minimum charges is ignored and considered 0 charges by skills which consume the said charge so it won't work with IC.

Anyway, we already have Arcane Cloak which is a guard skill like IC. Guard skills all share the same cooldown so having more than one is counterproductive.
"
Migski wrote:
"
snietschie2 wrote:

Nope. Apparently, minimum charges is ignored and considered 0 charges by skills which consume the said charge so it won't work with IC.

Anyway, we already have Arcane Cloak which is a guard skill like IC. Guard skills all share the same cooldown so having more than one is counterproductive.

thanks for the clarification :)
how does PoH with GMP compare to sire of shards?
"
Coldmoonn wrote:
how does PoH with GMP compare to sire of shards?

It mostly depends on your preference.

PoH with GMP (replacing slower projectiles) deals more damage than the Sire of Shards but the downsides is that you need to aim where you shoot which may be bad in very tense situations like Ultimatum, you are held in place for much longer while casting and you need to replace GMP with SP through your inventory for bosses instead of just pressing a button to switch weapons (unless you have 2 PoH sets which is kinda overkill). The last one makes it hard to clear out the adds the boss summons since you have SP equipped the whole fight (unless you're maso enough to change SP to GMP and vise versa mid-fight).

Sire of Shards is more convenient in that you don't need to aim, it doesn't hold you in place for too long while casting and it clears your screen pretty well but downside is that it has lower damage. Not really detrimental for ordinary mobs and rares but a bit of a pain for the tankier rares but that's why you have the PoH set up in your other weapon slot to switch to. Another downside is that you don't have control on where your balls are going which is a bit annoying for areas with narrow passageways like delve or indoor maps.

I find PoH with GMP to be better overall when it comes to clearing especially tight areas like delve but Sire of Shards is much easier to use in Ultimatum since you don't have to aim.
what are the best helm enchants? got a +1 ball lightning proj but i guess it locks me longer in place? whats the recommendations?
"
snietschie2 wrote:
what are the best helm enchants? got a +1 ball lightning proj but i guess it locks me longer in place? whats the recommendations?

Im using this:
Works good for me :). Wouldn't use the +1 ball lightning proj cuz, like you said, it locks you into place longer.
Last edited by gabriella88 on May 9, 2021, 9:20:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info