[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Hey guys, quick question :

What are the must have items (gears, jewels, flasks, etc) / Passive skill tree point allocations / Skill gems variations defense wise ?

I'm slowly reaching a point where my damage is pretty high but I want to boost my defense / evasion to ease my way through T16-17 maps and ulti.

Thank you as always !
"

What are the must have items (gears, jewels, flasks, etc) / Passive skill tree point allocations / Skill gems variations defense wise ?

I'm slowly reaching a point where my damage is pretty high but I want to boost my defense / evasion to ease my way through T16-17 maps and ulti.

Thank you as always !

I picked up inspired learning this league for the build from someone else's advice and it has enabled a lot of damage and defense in the t14-t16 ultimatums real easily. A 6l sire of shards if you dont have it, with good rolls, a pair of nexus gloves, and 80% stun avoidance on kill enchant on boots. Conductivity curse on hit ring is great. Divine orb'ing your gear for better rolls. Those are my recomends
"
Parthieon wrote:
"

Thank you as always !

I picked up inspired learning this league for the build from someone else's advice and it has enabled a lot of damage and defense in the t14-t16 ultimatums real easily. A 6l sire of shards if you dont have it, with good rolls, a pair of nexus gloves, and 80% stun avoidance on kill enchant on boots. Conductivity curse on hit ring is great. Divine orb'ing your gear for better rolls. Those are my recomends

What are you looking for from the brutal restraint? like what passives?
"
momhead36 wrote:
"
Parthieon wrote:
"

Thank you as always !

What are you looking for from the brutal restraint? like what passives?

I said it in the page before where you started asking but I'll put it here as well.

"
Migski wrote:
"
BurakkuDragon wrote:
Why u use Brutal Restraint?

To cover for all the dex requirements the build needs. But if you have other sources of dex then feel free to use something else. Some have put inspired learning in there and took Enigmatic Defense as their 4th notable to activate the jewel.

Since we are only using it for dex, the numbers or name in the mods don't matter. Get the cheapest one and you'll be golden.
"
Parthieon wrote:
"

Thank you as always !

Wow, nice tips ! I'm gonna look into that for sure, thanks !
just started this build, very fast but i'm having some issues with cwdt animation locking me when i get overwhelmed, is there a way around this?
I'm also looking at league challenges right now and i'm only missing "% Lightning Damage from Mana Costs " (at 1000% LOL) for Ulti.

I can see some of you guys have done it but how ? Am I missing something ?
"
I'm also looking at league challenges right now and i'm only missing "% Lightning Damage from Mana Costs " (at 1000% LOL) for Ulti.

Either you roll a different build for the challenge, slot out archmage and farm quarry for it, or pay someone to clear for you :D
"
TheSausage wrote:
"

Either you roll a different build for the challenge, slot out archmage and farm quarry for it, or pay someone to clear for you :D

Yeah thought so, I got myself a low cost lightning spell (arc) + frost wall. Also removed Spell Echo and lightning pen. just in case I needed to kill a few mobs. Bought a low level ulti with the Survive challenge, running around a little and it was done hehe.

Sorry for my useless question.
"

Just farm quarry without archemage. The roll in quarry is also lower ( 200% damage instead of 1000% ). You won't even feel it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info